Profile for Addison > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Addison RSS Feed (USA)

JanSport Air Odyssey II Backpack (Blue Ridge)
JanSport Air Odyssey II Backpack (Blue Ridge)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Backpack!, March 3, 2009
This is a great backpack. It is very roomy and it seems very durable. There are enough pockets for everything. I haven't been hiking with it yet but it seems comfortable enough and has the waist and adjustable sternum straps for more comfort. I use this for school and I can keep all my books in it and can even fit some clothes and a pair of shoes for sports. The only bad thing I have to say is that the zippers are a bit hard to use but I got used to them and it really doesn't matter. They have actually never gotten stuck in the fabric like my last backpack did. Great backpack. I would definitely recomend it. I got it refurbished from Amazon in great condition and at a great price.

Belkin RockStar 5-Way 3.5-mm Headphone Splitter (White)
Belkin RockStar 5-Way 3.5-mm Headphone Splitter (White)
Offered by Keystone West
Price: $13.95
11 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars They do what they're supposed to, October 24, 2008
Pretty cool look and idea to have five listeners at once instead of two...havin two players plugged in is neat too, although idk when I'll need it.
Overall, nice sturdy product.

Ten Thousand Fists
Ten Thousand Fists
Price: $7.98
135 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite Disturbed album, August 17, 2008
This review is from: Ten Thousand Fists (Audio CD)
I think all the songs on this are well done...they have melodies which a lot of other hard rock/metal doesn't. I have Indestructible and The Sickness also. Indestructible has guitar solos which i like, but i like the songs better on Ten Thousand Fists. I'm not a great music critic but I think if you like disturbed then you need to have this album.

Oh, and shame on whoever tagged this as alternative rock.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shirt!, August 17, 2008
I really don't have anything bad to say about this.
It's a good fit, it's cotton, it looks cool, people say "nice shirt" to me when im wearing it.
The picture on the shirt isn't blurry even though it's bigger than the album cover (obviously)
My only bad thing about it is that it doesn't say The Beatles on it anyware (exept the tag) but thats ok.

Skullcandy (Product Out Of Date, Newer Version Available) Hesh Headphones (Black and Red) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!, July 7, 2008
These are great!!!
they have good sound, they are comfy, super loud - i can use them like speakers, they are so loud that the driver and i can hear them perfecly well off my head in the car when they are turned all the way up.

The only thing bad is that they start to hurt after like half an hour, not because of the sound but just cuz they are clamped on my head...but if i take them off for like a minute then its fine...and i dont think that can be avoided with over-the-head headphones.

oh and i have seen people say stuff like "my ear cant fit into these"...i mean really people, why does it matter? your main part of your ear goes in and the lobes and the top part goes out but its not uncomfortable. its perfecly fine and comfortable like that...i kinda had to laugh when i saw that people had said that.

and one more thing: they dont come with an adapter thing, just an extention cuz the wire attached to the headphones is like a foot...and with the extention its like four feet (im estimating without them in hand) which is plenty long

they do come with a travel pouch though (it fits perfetly on my head as a hat too!! lol)

these are great for the price and worth even more
your search for great headphones has come to an end

THANKS SKULLCANDY

Audio Source DB5 Portable Powered Speaker System
Audio Source DB5 Portable Powered Speaker System

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice loud small speakers., March 19, 2008
I looked around for a long time on Amazon and other places for good portable speakers and these work for me. They are bigger and heavier than i thought but they are still pretty portable. They get almost as loud as the computer speakers i just got. I like how they have a usb power option. I might get a usb that you plug into the wall so i dont have to put it in the computer. I like them a lot.

Good things:

loud

smallish

inexpensive (on Amazon at least)

USB power option

portable

Bad things:

Heavy

a little bigger than i expected

the battery compartment is really hard to get off. im using rechargeble batteries and i think they're a bit bigger than regular so that might be the problem -- i figured out that you have to press down pretty hard on the back part of the batt compartment then slide it off

Logitech S120 2.0 Multimedia Speakers
Logitech S120 2.0 Multimedia Speakers
Price: $8.49
115 used & new from $6.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Great inexpensive speakers, March 19, 2008
I was looking around for a while for the least expensive and still good quality speakers on Amazon, and these seem to be them. These have great sound quality and get plenty loud. All you have to do is plug the power cord into the wall and the green audio cord into the computer and it works. And I have to say that i think they look better in real life than in the pictures. Good buy. I cant think of any bad things about them.
Comment Comments (10) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 17, 2013 7:03 AM PDT

USB 2.0 30 GB Sync Charger Data Cable for Microsoft Zune
USB 2.0 30 GB Sync Charger Data Cable for Microsoft Zune
Offered by PlusGadgets
Price: $3.25
19 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like the origional., February 2, 2008
If you are looking for a replacement for your sync cable that came with the zune, get this, not the $20 factory one. This worked exatly the same as the origional one and it was only $20 less. The only difference is the factory one has the Zune sybol on it, but why would you pay $20 more for that?

Anyway, this is a great product for a great price. I got mine from Vortex Cable and it came very quickly. I would definitely buy from them again.

512MB DDR PC-3200 400MHz 184pin HP P5300U#ABA P5300U.
512MB DDR PC-3200 400MHz 184pin HP P5300U#ABA P5300U.
Offered by 4AllDeals
Price: $9.99
6 used & new from $3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked how it was supposed to., January 17, 2008
These did what they were supposed to. They were less than half as much as they are from HP, they were even HP brand. It came shipped in a big envelope instead of a box so it came in the mailbox (just so you know).
Easy to install. Good product.

Zune Premium Headphones for Zune 4GB, 8GB, 30GB, 80GB (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by ANDREA GONZALEZ
Price: $62.75
13 used & new from $32.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice in-ear headphones for a good price., January 17, 2008
Pros:
*movable wire splitter to keep the headphones together when not in use
*has a fabricated cover (instead of rubber over the wires)
*magnatized earpieces
*comfortable
*different sized rubber coverings
*comes with a bag (with a magnetic close)
*has a removable stretchy pink thing (i wrap the headphones around my zune and put the eapieces through it to keep them from coming undone)
*very noise-cancelling

Cons:
*if the wire rubs against you while they are in, it makes a noise, but when you listen to music you can't really hear it
*they are very noise-cancelling, yes this was a pro too but it can be annoying because you cant talk at the same time (this is true for all headphones), but you can take one out and stick it to the other with the magnet and that works fine

Bottom Line:
These are very nice headphones for the price (a few of my friends have commented on how nice they are too).
I would highly recommend them.