Profile for Anthony Stanford > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Anthony Stanford RSS Feed

USB Charging Cable for Microsoft Xbox 360 / Xbox 360 Slim Wireless Controller
USB Charging Cable for Microsoft Xbox 360 / Xbox 360 Slim Wireless Controller
Offered by VideoGameAdvantage
Price: $6.28
15 used & new from $0.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, December 8, 2012
The charging cable came in excellent condition... It does exactly as expected... It charges and holds a charge... Although I haven't seen it light up green when it is fully charged.. But nevertheless it works great :)

3 pack - LIMBO, Trials HD, Splosion Man - Xbox 360
3 pack - LIMBO, Trials HD, Splosion Man - Xbox 360
Offered by PIP GAMING
Price: $19.10
39 used & new from $8.48

5.0 out of 5 stars An Amazing STEAL!, November 27, 2012
I am a member of xbox live, but I must say if you are interested in at least 2 of these games. It is well worth its price. I got this for $10.98... NEW.... The game is well worth buying...

Trials HD: One of my favorite games. It is funny how no matter how many times you die... You keep trying.. This game isn't that hard, but it does make you laugh at yourself for sticking with the same map no matter how long it takes.

Limbo: Amazing. A puzzle game worth looking into. I won't give any spoilers, but you MUST play this game.

Splosion Man: ... Who doesn't like splosion man... I mean come on... He splodes everywhere.

Pokémon Black Version 2
Pokémon Black Version 2
Offered by BargainBasementMS
Price: $53.89
125 used & new from $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, November 27, 2012
I am new to pokemon. (I know shocking... Not like every other person who grew up playing this.) This is my second game... I REALLY enjoyed this game. Pokemon black 2 is just... just... breathtaking.

Graphics 10/10
Gameplay 10/10
Story 7/10 - It was too short... I finished the game MUCH quicker than HeartGold.
Sound Quality 8/10 - Every once in a while the game would squeal at certain locations.

10 X Random Color Touch Stylus Pen for Nintendo Ds NDS Lite DSL
10 X Random Color Touch Stylus Pen for Nintendo Ds NDS Lite DSL
5 used & new from $6.18

2.0 out of 5 stars CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!, November 27, 2012
When I received this package I was expecting... A stable pair of pens. Not much to ask for. These pens snap in half VERY easily. The tips come off and some are jagged. If you want a cheap set of pens... Don't get these... Get some that cost $4 with only 3 or 4 pens... Trust me you're better off.