Profile for M. G. Gagliano > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 778

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. G. Gagliano "Maria" RSS Feed (United States)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Premium Set of 3 High Quality Non- Latex Resistance Bands with Free Travel Pouch and Door Anchor - Professional Grade - (Light, Medium, Heavy)
Offered by Little Lola USA
Price: $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Exercise Anywhere, July 29, 2015
These professional-grade stretch bands by LIV Active are a great way to workout. They come in three different colors which are all in different degrees of strength depending on what you need.

All three come in a travel bag which also includes a door anchor.

Once I took it out of the box it was inside a plastic shrink wrap bag.

There are many different exercises to do with these resistance bands. It is a perfect way to get some exercise in no matter where you are. Perfect for those days when you can't get to the gym.

Ziraki Adjustable Lumbar Lower Back Support Brace Belt for Lose Weight Trainer
Ziraki Adjustable Lumbar Lower Back Support Brace Belt for Lose Weight Trainer
Price: $22.95 - $26.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Support And Posture Assistance, July 29, 2015
This lower back support from Ziraki is fully adjustable. Back problems is something that has bothered me my whole life with a spinal injury when I was 12 and then 5 abdominal surgeries that have weakened my core. I need constant support on my lower back and after my last abdominal surgery have taken to wear many different support belt.

What I like most about this ;lumbar support belt is that me and my husband can wear this belt for different reason. His is muscular. He works out a lot and sometimes ends up really hurting his back with weight lifting. He has worn the belt two days in a row and says the extra support is very helpful. He feels completely secured in his posture which he says lessens any back pain when he is lifting.

I love that I can wear the belt under my shirt and because it is thin can be easily hidden. Honestly I don't know if the magnets help. I have read some reviews about the belt burning others. I am not sure about that but my husband and I have not had any burning in the past two days although we are wearing it over under shirts and tank tops.

I like the support of the belt and feel like it improves my posture which also helps my back.

Secret Brother (Dollanganger)
Secret Brother (Dollanganger)
by V.C. Andrews
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $6.47
58 used & new from $1.50

4.0 out of 5 stars I Enjoyed This Book, July 27, 2015
In this version we find what really happened to Cory Dollanganger after he was taken from the attic.

While Clara Sue's brother Willie was dying, someone had dropped a little boy off at the hospital. He was poisoned and just left there. He has no family and doesn't remember anything. While Clara tries to come to grips that her beloved little brother is gone, her Grandpa has decided to take over the care of this little unknown who has no one.

What a fantastic read. While I read other reviews who had a problem with the fact that the story focuses on Clara and not the story of the Dollanganger's I loved the fact that they are not re-writing a story written by a beloved author. Having Cory or Count Piro as a secondary character is perfect. This book stands on it's own for those who have never read any of the Flower in the Attic Books/Dollanganger series.

It is a story about a girl with deep loss and the many lessons she learns about herself and the people around her. It is a coming of age story that I can't wait to pass over to my niece to read.

Magnetic Screen Door-Zume Offers the Highest Quality Easy to Install Door Screens with Magnets-size 40" X 83"-fits Doors up to 38" X 82" Max-Pet Friendly-12 Point Inspected Premium Mesh Curtain-keep Mosquitoes Out While Letting the Cool Breeze In!
Offered by Zume Products
Price: $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, July 27, 2015
The screen came in and I was waiting for my husband to put it up. After three days I decided let me give this a try. So happy I did. The screen has velcro strips in various locations. It also comes with a bag of velcro strips. The directions call for you to attach velcro to the ones already on there with the tape side sticking out.

Laying the screen on my kitchen floor, my 10 year old and I took a few and started placing them around the screen.

The I grabbed a step stool, got to the door and started placing and peeling the strips off the tape which allows the screen to hang from my door frame. It was so easy. The screen also comes with a box of black thumb tacks which I also added to enforce at the top.

We took our first step through waiting to see if the screen will automatically close behind us and it does. We were shocked. The hardest part is to enter the screen you do need to open it with your fingers. I guess I could head butt it and see if it separates to allow me through but I wouldn't want it to fall down eventually. So right now we are taking our fingers and separating the magnetic opening.

Nothing like fresh air and knowing the screen is keeping out bugs!

I love it.

