Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for S. King > Reviews

Browse

S. King's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. King RSS Feed (Seattle, WA United States)

Rapid Car Charger, Home Travel Charger and USB Data Cable for Amazon Kindle 2
Rapid Car Charger, Home Travel Charger and USB Data Cable for Amazon Kindle 2
Offered by TPA STORE
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Fire? Yes., February 16, 2012
I just wanted to let people know that this does work for the Kindle Fire. The connectors connect solidly to the Fire and both adapters do charge the Fire just fine. This is a good deal.

Linksys N300 Wireless Dual-Band Range Extender (RE1000)
Linksys N300 Wireless Dual-Band Range Extender (RE1000)
Offered by COLORADO DISTRIBUTORS
Price: $46.00
64 used & new from $10.48

5.0 out of 5 stars just what I needed, November 23, 2011
This product is amazing. I was having trouble with the built-in wireless on my new Xfinity modem. It wasn't delivering a strong enough signal for the weaker wireless devices in my home (USB wireless adapter, laptops, Wii, TiVo), and they could not connect reliably. When they were connected, they had very low throughput. Plugged in the Linksys RE1000, ran the setup CD from one of my laptops, and in under three minutes from unpacking my wireless signal strength went from 1-2 bars to 4-5 bars on every device - from anywhere in the house. I didn't have to do anything in the device operating systems. It was like magic! Now it's like I'm connected via Ethernet from every device. Highly recommended.

Nexterday
Nexterday
7 used & new from $3.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Over and over again, October 25, 2005
This review is from: Nexterday (Audio CD)
Finally an Ocasek album I want to listen to over and over again. I've got them all. To me, past albums have been marred by overproduction. This puppy trusts the quality of the songs and there isn't a bad one in the bunch. Taste the unforgetable melody of "Please Don't Let Me Down" and the simple directness of "Silver," a song for Ben Orr. But don't miss the killer "Bottom Dollar" and "Don't Lose Me" for the eighth-notes you know you crave from this guy. "Carousel" is surreal ("silly clown/there's rain in your shoes") -- it's got all kinds of Greg Hawkes keyboard stuff going on without being overwrought. Songs that didn't sound right at first (usually the way the chorus twists the song to a place it doesn't seem to belong) have grown on me and the album as a whole is fresh and alive -- and best of all, it makes me happy. It's always over too soon. I want to play it for people. Quite a feat in a world where albums usually have only a few tracks worth adding to your collection. 56 years old? No way. This is a great gift. I'm glad he didn't keep to himself.

Walt Disney Records : Children's Favorite Songs, Vol. 1 : 25 Classic Tunes
Walt Disney Records : Children's Favorite Songs, Vol. 1 : 25 Classic Tunes
Offered by North American Books
Price: $9.50
30 used & new from $1.51

5.0 out of 5 stars I've found none better, November 13, 2000
I own all four CDs in this series, and every one of them is satisfying. All the songs except a few are sung by the same man, whose voice is expressive and never grating, with a home-spun, informal quality. Much more tolerable than all-kids CDs. All the songs I remember from growing up are here, performed true-to-original, but with tremendous creative flair. And the arrangements, believe it or not, are diverse and never tiresome. Put simply, I don't get sick of these songs, which is a good thing because I have to hear them over and over. There's a couple of originals on each CD and they're becoming standards in our family. The other kids songs CDs we own languish on the shelf. You can't lose, but I recommend buying all four for diversity's (and possibly sanity's) sake--and so you don't miss out on a favorite.