Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for ivang3 > Reviews

Browse

ivang3's Profile

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ivang3 "ivan" RSS Feed (Houston, TX)

Page: 1 | 2
AVACRAFT Lemon Zester Grater with Channel Knife, Stainless Steel Kitchen Tool and Best Bar Tool
Offered by AVACRAFT
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $7.38

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT! Very good purchase, December 31, 2015
This little gadget was great. It was extremely useful to obtain zest from lemon when I was cooking a pie. Not only was I able to do this quick, but it was extremely easy to use. The handle felt very comfortable on the hands. I even used it to grate zucchini and potatoes to make hash browns. I've tried a couple of these before, but this particular zester stood above the rest. I highly recommend it.

Lightning Cable, Apple Certified MFI EZOPower Lightning 8-Pin 3 Feet USB Sync & Charge Data Cable - Black
Offered by BlueMall
Price: $9.99
3 used & new from $2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable cable, August 6, 2014
Solid cable. Works without a flaw, and is better built than the Apple cables that come with the phone. This one seems more durable.

U.S. Divers Mercury Shorty Adult Wetsuit (Medium)
U.S. Divers Mercury Shorty Adult Wetsuit (Medium)
Offered by closeoutsp
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the cost, August 6, 2014
Very well built wetsuit! Simply does its job.

Trident LED Light Stick Dive Light-Blue
Trident LED Light Stick Dive Light-Blue
Offered by KiteAndSurf
Price: $10.25
4 used & new from $10.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Good marker light for night dives, August 6, 2014
This review is from: Trident LED Light Stick Dive Light
Worked great! I used this as a marker light on the back of my tank. The light looks really neat -- I had several divers ask me about it. Good battery life. Definitely recommend it.

Oceanic Deluxe Mesh Fin Carry Bag
Oceanic Deluxe Mesh Fin Carry Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag for scuba fins/mask, August 6, 2014
I'm using this bag for scuba diving fins + mask. Most other reviews I found were for snorkeling gear, which could use shorter fins. My scuba fins (I use medium-large) fit in perfectly. After putting in the fins and the mask, there wasn't much space left for a towel. However, this was the perfect size for my fins and mask, and boots inside the fins. I may be able to fit some other small bag in there (i.e. for wallet/phone) if necessary. The material is very strong! The bag is not overly big, so it's very portable and non-bulky. Perfect for when you get on a small boat and go out for a dive.

Intova Fiber Optic Cable for Underwater Slave Strobe
Intova Fiber Optic Cable for Underwater Slave Strobe
Price: $21.59
4 used & new from $19.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Very reliable, does the job, May 1, 2014
My Intova ISS 2000 strobe works great with this cable. Very reliable firing every time. Why 4 stars then? I think they would've hit it out of the ballpark if the cable was slightly longer. It's not really limiting my flash right now with the current length, but at least 2" longer would've been nice.

Energizer XP2000 Universal Rechargeable Power Pack with 2000 mAh - Black
Energizer XP2000 Universal Rechargeable Power Pack with 2000 mAh - Black
Offered by TA2 Trading
Price: $28.99
3 used & new from $19.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Great battery, April 30, 2014
I've owned this battery for a few years now, and I still travel with it everywhere. I've powered up my GoPro and iPhone with this little guy. Nearly full charge even after 2-3 years of on and off use.

The Underwater Photographer
The Underwater Photographer
by Martin Edge
Price: $27.22
63 used & new from $20.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, April 30, 2014
This book covers photography fundamentals, and their applications to underwater techniques. It recommends equipment, and it relates information to both SLR and point-and-shoot cameras. This book is full of content, but very interesting reading (I'm not a reader myself, but found myself going through half a book in one sitting...adding bookmarks, etc).

This is the second underwater photography book I've purchased, and this one really does deserve 5 stars. The material walks you through going from basic photography concepts for the beginner, to great tips and tricks for more advanced photographers.

The book provides some quick pointers on how to setup your camera for general, decent picture taking, as well as specific settings for certain situations. It is organized to self contained sections for particular topics (housings, lighting, etc).

It was a good buy for me.

Mediabridge Dual USB 3.4A (17W) Car Charger for Apple Devices, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/3/II, HTC - (Part# PEC-USBX2-12V )
Offered by Mediabridge Products, LLC
Price: $9.99
4 used & new from $5.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product - Solid performance, February 5, 2014
This is the second USB car charger I need to buy. The first one was a lemon. This is a very good product. I've used it for a couple of months, and the rated current output (sufficient for iPad), as well as it's build and reliability have been up to par. Definitely recommend this product over other, cheaper versions that may only work once, or may not be strong enough to charge an iPad. I use this product with both an iPad and iPhone charging simultaneously...during long road trips! (-:

INTOVA ISTR ISS 2000 Slave Strobe
INTOVA ISTR ISS 2000 Slave Strobe

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid Strobe!, January 14, 2014
I'm a beginner underwater photographer. I've literally had just one single diving trip under my belt. I had no idea what strobe to purchase, since I didn't want to make a big investment. I was skeptical about the effectiveness of the ISS 2000 strobe, but after my dives, this has proven to be a very decent strobe!

I was able to shoot amazing pictures during my NIGHT dive with this strobe!

The strobe has different levels of power. I've been primarily using the lowest, and next to lowest levels so far, with a diffuser. It was a solid purchase!

Page: 1 | 2