Profile for Crazy Dog Lady > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 55

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Crazy Dog Lady "Heather" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Xbox Live 12 Month Gold Membership [Online Game Code]
Xbox Live 12 Month Gold Membership [Online Game Code]
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, June 30, 2014
Great deal. Why buy it anywhere else?

First Aid Shot Therapy Pain Relief, Berry Flavor, 1.35 Ounce, 12 Count
First Aid Shot Therapy Pain Relief, Berry Flavor, 1.35 Ounce, 12 Count
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, but there's a couple sad face moments!, June 30, 2014
I received this product for free, and was really unsure about it. I do get fairly frequent headaches, and I am always trying to avoid acetaminophen (okay, I hate all medicines) so I was game to try this out. I didn't expect it to work as well as it did!
Within five minutes of drinking it, I was already feeling a lifting of the pressure, and within 20 minutes my headache was all together gone. I was pretty impressed.
My only complaint was the taste. Quite frankly, I was expecting the taste to be terrible, so I put the shot in the fridge to chill a couple days prior to my using it. I'm guessing that helped, but it was still pretty icky.

I love this product, and I would purchase it - however there's one little issue: no store within 100 miles of me even carries it. And let's be honest, I'm not shelling out $30 on Amazon for 12, especially since Amazon has raised their free shipping to $35. Maybe it's not too much to some people, but my *migraine* medication is cheaper than THAT. So, unfortunately, until FAST is available nearer to me, I'll have to live without it. :-(

Souls United: The Power of Divine Connection
Souls United: The Power of Divine Connection
by Ann Merivale
Price: $11.10
72 used & new from $1.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful read., March 14, 2014
This is a great read, and very useful for explaining the different types of "soul mate" variations. For me, I was already familiar with it - but I enjoyed reading the stories of different soulmates (specifically twin flame) relationships throughout the book. I did however mark this book to pass along to a friend of mine who is just beginning to "awake."

Café Escapes Keurig K Cups, Vanilla, 24 Count
Café Escapes Keurig K Cups, Vanilla, 24 Count
Price: $16.46
16 used & new from $16.19

4.0 out of 5 stars Yummy!, March 14, 2014
I love coffee. For the longest time, I drank it only black and as strong as I could get it. After living with my fiance for about a year, I am a creamer using junkie. I will hardly touch a black coffee anymore. In the evenings I usually still add a dab of creamer to my coffee. I found a 3-pack of these on the shelf at Big Lots and thought "what the hey?" They sat in my kitchen for ages until I finally decided to give them a try. Honestly, I thought it was just your typical flavored ground coffee. However, it isn't! It comes out in to your cup looking as if it's already got sugar/creamer in it! And it tastes decadent as all get out! The first thing I did was hop on Amazon to see if I could find it again. (Having purchased it at Big Lots, I feared the worst!) I was pleasantly surprised to find there are other flavors of Cafe Escapes, too! I can't wait to try them all!

5 pcs Plastic Double Ended Dotting And Marbling Nail Art Tools Set
5 pcs Plastic Double Ended Dotting And Marbling Nail Art Tools Set
Offered by FAIR TOP-Ships From Hongkong
Price: $2.39
15 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent product, for the price., October 14, 2013
These are okay for the price. I've had the tips come off a few and needed to superglue them back in to place. Several of the tips are apparently so close in size that it's crazy. They would make a decent gift for a young nail artist though.

Sonax 4Q-001-LWB Queen Storage 2-Piece Bed Set with Bookcase Headboard, Ravenwood Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal for exactly what I wanted!, October 14, 2013
This was exactly what my fiance and I had been looking for...in a bundle no less. Good quality item, although I wish delivery had been a little quicker. I'm impatient! :-)

Sonax Q-001-LWB Willow Queen Storage Bed in Ravenwood Black
Sonax Q-001-LWB Willow Queen Storage Bed in Ravenwood Black
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal - Great Quality, October 14, 2013
During my search for a bed, I did a lot of research. I had such a specific item in mind, and needed to keep it within a decent price range. I can't count how many beds I viewed, or how many reviews I scoured.

