Profile for M. G. Gagliano > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 723

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. G. Gagliano "Maria" RSS Feed (United States)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Bug Mist Natural By Medicine Flower
Bug Mist Natural By Medicine Flower
Offered by Good Earth Beauty
Price: $11.89

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST BUG SPRAY, May 22, 2015
Still my favorite bug spray. I got this as a review two years ago and in the past 2 years have purchased 4 bottles. I swear by it!

It has a pleasant smell of eucalyptus and I don't mind wearing it. No sticking feeling and keeps the bugs away. We are outdoors a lot and DO need to reapply more often then some of the chemical sprays but it is worth it knowing that I am not putting a bunch of chemicals on our skin.

I carry it wherever I go.

HAVIT®HV-H914BT Mini Lightweight NFC Wireless Stereo Sports/running & Gym/exercise Bluetooth Earbuds Headphones Headsets W/microphone for iPhone 6 6 Plus 5s 5c 4s 4, iPad 2 3 4 New iPad, iPod, Android, Samsung Galaxy, Smart Phones Bluetooth Devices (Blue)
Offered by Smart Electronic
Price: $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Ear Buds For Anyone, May 21, 2015
I love the HAVIT ear buds. They are light weight and easy to insert into your ear.
While I mostly wear regular headphones I love that these sit comfortably in my ear which isn't the norm for me when it comes to ear buds. The black inserts in your ear while the blue fits into the upper groove keeping them in place.

The headphones were easily synced with my phones through the blue tooth and the sound is crystal clear.

My only gripe is that the on button was at first impossible to locate but once we did it was easy.

My husband loves them because he goes through a lot of ear buds due to sweat while working out. These are made to handle the wetness of your sweet and withstand.

Reacher Grabber Pickup Tool - High Quality, Lightweight, Durable Mobility Aid - 100% Money Back Guarantee - Reach With Grip and Grab Action - Handy Arm Extender Makes Reaching & Picking Up Easy - Picker Upper - Outdoors Litter Trash Nifty Nabber
Offered by Calibre Products
Price: $22.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Assistance for Those With Mobility Issues or Are Just Plain Short Like Me, May 21, 2015
I am only 4'11" to say I am vertically changed is an understatement. The Reacher Grabber Pick Up Tool came to me two days ago and I have used it a total of 15 times already. No more step stools in my kitchen.

The product came in a large Amazon box attached to it's own packaging by two plastic bands. After removing the bands I quickly started playing with the hand grip. I wanted to know if it would be easy to squeeze it closed especially if my "old" thumb started hurting. It easily and smoothly opens and closes. No issue and one squeeze closes the end that will be gripping the product that you want to pick up. I have picked up cans, boxes, spice jars, even opened and closed cabinets and put the items back. I was able to reach a spice that was situation behind every other spice without knocking all the ones in front over and put it back the exactly same way.

I can truly see how this inexpensive item can help anyone who has mobility problems or is short like me.

It is hidden because my children love it too and I want it to stay around for a very long time.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Premium Silicone Baking Mat With Measurements in Amazon | Professional German Grade and Certified FDA Safe | Reusable Non-Stick Surface | Half Sheet 16-1/2 | Kids Friendly | Premium Silicone Bakeware | Bonus Digital Cookbook, Lifetime Guarantee | by BakeitFun | Blue Edition
Offered by BakeItFun
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The Silicone Baking Mats are like a facelift for your cookie sheets., May 18, 2015
The a BakeItFun Silicone Baking Mat has been used almost every night since I received them last Friday. Not only do I save on foil, and cooking spray but I no longer have the occasional stuck cookies.

My cookie sheets are still old! They are down right nasty but life has been brought back into them and they work like they did the very first day I got them!

The baking mats are easy to clean and store.

I am saving money on cooking spray, foil and no more soaking the pan until the cookie comes off!

They are so easy to use:
Simply lay it right inside the cookie sheet and put the cookies inside the circle outlines! My 10 year old loves it. She doesn't have to ask "do I have enough space between these?" anymore.

She is confident that there is enough room and I am confident I won't spend a night soaking and scrubbing! It's a complete win/win.

dBs - the New Best Wireless Stereo Bluetooth Headphones V4.0+EDR | Foldable Headset | Multi-point Connectivity with Microphone | Noise Cancelling | Sweatproof | Bluetooth Earphones for [Gym | Sports | Exercise | Workout | Music Streaming] for Smartphones | Cellphones | Android | Apple iPhones, iPad, iPod | Samsung | iOS | Perfect Gift for Dad Mom College Student Teacher Teenager Graduation | Black
Offered by Direct Beat Systems
Price: $79.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Price for Bluetooth Headphones, May 18, 2015
The dBs Bluetooth Headphones are truly comfortable.

I love that they fit over your ear and block out most other sounds.

Hooking up to my smartphone took about 10 seconds. I found the headphones in my settings, hit connect and I was listening to MY music.

Don't have a bluetooth item, the headphones also come with a plug so you can plug into any product you need headphones with. I use it with my computer when the kids have the TV on.

These are also adjustable so anyone in the house can wear them comfortably.

AeraMax Baby DBB5 Ultra Quiet Baby Room Air Purifier with Odor Reducing 4-Stage Purification
Price: $229.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product For Air Purification and Peace of Mind, May 16, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have two with severe seasonal allergies so we have invested in quite a few air purifiers.

The AeraMax Baby DBB5 Ultra Quiet Baby Room Purifier with Odor Reducing 4 Stage Purification is by far the best due to the AeraSmart Sensor which glows red instead of blue when the air needs a little more purification.

