Profile for Gary Peterson > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 569

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gary Peterson RSS Feed (San Diego, California USA)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Planters Peanuts, Lightly Salted, Dry Roasted, 16-Ounce Jars (Pack of 4)
Planters Peanuts, Lightly Salted, Dry Roasted, 16-Ounce Jars (Pack of 4)
Price: $14.00
3 used & new from $14.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Peanuts, But Slightly Stale., June 18, 2015
I recently (early June, 2015) bought a 16-ounce plastic bottle of Planter Dry Roasted Peanuts. They tasted rather good. The only problem is that they taste slightly stale. I'll be able to eat them, but they're not nearly as fresh as my last bottle of Hoodys Peanuts, The Hoodys were simply outstanding, I might add, but when I bought a second bottle, the 2nd bottle was slightly stale, worse than these Planters. The date on the Planters bottle says best used by 03/APR/16. What's with all the stale peanuts?

Gary Peterson

PROPEL, Kiwi Strawberry, 16.9 Ounce (Pack of 6)
PROPEL, Kiwi Strawberry, 16.9 Ounce (Pack of 6)
Price: $2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars OK, But Too Sweet., June 18, 2015
I bought a 6-pack of Propel Kiwi Strawberry drink. It's probably all right and does everything it's supposed to do, but it's just too sweet. Sweetness is not refreshing to me. It makes me thirsty.

Gary Peterson

Hansen's Soda Diet Tangerine Lime, 12-Ounce Cans (Pack of 24)
Hansen's Soda Diet Tangerine Lime, 12-Ounce Cans (Pack of 24)
Offered by Peters Select
Price: $30.97
2 used & new from $30.97

3.0 out of 5 stars Flavorful, But Leaves a Sweet, Somewhat Chemical Aftertaste., June 2, 2015
I picked up a couple six-packs of Diet Hansen's Tangerine Lime soda. The initial taste was good and refreshing. However, as the drink proceeded the taste seemed too sweet. By the end of the can it seemed much too sweet and I was hesitant to finish it. Perhaps some might like the sweetness, but not here. It also left a sweet, somewhat chemical aftertaste. I was thirsty for water afterwards. I will not be buying this product again, but that's just my opinion. Try ir yourself.

Gary Peterson

Cascade Ice Sparkling Water, Lemonade, 17.2 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Cascade Ice Sparkling Water, Lemonade, 17.2 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Offered by Please and Thank You LLC
Price: $39.66
2 used & new from $39.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh, Light Flavor. Zero Calories. Good Drink., June 1, 2015
San Diego tap water is awful, so I drink a variety of bottled drinks. I prefer them to be unsweetened or only slightly sweetened, non-alcoholic and lightly flavored. I recently found a real good drink at a nearby Fresh and Easy Neighborhood Market which carries a marvelous line of such beverages. It’s called Cascade Ice Lemonade made with sparkling water. It comes in 17.2-ounce bottles. I purchased a couple and ended up going back several times for more. I prefer to drink it cold, but without ice. Good! Nice fresh lemony taste. The bottle goes down quite easily, especially on a hot day. This is a good bottled lemonade. Zero calories, too. I’ll be back again.

Gary Peterson

Cascade Ice Sparkling Water, Strawberry Lemonade, 17.2 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Cascade Ice Sparkling Water, Strawberry Lemonade, 17.2 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Price: $33.35
5 used & new from $33.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Fragrance. Milld Taste and Not Very Sweet. Nice Drink!, May 27, 2015
I've been trying a variety of water-based drinks. They have to be sugar free and not too sweet with any other sweeteners. A lady friend suggested Cascade Ice Strawberry Lemonade. Hmmmm. Nice fragrance when opening the bottle. Good taste. This is a good one. I'll have to try other Cascade Ice products. Goes down easily with a pleasant, very mild aftertaste. Nice drink!

