Profile for M. G. Gagliano > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 749

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. G. Gagliano "Maria" RSS Feed (United States)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Frankincense Essential Oil - BIG 4 oz - 100% Pure & Natural Therapeutic Grade Oil - PREMIUM QUALITY Boswelia - wonderful aromatherapy oil with Deep Sweet Aroma - Natural Antiseptic and Disinfectant - Alleviates Pains & Aches - has anti aging properties - Guaranteed to make you smile or your money back
Offered by Radha Beauty Products
Price: $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential Oil With Many Uses, June 30, 2015
I love the blue bottle! It is a thick, glass bottle with a vibrant blue color. It came bubble wrapped with a dropper that can be used to close the bottle when you remove the cap.

Simply combine Frankincense with your base of choice. I have been using argon oil since it is what I have and I have been using it as a massage oil for my husband's sore back but you can also add it to your shampoo, conditioner, soap, body scrub, your bath water or just on a washcloth, use as you would any other essential oil.

Frankincense has many purposes. It also makes a great facial steam, add to water and sit over a hot pot of water.

Can aid concentration, simply use some on your neck or on your palm and breath deeply.

As an anti-inflammatory. Mix with another base and use directly on skin to calm, soothe and relax. My husband's sore muscles love this stuff!

Can be used alone or mixed with a base

#RadhaFrankincense

Disclaimer: I received a complimentary bottle for my honest opinion. No monetary compensation was offered
Comment Comment | Permalink

New Dark Spot Corrector - Luminous Face Cream By Anaiti | Vitamin C Boosts Collagen And Reduces Pigmentation | Dermatologist Anti-Aging Skin Care Product Brightens The Skin And Evens The Skin Tone With Matrixyl, Renovage | Under Make Up Primer | 100% Satisfaction GUARANTEE!
Offered by ANAITI
Price: $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cream For Dark Spots, June 29, 2015
Anaiti Luminous Cream which is a Dark Spot Corrector and contains Vitamin C which boosts Collagen and reduces Pigmentation. It also brightens your skin and evens out skin tone with matrixyl, renovage.

You can use this under your make-up as a primer! I have only used it for a week. I use it daily and while I cannot say I am noticing a huge difference in dark spots, I do feel better when I put it on and think by applying it daily will see a bigger difference. The dark marks under my eyes which unless you get really close you won't see them have definitely changed. They are not only a little lighter but even under my 10X magnification mirror look better to me.

These spots have altered the feelings I have about my face close up and I am happy to be using something that will bring me better, clearer, brighter skin and reduce the appearance of those small dark marks that make me regret every time I look in the 10X magnification make-up mirror.

The Anaiti Luminous Cream is non-greasy, goes on smoothly, is nice and light and in just a week has changed the appearance of my dark spots.

Disclaimer: I received a complimentary sample for my honest opinion. No monetary compensation was offered.

Silk'n SN-001 FaceFx Anti-Aging LED Handheld Facial Device
Silk'n SN-001 FaceFx Anti-Aging LED Handheld Facial Device
Offered by ninaalatina
Price: $120.00
8 used & new from $120.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Anti-Aging LED Therapy In An At Home Hand Hand Device, June 28, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have been reading so many reviews on the Silk'n FaceFX Anti-Aging LED Handheld device and all of them are mixed. Here is what I can tell you.
The handheld device is really easy to use. You will plug it in and see and orange light, press the on switch and you will see a blinking green light. Once the light is green you can proceed. We all know green means go! Put the FaceFX to your skin and the lights will turn on. You will feel a little heat coming off it. Now just work the device slowly around your face. Each session should last about 10-15 minutes. I slowly worked up to that time from 5 minutes because I like to test things slowly when using them on my face. I now do about 3 sessions a week for 10 minutes each. Working my whole face. After I am done I use a wash cloth with cold water to close the open pores from the heat. I then apply a light moisturizer.

The light therapy isn't as strong as one you would go to a skin specialist at a salon but that isn't a negative because the cost of that treatment can range $80-$200 a visit.

Light therapy is used to produce collagen in the skin. Basically called red light that can improve your skin’s ability to heal and generate new collagen after its production has slowed due to age or damage.

The heat from the device reaches about 40 degrees and you will hear a fan inside the hand held device go off to keep the unit from getting too hot.

While I don't see amazing results yet. I do think that the fine lines around my eyes have definitely been reduced.

Will continue use and will update this review periodically.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 30, 2015 8:21 AM PDT

Reflective Ankle Bands (Pair) - High Visibility "BlazeBands" Reflective Bands with 360 Degree Retro Reflective Strip - Fully Adjustable Elastic Reflective Safety Band for Ankle, Leg, or Arm Use
Offered by Atopio
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy To Put On And Remove. Be Seen At Night, June 26, 2015
These reflective ankle bands are totally adjustable and can be worn on the ankle of an adult or a child. They connect with Velcro and are really comfortable to wear.

The pair come one to a pack.

I would wear these for so many reasons:
running, jogging, skateboarding, walking, bike riding, walking the dog or even a carnival. You can find your kids in a crowd.

The bands can be worn on your ankle, wrist or upper arm.

