Profile for Jennifer Rhymer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 157

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jennifer Rhymer RSS Feed (Ohio)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
1.00 Ct Round Created Pink Sapphire With Accent Stones 925 Sterling Silver Ring
1.00 Ct Round Created Pink Sapphire With Accent Stones 925 Sterling Silver Ring
Offered by GemStoneKing
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely ring...could even be a pretty engagement ring., October 2, 2014
This is a really pretty ring. If it's a pink sapphire - lab created or not - count me in. I love them. I love the deep pink color to this one. I love the unusual setting, and the reviewer that stated that the mounting sits up high is correct. The stone is deep, so the setting needs to sit up that high in order to hold the stone appropriately. Another little bonus is the pretty little stones that sit down below the sapphire in the mounting. This attention to detail makes the ring really unique and pretty. The picture is obviously enlarged to capture all of the detail. It is very eye catching, and I look forward to wearing it a lot and showing it off.

Baby Aspen, My Little Night Owl Plush Velour Baby Blanket, Beige, One Size
Baby Aspen, My Little Night Owl Plush Velour Baby Blanket, Beige, One Size
Price: $16.94
6 used & new from $16.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended for Snuggle Bugs, September 5, 2014
I bought this for my 3 week old grandson, who loves to snuggle. He loves it! It is very soft, and he starts to crab if he isn't snuggled into it. This would make a great baby shower gift for the little Owl in your life. Very nice quality. Highly Recommended.

Skechers Women's Bikers-Pedestrian Moccasin,Navy,7 M US
Skechers Women's Bikers-Pedestrian Moccasin,Navy,7 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, versatile. Great shoe, September 4, 2014
This are a great pair of shoes. They are extremely comfortable. I really didn't need shoes when I tried these on for the heck of it, and they were so comfortable, I bought them. The memory foam has become my new favorite type of shoes. I am always on the hunt for comfortable shoes because of back issues. The other reviews that these run big are exactly right. They are the comfort fit, so I can wear 1/2 size smaller than my normal size. I have these in dark brown, blue and black. I like the appearance of the dark brown the best. It gives more of the brushed suede appearance. Overall, great shoe. Gets an A+ from me.

Carhartt Men's Trifold Wallet
Carhartt Men's Trifold Wallet
Price: $27.96 - $35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice quality!! Highly Recommend., July 31, 2014
I just purchased this wallet for my son, and he is very happy. The quality is extremely nice, and it is an excellent size to be carried in a front pocket or back pocket. I look for this to last him for years. Stitching looks excellent. He loves Carhartt, so this was a fantastic purchase for him. Highly Recommend!

Flea Away All Natural Flea Repellent for Dogs and Cats, 100 Chewable Tablets, 2-Pack
Price: $28.52
3 used & new from $28.52

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for our dogs., July 25, 2014
I ordered this for my 2 Shepherds. We gave this to the dogs sporadically because it wasn't flea season. Now that it is flea season, we have been giving the 2-pill/per day dose. Unfortunately both dogs have fleas, and now they have developed diarrhea. I wasn't sure if it was the pills or new food. We switched the dogs to a lamb/rice formula, and stopped the pills for a day. The diarrhea stopped immediately. We gave the pills again the subsequent day, and the diarrhea has returned. It may not be the pills, but I don't think I will be taking any more chances and cleaning up the mess isn't fun either.

Clear 13 Pockets Press Closure Pink Plastic Receipt Coupon Organizer File Box
Clear 13 Pockets Press Closure Pink Plastic Receipt Coupon Organizer File Box
Offered by uxcell
Price: $11.38
2 used & new from $11.38

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a coupon organizer...unless I am clueless...., July 16, 2014
I'm not really sure how this can be a coupon organizer unless I am totally missing something. The dividers don't attach to the bottom of the file, so I would think that the coupons, if they were cut, would slip between the divided areas rather easily. If you are using full sheets of paper and don't mind carrying something this large into the store with your coupons, it would probably be fine . I thought maybe the dividers were pockets (still seemed to be a hassle), but they don't open either. The only benefit to using this as a coupon organizer is being able to slip the store ad into the file. I tried to think of a way to make it work before going through the hassle of sending it back, and the store ad was it. Just my opinion. Now, if you were looking to be organized for say an interview or a meeting, this would work much better.

Gund Baby Satineesnugs Plush for Baby, Styles May Vary
Gund Baby Satineesnugs Plush for Baby, Styles May Vary
Offered by River Road
Price: $12.07
8 used & new from $12.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made - adorable, July 15, 2014
Adorable and very soft. I ordered this for my new grandbaby coming in September. All my boys love their blankets, and I am betting this little security blanket will do the trick for our new little one.

Thousand Eight(TM) For Samsung Galaxy S4 SIV I9500 Verge Armor Hybrid Phone Protector Cover + [LCD Screen Protector Shield(Ultra Clear)+Touch Screen Stylus] (VERGE case Basketball-Sports Collection/Black)

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok cover, July 15, 2014
Case fit the phone well. It doesn't have the texture to it that I was hoping for after ordering a basket ball cover for my son's phone. When it came, some of the color was already "worn" off. Case still works, just seems a little cheap.

Samsung Galaxy S3 S III GS3 Blue Basketball Designer Hybrid Case, USB Car Charger Plug, USB Home Charger Plug, USB 2.0 Data Cable, Metallic Stylus Pen, Stereo Headset & Screen Protector (7 Items) Retail Value: $89.95
Offered by CELKITS
Price: $11.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set. A must for all cell phones, July 15, 2014
Very nice set. I love the case because of the texture to it. It fits the phone well. I bought this for my son's phone, and he really likes it. The extra pieces in the kit are nice to have a spare around the house.

Wireless Fones TM Iphone 4/4s Case Dual Layer Hybrid Impat Resistant Protective Tiny Owls on Teal Snap on Over Two Tone 1 Skin

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for cell phones, July 15, 2014
This is exactly what I expected it to be. Great protection for my phone, and I love all the colors in the case. The owls just top it off. Great purchase!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16