Disclaimer I received a complimentary product for my honest opinion
Comment Comment | Permalink

Handmade Wicker Tissue Box Holder and Organizer Set (Square, Light Brown)
Handmade Wicker Tissue Box Holder and Organizer Set (Square, Light Brown)
Offered by Erika Parker
Price: $35.00

4.0 out of 5 stars High End Looking Tissue Box Holder and Organizer, July 27, 2015
This Tissue Box and Organizer from Clever Banana can accommodate most decors. The sides are wicker and the tops look like leather. It's a great texture combination.

It can look masculine or feminine. I love the fact that the tissue box simply slips over a standard tissue box and my son loves that he now has a desk organizer.

I should have taken photos of the bottom where the tissue box has four gold little feet to elevate the container.

Disclaimer: I received a discounted product for my honest opinion

This would look great on a desk or in a bathroom.

Tiara Saurus Rex
Tiara Saurus Rex
by Brianna Caplan Sayres
Price: $11.31
55 used & new from $6.92

5.0 out of 5 stars This Dinosaur Beauty Pagent Comes With A Lesson, July 25, 2015
This review is from: Tiara Saurus Rex (Hardcover)
With Jurassic World in the theaters, now is the perfect time to grab a copy of Tiara Saurus Rex by Brianna Caplan Sayres.

The fully colorful pages show Tina, Patty, Stef, Sarah, Maya Teri, all vying to be crowned the next Miss Dinosaur. Everyone is so sure that Tina has this in the bag and take off, all but Maya who gracefully shares the crown with Tina because like everyone said throughout the book, Tina had to win.

Perfect book with fun pages for girls and boys. Sweet lesson too, no need for jealousy, just because you think someone is better than you, doesn't mean they are. You may just get a friend AND in this case a crown out of the deal too.

Loved the colorful pics AND nice story to read out loud.

Freddy and Mrs Goodwich
Freddy and Mrs Goodwich
by Adena Trevor
Price: $15.99
12 used & new from $11.30

4.0 out of 5 stars You Will Crave Pancakes, July 25, 2015
In this book Mrs. Goodwich loves Freddy's pancakes so much that she takes him with her to her house so he can teach how how to make them too!

Hansel and Gretel is a scary tale for kids. Why did people think these nursery rhymes were OK for kids?

Anyway...Freddy gets the OK from his mom to fly with Mrs. Goodwich. We never do see a Mr. but we have to assume she is married due to the Mrs.

While at her tiny egg colored home Freddy finds out why Mrs. Goodwich never can make pancakes as good as he does. With some minor training and some soap and water, Mrs. Goodwich can now make pancakes almost as good as Freddy.

This is a much cuter, funnier book than Hansel and Gretel and now I am craving pancakes.

Barbie in Rock 'N Royals Singing Erika Doll
Barbie in Rock 'N Royals Singing Erika Doll
Price: $19.88
4 used & new from $19.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Barbie Addition, July 25, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Singing Erika is featured in the Barbie in new Barbie movie entitled Barbie in Rock 'N Royals. This is Erika who plays guitar and sings in the movie. The doll is a wonderful addition to the Barbie family. I love her brown hair with blue chunky pieces.

Press the blue diamond of her necklace and hear two different songs from the movie.

Is she a princess or a rock and roll star? She's both. Just push her elbow and the doll's skirt swivels around so you can make her look like she is rocking out or back to a full gown like a princess

Like all Barbies she is wonderfully crafted and my daughter and her friends love her.

Live Happy Magazine August 2015
Live Happy Magazine August 2015
by Various
Edition: Single Issue Magazine
2 used & new from $5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Magazine, July 24, 2015
A great magazine that focuses on living a happy life? What could be bad with that? NOTHING. It is a great magazine whether reading it in mag form or digitally.

The articles are uplifting, inspiring and enlightening with articles on how to increase your self esteem to pursuing your dreams and motivating you take charge of your life.

As far as magazines go this is one you will read cover to cover.

Extendable Handheld Bluetooth Selfie Stick Shutter Monopod Adjustable Phone Holder for Apple iPhone iOS 5 5S 6 6+ Samsung Adnroid HTC LG (5+ Colors)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price for A Selfie Stick, July 23, 2015
Love it!
This stick extends to 3.5 fee which enabled me to take some photos of baby birds in a nest until the day they flew away.
It came in three pieces which fit easily.
My iPhone 4 wasn't a problem hooking up the bluetoooth. It took about 5 seconds.
It took me about 10 photos to get the hang of it. The first few times I tried to put the phone in it would automatically take photos if the orange piece sat on the photo button. Rapid fire too! I had so many to delete but once I got the hang of it it was easy.

Disclaimer: I received a product for my honest opinion

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20