I received the bands as part of a Tomoson campaign. No monetary compensation was offered.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Huuman ZaZa Selfie Stick Extendable Self Portrait Monopod Pole with Bluetooth Remote Shutter Button - Adjustable Clip Fits Most Smart Phones and Cameras - Iphone, Samsung, IOS, Android - BEST Electronic Travel, Photo, Tripod/Monopods Accessories - Case Included- 2 Year Warranty *Summer Sale*
Offered by Huuman
Price: $24.99
2 used & new from $18.54

5.0 out of 5 stars We Love Our New Selfie Stick, June 26, 2015
For some of us selfies means finally a photo of us! As the person who always has the camera there are very few photos of the photographer. I can look at folders and folders of photos on my computer from the past few years before my smart phone and see very few photos of me unless I put my tripod up and managed to take a photo or two. Sometimes it looks like I wasn't even at a party, event or location because there are NONE of me.

As a mom and a daughter who lost her mom at a young age I know how important those photos are. I don't have very many photos of my mom but the ones I do have were all set up. No candids, no selfies, no personality shots. Usually a posed photo or two.

Then the smart phone come; I finally got one and selfies were important to me but most of them were up in my face, nothing else around. Maybe that is due to my small arms? I have no idea but I have not mastered the selfie.

The Huuman ZaZa Selfie Stick is amazing because I no longer have to try to extend my arm as far as possible only to get a shot of my face and neck. I now can extend the arm of my selfie stick, press a button and take a shot of me, my surrounding areas and others.

It was a quick set up. Turn it on, go to my phone settings, hit Bluetooth and find the selfie stick and connect.

Your phone fits easily into the adjustable end and once in it feels very secure. You can twist and turn or even turn it upside down and it will not fall out.

The ZaZa stick can be purchased in 4 different colors, black, green, blue and pink. It comes with a carrying bag and a mini USB cable for charging.

It is comfortable to use and fully portable.

Charging only took an hour and it lasts a long time if you shut it off in between uses.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Non-slip Towel + Yoga Mat - A Super Absorbent Microfiber Towel Fused to a Natural Tree Rubber Base - Designed to Deliver a Slip-free Grip During a Sweaty Practice - Developed for Hot Yoga, Power Yoga, Bikram, Pilates, General Fitness & Floor Exercise - Machine Washable - Environmentally Sound Materials - Limited Edition Prints - Carrying Strap Included - Money Back Guarantee (Watercolor)
Offered by Sole Industries
Price: $54.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Fully Functional, Portable Yoga Mat, June 23, 2015
The Sole Yoga Fusion Mat is truly not only a work of art but fully functional.

I love this beautiful yoga mat!

Pluses:
Beautiful, serene, watercolor look
Soft and comfortable
Washable
Portable (rolls up nice and easily and comes with a handy strap for carrying.

Negatives:
It is on the high end of pricing which could deter some but if you are looking for a high end, long term mat this is a great one.

Personally, I love the feel and look best.

Rosa Red Applicator Makeup Blender Sponge for Beauty by JGOB
Rosa Red Applicator Makeup Blender Sponge for Beauty by JGOB
Offered by Prestige Industries
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Beauty Blender In The Shape Of A Tear Drop #JGOB, June 21, 2015
This little foundation blender is amazing. It is small, pink, comes in it's own carrier, soft, and blends easily, smoothly and beautifully!
I love how gentle it is on my face. It feel amazing and makes my foundation feel like it is butter. It definitely does and amazing job!

It is also nice and easy to clean, a little soap, squeeze and allow to dry.

Starlitt Jungle Friends Car Sun Shade - Best Sunshades for Side Windows for Babies and Kids - Easy to Use Suction Cup Mounted
Offered by Starlitt
Price: $17.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable and Easy To Mount, June 20, 2015
Length:: 1:50 Mins

My 10 year old mounting these adorable Sunshades to the car windows. Two suction cups for each side. Easy to attach and mount.

Febreze Air Freshener, Shimmer, 9.7 Ounce
Febreze Air Freshener, Shimmer, 9.7 Ounce
Offered by Smile 'n Save
Price: $20.98
3 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Scent! 6 Hours? That's A No!, June 20, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We love the Febreze products and this Shimmer Unstoppable is perfect!

It has a nice fruity, floral scent.

We spray it in the whole house and find it one of our favorite scents.

While it does smell great, you do have to use it like any other house spray. We don't feel that it lasts 6 hours but does provide a nice smell for a while after you use it.

Valdler Flower Wreath Headband Floral Crown Garland Halo with Floral Wrist Band for Wedding Festivals Pink
Offered by ValdlerDirect
Price: $30.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Embrace Your Inner Goddess, June 19, 2015
The Valdler Elegant is a headband that comes with a matching complimentary wristlet The flowers are a lovely pink and are made from foam and paper which was surprising. There was no wires or stems of flowers that could poke us. All the pieces are firmly in place with no poky parts.

Both have a pink ribbon to close them around the head or wrist and can be sized for anyone. It is firmly attached to the pieces so it will not fall off. Just tie and you are ready to go.

Lovely piece.