Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Storm Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage The Walking Dead\ Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for Hippymom > Reviews

Browse

Hippymom's Profile

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Hippymom RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
CONVERSE Women's Chuck Taylor Shoreline Sneaker (Varsity Red 9.0 M)
CONVERSE Women's Chuck Taylor Shoreline Sneaker (Varsity Red 9.0 M)

5.0 out of 5 stars A very happy customer., January 22, 2015
Wow. Instantaneous shipping!! A very happy customer.

Hydor 7.5w Slim Heater for Bettas and Bowls, 2 to 5 gal
Hydor 7.5w Slim Heater for Bettas and Bowls, 2 to 5 gal
Price: $11.27
15 used & new from $8.19

2.0 out of 5 stars I received a different heater than was pictured., January 22, 2013
I ordered this heater but was sent a different one. It was the same brand and wattage but it was made for a bowl with a 90 degree angled cord. I wanted the one with the straight cord like pictured. The one I was sent will not lay flat up against the back of the tank, it is made to be used under the gravel. This is nearly impossible to do with an established tank with live plants. I'm sure the one I was sent is a great heater, it is just not the one I thought I was ordering.

Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Chocolate Cake Mix, 16-Ounce (Pack of 4)
Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Chocolate Cake Mix, 16-Ounce (Pack of 4)
Price: $14.07
7 used & new from $14.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Gluten free masterpiece from Bob's!, November 23, 2011
So chocolaty and moist, makes wonderful cupcakes. Everyone is happy with these, even the non gluten free people. I had to hide them from the kids so they didn't get eaten all in one day.

Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie Mix, 21-Ounce (Pack of 4)
Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie Mix, 21-Ounce (Pack of 4)
Price: $15.96
27 used & new from $15.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Picked over regular brownies by the kids!, November 23, 2011
I devised a little blind taste test using these and regular old gluten filled brownies. My 3 kids (who are very picky) all picked these over the regular ones. Since I'm the only one on a gluten free diet it didn't really matter to them, but they are that tasty! It's nice to be able to make treats that everyone can enjoy, including myself, and only have to dirty one pan.

Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Whole Grain, Steel Cut Oats, 24-Ounce Bags (Pack of 4)
Price: $19.16
21 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My breakfast of choice., November 23, 2011
I love these steel cut oats. I have them almost every morning for breakfast. They are easy to fix, healthy, and filling! I add a touch of raw honey and a splash of coconut milk. Mmmmm....so good. A great break from regular oatmeal.

Bob's Red Mill Gluten-Free Pancake Mix, 22-Ounce Packages (Pack of 4)
Bob's Red Mill Gluten-Free Pancake Mix, 22-Ounce Packages (Pack of 4)
Price: $15.52
29 used & new from $15.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Taste just like regular 'ol pancakes!, November 23, 2011
These pancakes are so easy and taste so good. I serve them to the whole family, even the ones not on a gluten free diet. There are usually none left over by the time dinner (breakfast for dinner) is over. My kids said they can't taste a difference between these and regular old pancakes.

Betty Crocker Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix, 19-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)
Betty Crocker Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix, 19-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)
Price: $26.28
14 used & new from $26.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome cookies!, November 23, 2011
I just recently went on a gluten free diet due to thyroid issues. I made these cookies the other day and didn't tell my kids or husband they were the gluten free variety. The cookies were gone by the next day! Of course I eventually told them :)Maybe I should have told them earlier and there would have been some left for me!

\Kellogg's Rice Krispies Gluten Free Cereal, Whole Grain Brown Rice, 12-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4) (Discontinued By Manufacturer)
2 used & new from $199.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty and cheap!, November 23, 2011
I love rice Krispies both as a cereal and a treat. I had been buying a much more expensive brand of gluten free krispies and was so glad to find these at my grocery store. I actually prefer the brown rice, and it really doesn't taste or look much different than the regular kind anyway. Plus whole grain is more healthy.

Gluten-Free on a Shoestring: 125 Easy Recipes for Eating Well on the Cheap
Gluten-Free on a Shoestring: 125 Easy Recipes for Eating Well on the Cheap
by Nicole Hunn
Price: $13.32
126 used & new from $6.15

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great cookbook!, November 23, 2011
I am so glad I bought this book. I was downloading gluten free recipes from the internet and they usually all called for several different types of flour which were not only hard to find but would be costly as well. This cookbook uses the all purpose gluten free flour mix, (I like Bob's Red Mill) and xanthan gum. Both of these are relatively easy to find at my local store. So far everything I have made has turned out great, and I have much more confidence to venture out and try my own recipes. Let's face it, eating gluten free is just always going to be more costly than buying regular food. There is no way around it. But this book makes it much more tasty!

Ancient Harvest Quinoa Pasta, Spaghetti Style, Supergrain, 8-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)
Price: $27.48
19 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes even better than regular pasta., November 22, 2011
I'm on a gluten free diet and can't stand rice based pastas. This one tastes so much like regular pasta that my family couldn't even tell the difference. It's also cheap enough to serve to everyone in the family, no more double dinners!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3