Assembly took my fiance and I close to four hours, total. However we did take a short pizza break! Can't lie.
The parts and pieces are not super cheap feeling, and all the additional storage in our bedroom is awesome! Plus, no dust bunnies under the bed now!

I can't really figure out why anyone had trouble with the drawers, we have yet to take issue with them. They slide easily for us and don't feel flimsy. I love having the boards, rather than a traditional mattress foundation. It immediately made our old, broke down mattress feel newer until we got it replaced. (We're firm bed people. That's important to note.)

I honestly don't have anything to complain about. We would buy it again in a second.

Sonax H-301-LWB Willow Queen Bookcase Head Board in Ravenwood Black
Sonax H-301-LWB Willow Queen Bookcase Head Board in Ravenwood Black
Offered by OJ Commerce
Price: $239.00
3 used & new from $239.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to assemble, gorgeous, but arrived damaged., October 14, 2013
In my search for a "reasonably priced" bed and headboard set, I did a lot of legwork. I had a very, very specific picture in my head and just refused to let it go. I can't count how many beds I viewed, or how many reviews I scoured - seeking that perfect item. I finally found this headboard, and the Sonax platform bed. It was love at first sight.

After purchasing the item, I was able to select my delivery options. (This item is delivered by a special company, who may I say, should re-think their hiring process.) Now, admittedly, I signed the form stating this item was delivered "undamaged" but truth be told, we just really needed a new bed, and I figured the damage couldn't be too bad. Plus, I don't know that the injury to the package, and subsequently the item within, was done by the delivery company. It appears a fork lift may have penetrated the package. (Having worked in, and spent a good portion of my life in warehousing, I'd like to think I know a forklift oopsy when I see one.) Either way, as luck would have it, one of the most visible pieces of the headboard was damaged. I colored it in with a permanent marker, and seriously, you can hardly tell. So it's fine. For us. But if you're picky, you may want to inspect the box before you accept it.

So, here are a few things!
1. I was impressed with the materials. I was half expecting a bit more flimsy wood, but honestly, it's thick and sturdy. ("That's what she said." -My fiance) One little bump isn't going to destroy this thing. It's very nice and has a gorgeous color.
2. Assembly was easy. It took us, oh, about an hour and a half. I think it could have been done sooner, but there was a phone call in the midst of assembly.
3. No part of it is that cardboard material. Even the back of the cubby holes. That is probably the cheapest part though, as it's not quite as sturdy as the rest of it.
4. There are no cord holes. I suggested my fiance drill some holes through the less dense backing. He did, was done in like 5 minutes, it looks great, and now we have places for our phone chargers.
5. This does not come with anything to bolt or attach it to the bed frame. Just so you know. If you are handy, you could buy brackets and attach it yourself. Or, bolt it to the wall. Whatever you wanna do.

Overall, I am beyond pleased with our purchase. It was better than expected, and I'd buy it again in a heartbeat. No regrets at all!

World Pride Nail Tape Stripe Decoration Sticker Hologram, Set of 10
World Pride Nail Tape Stripe Decoration Sticker Hologram, Set of 10
Offered by smartshoponline
Price: $1.55
66 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well for what I wanted, June 28, 2013
I wanted some striping tape to use for paint designs. (Paint nail, tape, paint over with different color, remove tape..) This stuff works perfect for that. Makes clean lines. Just what I was looking for!

Bye Bye Blemish Drying Lotion - 1 fl oz
Bye Bye Blemish Drying Lotion - 1 fl oz
Offered by cosmeticbeautyplace
Price: $9.50
17 used & new from $3.72

3.0 out of 5 stars Just a sulfur treatment. Works okay., February 26, 2013
This works similar to the Proactiv sulfur mask for me. I dip a q-tip down in to the liquid and then cover my zit(s) with a pretty decent layer of it.
Over a day or so it definitely shrinks them down a bit.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6