Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Candlebox Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for Jennifer Rhymer > Reviews

Browse

Jennifer Rhymer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 189

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jennifer Rhymer RSS Feed (Ohio)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19
Happy Hours® Luxury Bling Flow Liquid Sand Glitter Heart Quicksand Back Case For iPhone 6 Plus/ iPhone 6S Plus 5.5 Inch Sparkle Dynamic Drift Sand Clear Hourglass Cover , Silver
Offered by Fashion Class
Price: $5.59

1.0 out of 5 stars Not satisfied, February 18, 2016
This case is horrible. If you want a case that just looks cute, go for it. However, if you want something that looks like it will take the brunt is an impact, don't waste your money. I put it on my phone, which wasn't hard, but in closer examination, realized that the phone has little protection. If your phone drops screen first, the phone will take the impact. To that end,if you want to remove it, good luck. It took me wedging a dull knife in between to pry it loose. I didn't scratch either item, but I was pretty concerned I was going to.

100% Pure: Honey and Virgin Coconut Restorative Shampoo and Conditioner Set, 8 oz
Offered by International Coffee & Books
Price: $41.89
4 used & new from $36.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Conditioner only review..., December 26, 2015
Due to a packaging error, which Amazon is quickly correcting, I received 2 conditioners instead of the set. I have to say, I really haven't minded because my hair is thin, prone to damage, and as many other ladies, color treated. I skip a day washing and just condition and use a damage control aid with the conditioner. Having some extra conditioner is working out well. My hair has been very pleasantly manageable, soft, and it smells amazing. Some of the other sulfate-free sets just flat out stink. I give this conditioner an all around thumbs up. I am looking forward to receiving the shampoo and giving the set a try. Everything happens for a reason, yes? I am a happy camper.

Cuddl Duds Women's Spacedye Turncuff Knee High Sock 2-Pack, Java/Black, 9-11
Cuddl Duds Women's Spacedye Turncuff Knee High Sock 2-Pack, Java/Black, 9-11

5.0 out of 5 stars So amazingly soft and comfortable!!, December 26, 2015
These socks are my favorite pair of socks. They are so comfortable and the weight is perfect. So soft you won't want to take them off. I didn't have to adjust them at all the entire day, and I was moving around a decent amount. Highly recommended!!!

Cuddl Duds Women's Fleecewear with Stretch Half-Zip Hoodie, Cool Fairisle, Medium
Offered by Mio Destino
Price: $48.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!, December 26, 2015
I LOVE Cuddle Duds!!!! Absolutely amazingly soft clothing! This line is a must for every wardrobe!!

Brinley Co Women's Sunny Riding Boot, Grey, 7.5 M US
Brinley Co Women's Sunny Riding Boot, Grey, 7.5 M US
Offered by My Fashion Corner
Price: $35.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice fashion boots, December 10, 2015
Nice pair of fashion boots. The buckle at the top gives a little extra room for somewhat larger calves. They are comfortable, and fit as expected. They are fashion, but not cushioned with arch support or comfort style shoes. However, I don't have any issues wearing them all day. I love the hardware on them. It is a grayish color which looks super nice with the gray colored boots. If you are looking for this style of boots, I would recommend them.

Cala: 4mm Deep Sea Coral Created Opal Ball Stud Post Earrings Solid 925 Sterling Silver
Offered by 1000 Jewels LLC
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!, November 23, 2015
It just doesn't get any prettier that these!! These are by far one of my absolute favorite earrings!! Gorgeous colors! Lovely sparkle!! Top notch seller!!! Love them!! As you can see all their different color opals complent each other beautifully.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Surgical Steel Plain Wedding Band / Thumb Ring 5mm Domed Comfort-Fit High Polish, size 6
Offered by Sabrina Silver
Price: $7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful band!!!, November 18, 2015
Super nice ring; I have found myself leaning more toward the stainless/surgical steel jewelry the last couple of years, and this ring does not disappoint. I have worn it for several weeks now, and it hasn't shown any scratches or signs of wear. I ordered a size a little bigger because sometimes the comfort style rings fit a little tighter, but I could have gotten away with my normal size. No big deal, as I am wearing it as a complement to my wedding rings. If you are looking for a really nice, shiny, quality piece of jewelry, this is a great ring. Sabrina Silver is a wonderful seller also.

Black Housing Headlights with Amber Reflectors with Bumper Turn Signal Lights For Chevy Silverado

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - Used in 2002 Chevy Duramax Dually, November 18, 2015
It is extremely hard to tell what these actually look like from the picture, but they look incredible in the vehicle. We put them in my son's 2002 Chevy Dually. He loves them, and they really give the truck a nice look.

Red Heart Super Saver Yarn, Dove
Red Heart Super Saver Yarn, Dove
Price: $4.99
14 used & new from $4.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome soft shade of gray, November 18, 2015
This is an awesome color yarn. It is kind of a medium weight, from what I have experienced. The color, which I think it kinda of hard to tell from the picture, is varying shades of soft gray. For some reason it looks on the tanish side to me, but it is definitely gray. Red Heart is a great brand to work with anyways.

Oval Created Pink Fire Opal and Round Cz Ring Sterling Silver (5)
Oval Created Pink Fire Opal and Round Cz Ring Sterling Silver (5)
Offered by Bijoux Central
Price: $26.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Opal!!, November 18, 2015
This ring has beautiful color to the stone, and lots of sparkle and shine to the side stones. I am super partial to the pink opals anyways, but this ring is super pretty. It is very delicate and feminine. I LOVE it!
Comment Comment | Permalink