Profile for Jennifer Rhymer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 174

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jennifer Rhymer RSS Feed (Ohio)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
Crazy Girls Womens Boyfriend Pocket Cardigan Jersey Shrug
Crazy Girls Womens Boyfriend Pocket Cardigan Jersey Shrug
Offered by ZJ Clothes
Price: $0.54
2 used & new from $0.54

4.0 out of 5 stars This is super cute., June 5, 2015
This is super cute..I love the color (I purchased the pink). It seems to fit a little small. I ordered a medium, and I am usually pretty much always a medium. It doesn't come completely around enough to pin it in the front. I like to wear mine that way. If that doesn't bother you, you are good to go. I am not sure that I would like the way a large fits if I were to have purchased the large....it would probably be too "messy" looking. I am planning to keep it though. Thank you.

Sleep Innovations Cool Contour Memory Foam Pillow
Sleep Innovations Cool Contour Memory Foam Pillow
Price: $37.31
3 used & new from $37.31

5.0 out of 5 stars 1st night of decent sleep in 6 months, May 9, 2015
I bought this pillow because I have several issues with my neck: arthritis, spurring, cervical stenosis, and degenerative disc disease. I haven't slept well in months. I used it for the 1st time last night, and it was the 1st decent night's sleep I have had in about 6 months. Wonderful start to my Mother's Day weekend. Thank you.

S4 Case,Galaxy S4 Case,Samsung S4 Case,Galaxy S4 flip case-Linycase#S4-013 S4 Case Cover new fashion design Flip ID Card Wallet PU Leather Purse Design Case Cover w/Stand for Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Case-HH11
Offered by Linycase
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice case...Recommended!, February 27, 2015
I really like this phone case/wallet. It case itself is slightly padded but not obnoxiously so. It gives it a little cushion in the event the phone is dropped. I use the slots for business cards instead of id, credit cards since this is a work phone, but the slots are nicely made in the event I would start using them for my id, etc. Case seems like it is well made as well.

Margarita: 4mm Kiwi Green Created Opal Ball Stud Post Earrings, Solid 925 Sterling Silver
Offered by 1000 Jewels LLC
Price: $18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely beautiful!!!, February 24, 2015
These earrings are beautiful! This is the 3rd pair of earrings that I have ordered from this seller. I wear them every day. I love the colors. These are dainty, so they look amazing in any spot on your ear whether you have just 1 piercing or several.

Slumber Pet Thermal Cat Mat, Beige, 22"x18.5"
Slumber Pet Thermal Cat Mat, Beige, 22"x18.5"
Offered by Prairie Horse Supply
Price: $14.29
7 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My elder cats love this., February 6, 2015
I bought this because all of my cats are in their senior years, and we have noticed that one of them has been sleeping on top of the heating vent and the dryer when it is running. They love this mat. I have one that I am not sure if she has even left it since we bought it. Good investment for their old, rickety bones.

10 Premium Craft Noses - 12mm Pink Heart Noses
10 Premium Craft Noses - 12mm Pink Heart Noses
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Notch Craft Item!!!, February 4, 2015
I absolutely love these craft noses. They are excellent quality, easy to use, and absolutely adorable. They are a must for any little doll that you are making.

Suncatcher Craft Eyes - 13-Pair 15mm Translucent Variety Pack
Suncatcher Craft Eyes - 13-Pair 15mm Translucent Variety Pack
Price: $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for your craft items., February 4, 2015
It doesn't get any better than these craft eyes. I use them in every item that I have made. Seller offers many colors and many sizes. These are easy to use, vibrant, gorgeous colors, and excellent quality.

10 Premium Craft Noses - 12mm Red Heart Noses
10 Premium Craft Noses - 12mm Red Heart Noses
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love these!!!!, February 4, 2015
These are the perfect addition to any craft doll you are making. They completely make the look. Extremely versatile, easy to use, and excellent quality. I am a repeat customer of this seller. Excellent product.

ZippyPaws Round Tubbiez Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Duck
ZippyPaws Round Tubbiez Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Duck
Price: $7.19
2 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars ... (they are a year) because my female seems to like to carry these around like a baby, February 4, 2015
I bought this for my Shepherd pups (they are a year) because my female seems to like to carry these around like a baby. Every time I have bought something similar to this, my male has proceeded to rip it apart. However, this one they have kept intact. It has a funny squeaking noise, unlike other squeaky toys, lower tone, which makes the grandbabies laugh. I would (did) purchase this again. It is super cute, not small like typical squeaky balls, and seems to be decent quality.

Elizabeth: 6mm Created Royal Lavender Opal Ball Stud Post Earrings, 925 Sterling Silver
Offered by 1000 Jewels LLC
Price: $27.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Gorgeous, January 24, 2015
I have these and the 4 mm size ones. They are by far the most beautiful earrings I have. Purple and opal are just an irresistible combination for me. I love would to have this in a ring too. This is a hard color to find also. Thank you!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18