Profile for yollaster > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

yollaster RSS Feed

Confidence Pet 2 Door Dog Cage Crate With Bed - MEDIUM
Confidence Pet 2 Door Dog Cage Crate With Bed - MEDIUM
Offered by Shop 247 USA
Price: $69.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply Made., March 30, 2014
It will do the job but I thought is was flimsy. I don't recommend this cage! You get what you pay for.

Triple Threat Flag Football Belts
Triple Threat Flag Football Belts
Price: $2.42 - $11.18

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, November 20, 2013
These flags are better than some of the others I have purchased. I have gotten two yrs out of these flags. We play rough and Go through flags quite a bit. On the first day of use I did have one flag rip off and since then I have lost seven over two years. Just ordered a new set but I went with the champion three flag belts because I loose those just as quick but the cost me 20 dollars cheaper!

Scott Allan Men's Diamond Necktie - Purple
Scott Allan Men's Diamond Necktie - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome tie!, October 12, 2012
I bought this tie for a wedding and I really like it. The not was big which I like and I love the color!

Kenneth Cole Reaction Men's Wild Orchid Stripe, Purple, 17/34-35
Kenneth Cole Reaction Men's Wild Orchid Stripe, Purple, 17/34-35

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this shirt!, October 12, 2012
I bought this shirt for a wedding to match my wife. It was very comfotable and fit well. I washed it right when I got it and it did not shrink. Love the color and will by again!

Under Armour Men's UA Blur II Gloves
Under Armour Men's UA Blur II Gloves
Offered by Under Armour
Price: $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gloves, October 12, 2012
I bought these gloves last year and played with them all year. They were my third pair of gloves from under Armour, and Like all the others they work real well. They clean up nice with some water and soap! I have recently gotten a pair of cutters and they are said to be the best. They are very good I like them a lot but I will still go with under armour next time I buy. I like them just as much and they are a much better price!

Mizuno Men's Wave Rider 14 Running Shoe,White/Reservoir-Anthracite,12 M US
Mizuno Men's Wave Rider 14 Running Shoe,White/Reservoir-Anthracite,12 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe!, May 31, 2012
I have been running in these shoes for two weeks now and I absolutley love them. I am 6'3 196lbs. and these shoes are great for me. I ran a 5k in them last week and I am doing another one again this Sat. and my feet were completley fine after the race. I wasn't sure about buying these because of some of the reviews,but I am glad I did.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Going to keep buying!, May 31, 2012
I just bought my second jug of this whey protein. Has no flavor but that is ok cause I take it with milk. The price is right and it helps me with my recovery time after a hard workout. When I don't take it I notice that recovery time takes longer. Good product will keep buying!

Panasonic Lumix DMC-S3 14.1 MP Digital Camera with 4x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom with 2.7-Inch LCD (Black)
4 used & new from $98.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this little guy!, February 23, 2012
I bought this camere because my other camera was garbage. I have had nothing but bad luck with these digital cameras over the year. So I was looking for something that was basic and easy to use. This camera does the job and is easy to operate. I would buy this product again and I would recomend this to family and friends!

Dell GX620 SFF Desktop Computer, Powerful Intel 2.8GHz LGA 775 Dual Core CPU, Super Fast 2GB Interlaced DDR2 Memory, Super Fast 80GB SATA Hard Drive, DVD/CDRW Burn CD's and Watch DVD Movies, Intregrated Nic/Audio
6 used & new from $74.27

5.0 out of 5 stars works great!, February 23, 2012
I recieved this computer two weeks ago, to replace my old out of date dell. This computer works as adverised. It is a wonderful computer for the price. Shipping was fast and the computer was packaged nice. Glad I made this purchase!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, September 24, 2011
I have been using these flags for two months now And they are holding up great. The adjuster is a nice touch since we have guys of all shape and sizes. I have my own little flag football league and we use these all the time. I like this product and plan on bying another set.