Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for SKRS > Reviews

Browse

SKRS's Profile

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

SKRS RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Where the Polka Dots Roam 100% Ultra Soft Microfiber Easy Care Luxury Sheet Set, Queen, Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 21, 2015
Great sheets, quick delivery, will be buying more!

Levi's Men's 513 Slim Straight Trouser Pant, Black, 32x30
Levi's Men's 513 Slim Straight Trouser Pant, Black, 32x30

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pants, sizes are a bit tricky., March 19, 2014
It's a great fit but sizes vary so much across Levis. I am 5'11 and 170lbs, and wear the 32x32 Levi's 513 jeans normally. For this, the 33x30 fitted perfectly, it looks great and is thicker material, so great for my winter office wear. Not very formal but not casual. Snug fitting. Amazon is great because I originally ordered 32x30 and returned it for free shipping and got the next size, thanks Amazon!

Lysol Clean & Fresh Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Cling Gel, Ocean Fresh, 24 oz, Pack of 4
Price: $11.96
10 used & new from $11.85

4.0 out of 5 stars Works, January 8, 2014
Doesnt have a strong smell and cleans up pretty well. The opening mechanism isnt the best as your hands might get some of the cleaner on it while trying to open or close.

GODIVA Chocolatier Dark Chocolate Hot Cocoa Canister
GODIVA Chocolatier Dark Chocolate Hot Cocoa Canister
Offered by Deals On Call
Price: $18.01
7 used & new from $15.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very dark, January 8, 2014
Too sweet and lacks the bittersweet flavor I was expecting from dark chocolate. I think if you want dark chocolate, belgian brands might be the way to go, not american.

Girls Small Reversible Bucket Hat UPF 50+ Sun Protection
Girls Small Reversible Bucket Hat UPF 50+ Sun Protection
Offered by HatSpot
Price: $19.45
2 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and comfy, January 8, 2014
This hat was used by our 6 month old in Florida and it fit her very well. It had enough of a canopy to shade her face and the material is very soft. It also dries up quickly after getting wet in the pool/ I would buy this again in a hearbeat.

Bath Buddies Natural Bath Sponge
Bath Buddies Natural Bath Sponge
Offered by Spa Plus
Price: $9.30
3 used & new from $9.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Very soft and easy to use, January 8, 2014
I have been using this to bathe our 6 month old for the past month. It is extremely soft once it comes into contact with water. Dont be disappointed when you get it in the mail, it feels a bit hard. once it touches warm water, it becomes like a cotton ball. It also absorbs a lot of water, so I used to soak it up and squeeze the water on my daughter while bathing her.

So far it has held up very well and we use it almost everyday. Will buy it again in a heartbeat.

Also, our daughter has extra sensitive skin and this doesnt seem to irritate it at all.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Super comfy and cute, January 8, 2014
Our six month old wore this on her beach outings and short trips to the pool in Miami. She looked cute and it fit very well. Also, protected her fine it seems as her skin was perfect after the trip.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for Chicago winter and downtown winds, January 8, 2014
I bought this right in time for the polar freeze in Chicago. The jacket passed the test with flying colors. I only wore a shirt underneath it to work and it still kept me warm. Only drawback is that its slightly short, i.e. comes till the waist. I didnt think that was a big issue. Its a good fit, I am 5'11" 175lbs and the M size fit me perfectly.

adidas Men's Cushioned 3STR  Low Cut Sock, Aluminium/Black, Shoe Size 6-12, 3-Pair
adidas Men's Cushioned 3STR Low Cut Sock, Aluminium/Black, Shoe Size 6-12, 3-Pair

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and comfort, September 15, 2013
Very comfortable for workouts. Fits snuggly. I wear them for my gym classes and they feel perfect, not too thick nor too thin.

Sport Suds Detergent, 500g Zipper Pouch, 40+ Loads
Sport Suds Detergent, 500g Zipper Pouch, 40+ Loads
Offered by Heart Monitors
Price: $21.95
8 used & new from $21.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great for my workout clothes, July 9, 2013
I have been using this for about 6 months now and am extremely happy. The product is cheaper than WIN and as effective, if not better. I sweat a lot during workouts and my clothes still smell like new after every wash with sport suds.

Page: 1 | 2