We were cleaning the room with a basic furniture polish and noticed immediately that the sensor was red instead of blue. We were surprised that this would alter the quality of the air so much. We never thought about this. Most of our efforts were always for pollen, germs and viruses.

We feel that this is quieter than most of the others we have used over the past 12 years.

We also love that the fan speed changes based on the quality of air in the room. It is all automatic, you don't have to think about anything. I even like the look of it.

Great price for a quality product makes parents and baby happier.

Set Up was a piece of cake. Remove tape, take out the filter and remove plastic, turn it on and leave it.

Classic Brands Shredded Memory Foam Pillow with Bamboo Rayon Cover, Queen
Classic Brands Shredded Memory Foam Pillow with Bamboo Rayon Cover, Queen
Price: $35.94
2 used & new from $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Pillow For The Best Sleep, May 16, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My daughter has severe allergies, never sleeps through the night in her bed. She has been using this pillow for over two weeks now and she has had less sneezing attacks and has only come to my bed three times instead of every night.

Can it be she is getting older? Possibly but I think this heavy, memory foam pillow has a lot to do with it.

The pillow comes all rolled up like a memory foam mattress. It took only 5 minutes for it to be ready to put our heads on and my daughter claimed it right way.

It is a very heavy pillow. She loves that it is heavy and comfortable and takes it with her throughout the house. She was really upset that she couldn't take it with her to a sleepover because it wouldn't fit in the bag. This is one substantial pillow.

We have a memory foam mattress and believe this is the only way to go. The pillow allows her to get a good night sleep by raising her head causing less of a nasal drip so no more coughing or sneezing fits. We also believe the fact that there is decent air flow creates for a better sleep environment.

Firstchefpro Ultra Sharp Dual Julienne Peeler & Vegetable Peeler Stainless Steel
Offered by ljmworldgroup
Price: $29.97
2 used & new from $9.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Wow! What A Peeler!, May 14, 2015
It looks like my grandfather's old razor but what you are looking at is a really amazing Firstchefpro Julienne Vegetable Peeler.

As someone who with two kids I am constantly peeling something. They want their apples peeled, their carrots, loads of mashed potatoes, and the occasional lemon or orange zest in our cookies. My peeler a thin little average peeler and I have gotten pretty good at peeling but nothing prepared me for how awesome this peeler is.

The first thing I peeled was my son's apple. He will NOT eat with peel on it. The pivot blade on this makes it easy to use and I like the size of the handle. It didn't cramp my hand at all. Usually I have to stop and shake off a cramp in my hand when peeling.

After peeling it I wanted to see how the Julienne Peeler worked. So I started working on the apple. I loved the little slivers of apple and so did my son. We have been grating apple on everything. He asks for "apple strings" now. I love the "apple strings" with a little caramel drizzle or cinnamon. The pieces are small enough so you can create all kinds of dishes using the Julienne part BUT if you want to just peel this works too!

It looks dangerous so for me the only thing that would have given this guy 5 stars would be if it came with a protective cover for the blade. It can be hung by the other end but putting this in a drawer without a cover makes me nervous.

The price is incredible. Anyone who loves to bake or cook will love this item.
Comment Comment | Permalink

BIG 32 Oz. Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Spot and Stain Remover By VeryDirtyCarpets + Free Carpet Stain Removal Guide Ebook(Value $4.50) - Best Concentrated Encapsulating Carpet Cleaner Product For Pet Stains Home Use and Very Dirty Carpets. Reduces Odor,100% Money Back Guarantee
Offered by Sweet Dreams Marketing
Price: $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It Works For Old and New Stains, May 12, 2015
WOW this Carpet Stain Remover works. I have used a lot of different Spot and Stain Remover over the years. Having pets and kids you find yourself constantly sitting on the floor attempting some type of cleaner. Usually I grab an old toothbrush a washcloth and find myself sitting, spraying, scrubbing, and vacuuming just to lighten up a stain. After a day or two when it dries I see the same stain again.

I have used Spot & Stain Remover over the past four days and find that the stains new and old are lifted and they are lifted forever.

My daughter's room is the one I tackled first. She has a lot of tiny brown stains from one night with an upset stomach. They have been there for about 5 years. Other spot removers have made them fade only to return as soon as the carpet dries.

Personally I think it is the Borax that works. I love that stuff!

I also found that the smell isn't overpowering or very chemically like a lot of products I have tried in the past.

Our new and old stains have literally disappeared.

I sprayed enough to saturate the stain, brushed it lightly with a old toothbrush and applied a washcloth with a little pressure. The stains come away on the cloth.

Below are some photos I took while using a paper towel instead of a washcloth. See how the dirt is left right on the paper towel?

This is good stuff!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 13, 2015 2:57 AM PDT

6-piece Colorful Kitchen Utensil Set with Standing or Hanging Storage Carousel, Wide Comfort silicone Handles
Offered by Barn Treasures
Price: $39.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Colorful Addition To Your Kitchen, May 11, 2015
This Colorful Kitchen Utensil Set has everything you need. The 6 piece set features a holder, slotted spoon, small spatula, large spatula, spoon, sauce spoon, and pasta spoon.

The bold colors are the perfect compliment for all kitchens. You won't want to hide this in the drawer.

This is a nice, compact accessory for your counter and if you have a tiny counter like mine, put them on the holder facing inward you to gain even more space.

I found that I tend to use the small spatula more than any other item because it is very useful for getting things out of a pan without breaking up another. I feel very in control because of the size.

The pieces all sit on the "lazy susan" easily and putting it together was easy too Only three pieces then you hang the items. The carrier could be a little more solid but it works

The handles are comfortable as well as easy to clean.

I received a complimentary product for my honest opinion.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20