Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale
Profile for Susan L. Rubendall > Reviews

Browse

Susan L. Rubendall's Profile

Customer Reviews: 48

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Susan L. Rubendall RSS Feed (Rockford, IL USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Roland Israeli Couscous, 5-Pounds Bag
Roland Israeli Couscous, 5-Pounds Bag
Price: $19.02
4 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect couscous, August 4, 2015
Excellent Israeli couscous. Just what I wanted. It even pleased my husband who is not a fan of couscous.

Fiskars 95125C 15-Inch Square Planter Caddy, terracotta color
Fiskars 95125C 15-Inch Square Planter Caddy, terracotta color
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy with easy rolling casters, June 17, 2015
I'm using six of these Planter Caddies to support 3 foot by 1 foot by 1 foot "Grow Boxes," which are so heavy when full of soil that I can't move them. The Caddies are very sturdy with casters that allow me to roll the planters around the deck with ease. I am very pleased.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A terrific product., May 11, 2015
The LCD lights in my new AeroGarden were so effective that my tomatoes grew from seed almost twice as fast as last year. That meant they had to go out in the garden much earlier than was safe. I wrapped the Wall of Waters around each plant and squeezed the tops closed because the temperature dropped into the 20s night after night. I know from experience that without that protection, the tomato plants would have been dead. Instead, they thrived. This is a terrific product.

Four Paws Magic Coat Cat Claw Clipper
Four Paws Magic Coat Cat Claw Clipper
Price: $3.99
26 used & new from $2.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Best cat clipper around., November 24, 2014
We bought this clipper for a disabled man who has a new kitty. He found it as easy to use and effective as we do.

The Book with No Pictures
The Book with No Pictures
by B. J. Novak
Price: $8.99
119 used & new from $5.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, November 24, 2014
My grandson, who is four, thought this book was hilarious. You need to be a bit of a ham to read it well.

On Stage KS8291XX Pro Double X Keyboard Stand
On Stage KS8291XX Pro Double X Keyboard Stand
Price: $59.95
15 used & new from $37.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, November 24, 2014
Very sturdy. It fits my keyboard perfectly

Time Killer (Max Larkin Mysteries, No. 1)
Time Killer (Max Larkin Mysteries, No. 1)
by Todd M. Thiede
Price: $14.95
35 used & new from $4.51

1.0 out of 5 stars Please, do not write in the present tense., July 25, 2014
How Kirkus could have given this book a positive review, I do not know. All I can do with this author and others is to plead with them not to write in the present tense. It simply does not work.

Just Another Monday (Do?u Adventures)
Just Another Monday (Do?u Adventures)
by Joy Morgan Dey
Price: $15.95
37 used & new from $0.21

5.0 out of 5 stars 2014 Ben Franklin Gold Award, June 2, 2014
Congratulations to Anna Skarie and Joy Dey for winning the prestigious Benjamin Franklin Gold Award from the Independent Book Publishers Association. Congratulations on this well-deserved honor.

The Wizor Multipurpose Cutting Tool
The Wizor Multipurpose Cutting Tool
Offered by C3 Products International, LLC
Price: Click here to see our price
2 used & new from $5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Saves my teeth, May 15, 2014
Whenever I encountered clothing tags with tough plastic cables (probably not cables, but they seem that tough), I looked first for my handy scissors. Unfortunately, it was never actually handy, having been carried away for some important task. Invariably, I had to turn to the sharp objects I always have with me -- my teeth. This, of course, was against my dentist's advice, but I did it anyway -- hundreds, perhaps thousands, of times over the years.

No more!! With my Wizor Wall Scissors firmly attached to my closet door, where it is in view and in easy reach, I am able to remove tags in a snap with its very sharp yet safely protected blade, making myself and my dentist very happy. Buy a couple. You won't regret it.

Nespresso A+GCA1-US-CH-NE VertuoLine Coffee and Espresso Maker with Aeroccino Plus Milk Frother, Chrome
Price: $214.24
35 used & new from $150.28

3.0 out of 5 stars It's not hot enough, March 17, 2014
After years using an original Nespresso, I was excited to receive a VertuoLine as a gift. Sadly, I must agree with other reviewers. It is a step down from the original. The coffee is weaker and -- it is not hot enough. After preheating a cup to 132°, I used an instant read thermometer to check my perception. I put the thermometer in the coffee stream and left it in the finished cup of coffee. The temperature didn't go above 164°. By the time I put the cup on the table and begin to drink it, it's no more than warm. In a few minutes, it's tepid. I talked with Nespresso about this and heard that it's not a defect in my machine. That's was the plan.

This machine was specifically designed for the North American market where many people prefer a large cup of coffee (they worked on it for eight years). They got that right; it does make a large cup. But apparently the Swiss scientists don't realize that we also prefer a hot cup of coffee. It's not hot.

I hope others who are unhappy about this will call Nespresso and make their opinion known.
Comment Comments (25) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 1, 2015 11:30 AM PST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5