Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Profile for T. Edwards > Reviews

Browse

T. Edwards' Profile

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

T. Edwards "Tiptip" RSS Feed (Memphis,TN)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Everlast Power Band (Pink)
Everlast Power Band (Pink)
Offered by Funsmith Toys & More
Price: $12.41
3 used & new from $12.41

2.0 out of 5 stars To loose not small enough to provide that tight pull ..., August 11, 2015
To loose not small enough to provide that tight pull. Card to fill the burn due to it being to wide.

J World New York Lollipop Kids' Rolling Backpack with Lunch Bag, Blue Raspberry, One Size
Price: $46.49
15 used & new from $42.13

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice backpack but way to small, August 11, 2015
Nice backpack but way to small. Can only hold one medium book and a folder nothing else. The handle does not let up so it wi only fit kids 5 and under. I will have to get something else for my child to carry because its way to small.

Bamboo - 30 Tea Sachets
Bamboo - 30 Tea Sachets

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Hot Tea Ever!!, March 15, 2014
This review is from: Bamboo - 30 Tea Sachets (Misc.)
This product arrived faster than the date that I was given when ordered. This is a great tea!!! I have never enjoyed drinking hot tea until now. It's smooth and very very very relaxing. It's great to drink at night before bed and it also is great to drink when you just want to relax and feel calm. It works wonders for your hair as well. My hair is stronger and thicker since Ive been drinking this product due to the high levels of silica that's in it. My breakage and shedding has decreased to about 95% literally. I have not had any broken hair or shedded hair since Ive drinking this. Im about to order 2 more boxes. I will forever drink this...just add a little honey and enjoy.

Napa Valley Naturals Italian Grape Seed Oil (12x12.7oz)
Napa Valley Naturals Italian Grape Seed Oil (12x12.7oz)

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, January 18, 2014
Very moisturizing for the hair. I use it in my deep conditioner and to moisturize my hair period.Love it.....better than the store brand.

Grandelash GrandeLASH-MD (3 month supply) 2 Milliliter
Grandelash GrandeLASH-MD (3 month supply) 2 Milliliter
Price: $37.99
15 used & new from $35.90

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Okay, January 18, 2014
Let me say that this product does work. Yes your eyelashes will grown and become very strong. I rated it a 3 because like the reviews say, it causes your eyes to become red. I had to go to work with people constantly asking me what was wrong with my eyes. I did not like that and another issue is that it caused dark circles around my eyes. I don't know if I was allergic to an ingredient but I couldn't do it anymore. As soon as I stopped using the product the dark circles went away. I looked like a raccon by the face. That's not cute. Everybody body is different some people did not have any side effects. Just try for yourself.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 11, 2014 12:22 PM PDT

Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel SENSITIVE, .25 oz. New in Box, Deluxe Travel Size
Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel SENSITIVE, .25 oz. New in Box, Deluxe Travel Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle, January 18, 2014
This is a miracle product, the reviews were right. Anybody who does not get the results they are looking for must not be doing something right. I have been using this product for 3 weeks going on 4. I use it 2 times a week, I wash my face with my own soap which is the coconut and papaya soap. After I wash my face I dry it and apply this peel and let it sit for 10 minutes and I wash it off. I noticed that it was doing something the first week because of the way my skin looked. It did not look bad at all it looked as if it was changing it in a good way. As if it was trying to get rid of the dry and dead skin I guess. The second week I noticed that I didn't have any more break outs which is great. The third week I noticed my skin complexion was getting even, my complexion was lighter, my face was extremely soft like a baby, it was getting rid of dark spots, and it made my face look brighter as if it was bringing it back to life. It's no longer dull it is extremely vibrant and I love it. I am African American and I can say that it has helped with tightening and everything you could imagine. Try this product. I am young but I know that if I continue it I would continue to stay looking young. My only concern is how would my skin react during the summer. My complexion is lighter now so I wonder will it darken or will it stay the same. I will see but I will always use this product!!!

Ann Chery Women's Faja Clasica Workout Waist Cincher, Black, Large/36
Ann Chery Women's Faja Clasica Workout Waist Cincher, Black, Large/36
Offered by River Colony Trading
Price: Click here to see our price
18 used & new from $31.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Works, January 18, 2014
This product is all what the reviews say that is. I have lost my little fat stomach but you have to excerise with it to maintain it. If you wear it for a week and stop wearing it, that pudge will come back. I had back fat and my back fat is going away which is why I love this product. I wear it for 8 hours a day and have been wearing it for 3 weeks now. I take a 2 day break from it every week other than that I have it on for 8 hours. I do not sleep in it. I wear it under my clothes and you cannot even tell that you are wearing this garment unless someone touches you other than that you are good to go. Now if you are wearing something extremely thin, then you may see it. It is extremely tight and hard to get into for the first two times but after that it becomes easy because the material shapes to your body frame. I do rub Albolene on my stomach to help sweat a little bit more cause I want the fat gone by the summer. This shaper also makes your butt look bigger which is a plus. Try it for yourself!! Be consistent with it and exercise with it. I have not started to work out in these three weeks but I will because the flatness is not going to stay, especially when your diet has not changed.

Monopoly Hello Kitty Collectors Edition
Monopoly Hello Kitty Collectors Edition
11 used & new from $36.90

5.0 out of 5 stars FUN!, January 18, 2014
Fun game very interesting as well. My daughter threw the directions away so I might have to email the company and see if they can send us some since we have never played the real monopoly. We are still playing it our way which is still fun!

Hello Kitty Art & Activity Set Over 330 Art Activity Essentials! Age 5+
Hello Kitty Art & Activity Set Over 330 Art Activity Essentials! Age 5+

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT!!!, January 18, 2014
This kit comes with every thing you can think of. My daughter loves it and has not stopped adding things to her scrap book. It's great and is better than the ones in the store. This is definitely worth the price!

Mancala for Kids
Mancala for Kids
Offered by BLS Mart
Price: $13.95
31 used & new from $9.27

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed Product, January 18, 2014
This review is from: Mancala for Kids (Toy)
The kids love this game which is a plus. It did not come with instructions so we didn't know how many marbles to put in the holes but we figured it out. Another thing is that the holes are not wide or deep enough for all the marbles or for someone's hand to scoop up the marbles. The kids still play with it but us adults don't!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3