Gary Peterson

Inka Crops Gourmet Roasted Corn Original (18x1.7oz)
Inka Crops Gourmet Roasted Corn Original (18x1.7oz)
Offered by Nutricity
Price: $24.05
4 used & new from $13.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Roasted Corn, But a Bigger, Better Treat!, May 21, 2015
I wanted to select a few snacks and I was looking over the available things at a nearby Fresh and Easy Market. Quite a selection! I wanted something with no sugar and, perhaps some fiber. Low fat and some protein would be a bonus. Hmmm. Here was some Inka Corn in a 1.7 ounce bag. It looked somewhat like Corn Nuts I've had before, except the grain sizes of Inka Corn were much larger and it was imported corn from South America. This was worth a try! I bought a couple packs in two different flavors. Hmmmm. These were really good. Ultra crunchy, but real easy to chew. Mild flavor, but very good (much better than the smaller corn.) Well, my bag certainly didn't seem to last long. This Inka Corn is somewhat similar to the smaller Corn Nuts, but much better. I'll definitely be back for more.

Laughing Cow Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 pieces
Laughing Cow Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 pieces
Offered by Beststar
Price: $10.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Spreadable Cheese Wedges. Quite delicious!, May 21, 2015
A nearby Fresh and Easy Neighborhood Market has a good selection of cheeses and four of them are little round packages of The Laughing Cow spreadable, individually wrapped cheese wedges (eight wedges to a pack). I’ve had three of the packs (including this one) and my latest is the Garlic and Herb variety. All are good. Nice products. Very tasty. I just eat them as wedges rather than spread them out. Quite delicious!

Jana Water Artesian Water - 50.7 oz - 12 ct
Jana Water Artesian Water - 50.7 oz - 12 ct
Offered by Trending America
Price: $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing! Excellent Water., May 21, 2015
I drink a lot of beverages. San Diego tap water is awful, so I concentrate on bottled drinks. I prefer them to be unsweetened , non-alcoholic and only slightly flavored. They have to taste acceptable to me. I recently found a real good one at a nearby Fresh and Easy Neighborhood Market which carries a marvelous line of such beverages. It’s called Jana Natural European Artesian Water. It comes in a variety of bottle sizes and package configurations. I purchased a couple of 50 ml (16.9 fl oz) bottles. I prefer to drink it cold, but without ice. Good! Nice fresh taste. The bottle goes down quite easily, especially on a hot day. This is a good bottled water. I’ll be back for more.

Gary Peterson

Lipton Pure Leaf Unsweetened Real Brewed Tea 18.5 Fl Oz (Pack of 12)
Lipton Pure Leaf Unsweetened Real Brewed Tea 18.5 Fl Oz (Pack of 12)
Offered by Tal Depot
Price: $24.25
5 used & new from $24.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, Refreshing Tea. Convenient Bottle., May 21, 2015
I seem to drink a lot of beverages. I prefer them to be unsweetened and non-alcoholic. Plus, they have to taste acceptable to me. I recently found a real good one at a nearby Fresh and Easy Neighborhood Market. It’s called Pure Leaf Tea, ice tea if you like. I seldom ice mine, but almost always drink it cold. Good! Nice fresh-brewed flavor, slight but good aftertaste. Non-sweetened, of course. It’s quite refreshing. An 18.5 ounce bottle goes down quite easily, especially on a hot day. This is a good bottled tea, one of the best in my opinion. The squarish bottles (cross-profile) fit nicely in my fridge ( a bonus) and take less space per volume.

Gary Peterson

Reach Total Care floss with Listerine Fresh Flavors 30-Yard, (Pack of 6)
Reach Total Care floss with Listerine Fresh Flavors 30-Yard, (Pack of 6)
Offered by Preferred Mart
Price: $15.66
59 used & new from $14.04

4.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat Stretchy, Nice Taste, Breaks Easily., May 21, 2015
I was traveling last week and forgot to bring along my dental floss. I stopped in a grocery store and the only one they had was Reach Total Care Floss (fresh mint flavor). That seemed fine. I bought and have been using it ever since. I don’t particularly care for it. It’s stretchy, somewhat like a rubber band. Plus, it tends to break when stretched too far. Otherwise, it works well and has a pleasant taste. I doubt that I’d buy it again, unless it was the only choice as in this case.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20