Profile for M. G. Gagliano > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 621

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. G. Gagliano "Maria" RSS Feed (United States)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
em michelle phan The Life Palette Moment, New Year's Countdown
em michelle phan The Life Palette Moment, New Year's Countdown
Price: $35.00

4.0 out of 5 stars High end, good price., November 22, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The Em Michelle Phan Palette is really nice. I love the whole look of it and even like the brush however I wish there was a place for the brush. I keep losing it in my makeup case.

My 19 year old niece came over the other day and does a lot of Make Up tutorials on You Tube, she had never seen this one but really loved it. She thinks the colors are complimentary to every skin tone and believes they blend well together. She did my eyes for me and I have to say I loved the look.

The colors work well together and lasted all day. She is asking me to get her one for Christmas this year. Easy gift since I know she will love it. May have to get one for her sister as well.

We do think the price is high for some but you are getting 9 colors here. We currently pay almost $9 for 3 colors at our local pharmacy now.

Star Wars Immune Support Gummies, 120 Count
Star Wars Immune Support Gummies, 120 Count
Price: $9.99
3 used & new from $5.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Star War Fans and Fans of Gummies Will Love these, November 21, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Getting my kids to take vitamins of any kind is a challenge but this time of year we amp up the Vitamin C. These Immune Support Gummies don't only have C, they have C, B6, B12 and Zinc not A, B, or D as Amazon states. Amazon also states they they come in three flavors however there are only 2.

My kids do love them. They get to take 2 a day while children 2 & 3 are dosed at 1. I am happy they love them and wondered how there are no No artificial flavors or colors but see that there is fruit and vegetable juice used as color.

My only concern is that corn syrup and sugar are the two main ingredients which is why I am giving a 3 rating. My kids love them or it would have been a two.

Bali Women's Shapewear High Rise Brief Ultra Control 2-Pack, Black, Large
Bali Women's Shapewear High Rise Brief Ultra Control 2-Pack, Black, Large
Price: $18.11
7 used & new from $17.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Great For Clean Lines, November 21, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The Bali Women's Shapewear with the Ultra Control does control it all. I love that I could put these on and actually feel my pants slipping at my waist. The hardest part for me was getting used to the size of them because as a G-string wearer for over 25 years I felt that these would show lines in my clothes which I wear a little tight. They did not show any lines.

The fit was perfect although I wish I was in a small and not a large but that's just me.

The price is awesome too. For the control you get you would expect to pay this price for just one BUT you get two pairs.

I highly suggest this and have told at least 10 personal friends about them. I will be shopping Bali from now on.

Proctor Silex 32230A Stainless Steel Roaster Oven, 22-Quart
Proctor Silex 32230A Stainless Steel Roaster Oven, 22-Quart
Price: $59.99
2 used & new from $48.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Like Having A Second Oven In Your Home, November 15, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love my roaster oven and wonder what I did without one all these years. We don't do a lot of big meals but when we do, the oven takes a beating and something is always waiting to go in. What I love most about the Roaster Oven is that my biggest item, the roast beef, chicken, turkey, even a ham can go in here and sit on my counter leaving the stove available to all the other items like my stuffing, stuffed shells, and more.

The size is a bit large for my family so I would probably prefer a 14 - 18 quart oven but this one is great for larger families.

We prepared meats and stews in our roaster so far and so far we are loving it. My next plan is to do some baked potatoes. We love that there are so many ways to use it.

This is truly like having two ovens in your home. You can even cook cakes and pies. Simply put the cake, pie tin or even cupcake pan in the oven and use as you would your oven.

While some reviews were stating they had problems browning their birds in the roaster oven I never do a turkey without putting it in a roasting bag. Maybe this is why I never had the problem, my chicken and turkey came out moist and browned. I prefer the bag because I hate the clean up. I suggest roasting with a roasting bag. Tasty, juicy birds every time.

The Amazing ZHUS Pets, Stunt Pet Set of 4 Include Dynamo, Kardini, Abra, and Piccadilly Interactive Pets
Offered by North Pole Express
Price: $75.95
14 used & new from $75.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, Inexpensive Interactive Pets, November 13, 2014
We have three of the Amazing Zhu Zhu Pets. They are wonderfully interactive and if you get accessories, they are well, pretty amazing! They can detect a nut under a shell, predict a card and more. We like that they are so cute and colorful. My kids are 9 and 11 and loved showing their friends what the pets can do.

Daily Zen Doodles: 365 Tangle Creations for Inspiration, Relaxation and Joy
Daily Zen Doodles: 365 Tangle Creations for Inspiration, Relaxation and Joy
by Meera Lee Patel
Price: $13.56
56 used & new from $7.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Way To Start The Day, November 12, 2014
I find this book very interesting. Finding moments of serenity these days has been very important to me. Life is hectic and sometimes heartbreaking but finding a balance of peace and clarity is necessary for your spiritual well being.

