Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for JohnS > Reviews

Browse

JohnS's Profile

Customer Reviews: 45

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JohnS RSS Feed (St. