Profile for Jennifer Rhymer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 153

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jennifer Rhymer RSS Feed (Ohio)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
Flea Away All Natural Flea Repellent for Dogs and Cats, 100 Chewable Tablets, 2-Pack
Price: $24.65
3 used & new from $24.65

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for our dogs., July 25, 2014
I ordered this for my 2 Shepherds. We gave this to the dogs sporadically because it wasn't flea season. Now that it is flea season, we have been giving the 2-pill/per day dose. Unfortunately both dogs have fleas, and now they have developed diarrhea. I wasn't sure if it was the pills or new food. We switched the dogs to a lamb/rice formula, and stopped the pills for a day. The diarrhea stopped immediately. We gave the pills again the subsequent day, and the diarrhea has returned. It may not be the pills, but I don't think I will be taking any more chances and cleaning up the mess isn't fun either.

Clear 13 Pockets Press Closure Pink Plastic Receipt Coupon Organizer File Box
Clear 13 Pockets Press Closure Pink Plastic Receipt Coupon Organizer File Box
Offered by uxcell
Price: $11.38
2 used & new from $11.38

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a coupon organizer...unless I am clueless...., July 16, 2014
I'm not really sure how this can be a coupon organizer unless I am totally missing something. The dividers don't attach to the bottom of the file, so I would think that the coupons, if they were cut, would slip between the divided areas rather easily. If you are using full sheets of paper and don't mind carrying something this large into the store with your coupons, it would probably be fine . I thought maybe the dividers were pockets (still seemed to be a hassle), but they don't open either. The only benefit to using this as a coupon organizer is being able to slip the store ad into the file. I tried to think of a way to make it work before going through the hassle of sending it back, and the store ad was it. Just my opinion. Now, if you were looking to be organized for say an interview or a meeting, this would work much better.

Gund Baby Satineesnugs Plush for Baby, Styles May Vary
Gund Baby Satineesnugs Plush for Baby, Styles May Vary
Offered by River Road
Price: $14.30
8 used & new from $14.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made - adorable, July 15, 2014
Adorable and very soft. I ordered this for my new grandbaby coming in September. All my boys love their blankets, and I am betting this little security blanket will do the trick for our new little one.

Thousand Eight(TM) For Samsung Galaxy S4 SIV I9500 Verge Armor Hybrid Phone Protector Cover + [LCD Screen Protector Shield(Ultra Clear)+Touch Screen Stylus] (VERGE case Basketball-Sports Collection/Black)
Offered by Thousand Eight

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok cover, July 15, 2014
Case fit the phone well. It doesn't have the texture to it that I was hoping for after ordering a basket ball cover for my son's phone. When it came, some of the color was already "worn" off. Case still works, just seems a little cheap.

Samsung Galaxy S3 S III GS3 Blue Basketball Designer Hybrid Case, USB Car Charger Plug, USB Home Charger Plug, USB 2.0 Data Cable, Metallic Stylus Pen, Stereo Headset & Screen Protector (7 Items) Retail Value: $89.95
Offered by CELKITS
Price: $11.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set. A must for all cell phones, July 15, 2014
Very nice set. I love the case because of the texture to it. It fits the phone well. I bought this for my son's phone, and he really likes it. The extra pieces in the kit are nice to have a spare around the house.

Wireless Fones TM Iphone 4/4s Case Dual Layer Hybrid Impat Resistant Protective Tiny Owls on Teal Snap on Over Two Tone 1 Skin

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for cell phones, July 15, 2014
This is exactly what I expected it to be. Great protection for my phone, and I love all the colors in the case. The owls just top it off. Great purchase!!!

2mm Stainless Steel Comfort Fit Plain Wedding Band Rings Size 3-12 Half Size SR142 (7.5)
Offered by Huizeng Enterprise USA,LTD.CO.
Price: $7.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and petite, July 15, 2014
These are great. I bought them to wear as thumb rings. I don't even remember having them on most of the time. Love my stainless steel jewelry.

Dream Tones by Conair Night Light & Sound Machine
Dream Tones by Conair Night Light & Sound Machine
Offered by BIG DEALS
Price: $12.73
42 used & new from $8.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks really nice., July 15, 2014
I haven't used it yet for my grandbabies, but after getting it set up, it looks really nice. It's small so it will fit into a small spot where ever you decide to place it. The sounds work as well as the different colors of the lights. I am looking forward to being able to use it for my boys.

Sparkle Bright Products All-Natural Jewelry Cleaner | Tarnish Remover & Polishing Cream - 2 oz.
Offered by Sunrise Marketplace
Price: $10.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A M A Z I N G!!!!!!!, June 17, 2014
Amazing product! I was able to remove tarnish that I hadn't been able to before. It made my sterling silver look brand new!!!

Sugarlips Seamless Rib Tank Tops
Sugarlips Seamless Rib Tank Tops
Price: $8.63 - $18.00

2.0 out of 5 stars One size fits most - NOT!!!!, June 17, 2014
This is exactly the color I was looking for......BUT (there's always a but), the one size fits most only applies to a junior who doesn't have any curves. The only reason I am keeping it is because it is to go under a hoody. Otherwise it would be going back. Ace bandage fit noted by one buyer is dead on.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16