Daily Zen Doodles has 384 pages with 365 of them containing a doodle plus a snippet prompt to guide your drawing. It's fun because you never know where your drawing is going to take you. Just focus on your pen, pencil or crayon and see where your mind goes, feel yourself relax and settle into deep relaxation. It is so good for your soul!

Perfect Fitness Bands Pro with Tendon Tech
Perfect Fitness Bands Pro with Tendon Tech
Price: $18.98
2 used & new from $18.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fitness Band Without The Risk Of Taking An Eye Out, November 11, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My husband has been using fitness bands for years and swears by them. In the past I have tried to follow his lead and use them but always felt they hurt my hands or body part that they rubbed against as I was doing an exercise. The Fitness Bands Pro with Tendon Tech is definitely different. I like the material it is made from however the material some sort of rubbery, almost sticky like material means this will eventually be full of hair and dust from the carpet. I keep it on the a counter area to keep it away from all hair like fibery material and when the kids go to touch it I ask them to leave it because I know it will end up filthy. However, I still think the material is what makes it easier than regular bands.

It is easy to grip, feels good in the hands and is quite stretchy.

My favorite exercise to do with it is the triceps extension and the bicep curl. The lattice design makes it easy to hold onto. PLUS with the single band fitness band I always felt like it could snap and take my eye out. I don't feel like that with this. It feels nice and sturdy in my hands.

Big Hero 6 Armor-Up Baymax Action Figure
Big Hero 6 Armor-Up Baymax Action Figure
Offered by Best Costume & Toy Deals
Price: $34.99
132 used & new from $28.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Better for Older Kids, November 11, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We love this movie! Big Hero is definitely a much loved character. Kids will be asking for Big Hero 6 items this holiday.

My kids were very excited to put robot Baymax-Hiro's armour on. They had a little problem getting the armor to stay on him and occasionally it pops off in their hands but they think children will love him. . I think if he came with a stand kids would love him even more and I worry about if we were still in the big toy box stage pieces would get lost.

Big Hero comes with 20 pieces and the box says 4 and up. We believe that would be the perfect age. Kids under 4 may not have the patience to put him together,

We plan on picking up more Big Hero merchandise for our cousins this holiday

Beethoven's Treasure Tail
Beethoven's Treasure Tail
DVD ~ Jonathan Silverman
Price: $14.49
17 used & new from $9.86

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun, Mystery, Drama and Humor; They are All Here, November 10, 2014
This review is from: Beethoven's Treasure Tail (DVD)
Beethoven and his trainer Eddie end up in O'Malley's Cove where they meet a young boy and his mother. The boy has a dream to find the treasure his father told him about before he passed away.

What I love most about this movie is how Beethoven says so much without uttering a single word. His face shows such emotion.

I enjoyed the moments of Beethoven and Sam as they ventured out together. Beethoven either passing gas in Sam's face or saving his life. I'd say that makes for some laughs. Kids will appreciate the little Indiana Jones type moments as Sam heads into a spider web filled cave and ends up with a large spider on him.

Morgan Fairchild makes an appearance as Eddie and Beethoven's manager Charlene.

The moral of this story is never give up your dreams and you never know where you will meet your next best friend.

Let's Be Cops
Let's Be Cops
DVD
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Movie! Great Chemistry!, November 10, 2014
Let's Be Cops starring Damon Wayans Jr., Jake Johnson is about two friends who are just not living the life they expected. Justin (Damon Wayans Jr) is a failed computer game designer and Ryan (Jake Johnson) is just a dude without purpose until they wear police uniforms to a costume party. They suddenly find the attention and respect they have been looking for.

LOVED it! The movie starts with Wayans trying to sell his idea of a computer game to his company. Patrolman which is about police officers. The company isn't interested since there is no special powers or zombies. I love this because this shows how little respect we have for police officers these days.

When Ryan mistakes a masquerade party for a costume party he gives Justin two choices. They will go as ghosts wearing a sheet or wear the police officers costumes Justin had for his video game demo.

There are some really great moments in the movie and one of them is when they guys first wear their uniforms on the street. They suddenly notice all the attention the uniforms get them on them with women taking notice or trying to kiss them and men either respecting or afraid of them. Watching them make everyone freeze on the sidewalk was classic.

A fake cop car, uniforms, You Tube videos to learn the lingo, some real cops and real bad ass guys make for a witty, action, sometimes dramatic movie. They even have Andy Garcia as a cartel.

I was utterly surprised at how much I enjoyed this movie. Way beyond my expectations. Great chemistry and interesting premise. This is not the first time this duo have worked together. They are amazing as a team.

Definitely not a kid movie. Adult humor. Rated R.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20