Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Silas Simon > Reviews

Browse

Silas Simon's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Silas Simon "Shawn" RSS Feed (Woodbridge, CT)

Keepons Lite Clear Prevent Eyeglass Slipping Anti Slip Anti Slide Eyewear Sunglasses Spectacle Glasses Temple Tip Sports Ear Hook Sleeve Retainer (3 pairs)
Offered by WAWEO PPT
Price: $6.49
3 used & new from $6.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, December 19, 2015
The clip is cleverly designed and serves the purpose. Would give 5-star if a little lighter.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 26, 2015 5:03 AM PST

Pioneer Pet Stainless Steel  Fountain Raindrop Design , 60oz
Pioneer Pet Stainless Steel Fountain Raindrop Design , 60oz
Offered by Petco
Price: $69.99
91 used & new from $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 12, 2015
great product. My cat loves it. very quiet.

Halo Screen Protector Film High Definition (HD) Clear (Invisible) for Moto X 2 (2014 Latest Edition) (3-Pack) - Lifetime Replacement Warranty
Offered by TDC Direct
Price: $5.95
2 used & new from $5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 5, 2015
Excellent protector: clear and fit. Easy to apply without bubble.

Schick Hydro 3 Blade Razor
Schick Hydro 3 Blade Razor
Offered by Quality Sourced Products
Price: $10.48
15 used & new from $4.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Hydro3 super comfortable and durable, September 5, 2011
Hydro3 is more than labeled: better than Mach3. Mach3 gave me confortable shave but Hydro3 is more comfortable. One glide and hair is gone and my face doesn't even feel anything. I have been using the same cartridge for more than 2 months and cannot tell any difference from the day one. Mach3 I used mornally could last most a little more than a month. Unbelievable combination of comformtable and durable razor. Thumb up to Schick!

Purple mCover® Hard Shell Cover Case For NEW 11.6-inch A1370 Apple MacBook Air (fits MC505LL/A or MC506LL/A order numbers, NOT compatible with 13" MacBook Air)
Offered by iPearl-Inc
Price: $16.99
3 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Purple mCover for new 11-inch Mac Air, January 21, 2011
Besides the pink color we also order the purple color one. The purple color is as gorgeous as pink. With total less than $50 for two beautiful and yet functional protection for my daughter's new 11-inch Mac Air, I believe it was a very worthy investment for both $ and my daughter. My daughter also loves the two supporting feet at the bottom of cover with which she feels more comfortable for typing.

iPearl mCover Hard Shell Cover Case For 11.6-inch Apple MacBook Air A1370 & A1465 - PINK
Offered by iPearl-Inc
Price: $16.99
2 used & new from $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit for new 11.6-inch Mac Air, January 21, 2011
The pink mCover is a perfect fit for my daughter's new 11-inch Mac Air. She loves the color and style and I can be in better rest for the light weight protection, which to me is the most important for such a beatiful computer. The delivery is fantastic: ordered Monday and received today. It fits the computer very well with no efforts and the snap feels strong and secure. I am also very impressed with the speed that mCover for this new model of Mac Air came to the market. Thumb up for mCover!

mCover Hard Shell Protector Case for Asus Eee PC 1005 Series ( 1005HA / 1005PE / 1001P ) Netbook - CLEAR

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear mcover for Asus Eee PC 1005 PE, January 31, 2010
With certain hesitance I purchased one purple for my daughter's 1005HA and one clear for my wife's 1005PE as only two reviews on mcover for 1005HA/PE were not very positive with complaint focusing on its bottom covers. Well I cannot comment on what kind of product others received but I am surely happy with my purchase. I also kind of wonder if others followed installation instruction correctly since there is a specific installation instruction attached to bottom cover. When I installed these two bottom covers I read the instruction carefully and followed that exactly. Well the instruction was simple enough with common sense saying basically to snap back side first then front side without using strong force. As an engineer it has always been my habit to read instruction first anyway. So anyway for me these bottom covers fit both versions perfectly without any issues. There was no issue with the top cover either: once it snaps in, it fits with the computer tightly. Another point I would like to comment is that both my daughter and wife love the retractable feet at the bottom cover which provides better typing position. Definitely I would give 5 thumb for the mcover.

mCover Hard Shell Protector Case for Asus Eee PC 1005 Series ( 1005HA / 1005PE / 1001P ) Netbook - PURPLE

5.0 out of 5 stars M-Cover in Purple, Great for protection and stylish all around!, January 31, 2010
I just have the purple m-cover installed on my daughter's new Asus Eee PC 1005HA and it looks great and feels great too. Was kind of hesitant after seeing other's review saying its bottom cover did not fit well. But for the price I finally decided to give it a shot. What a surprise! Actually I had to follow the installation direction carefully to have the back side snap in first then the front side. I had to admit it did take me a little effort. But once it snaps in, it fits perfectly with the computer without any loose (kind of wonder if other followed installation instruction correctly). I also like the feature of retractable feet which makes typing position better. I have to say I have made a very good day for my daughter. Now she loves her computer even better with this stylish protection!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 21, 2011 3:59 PM PST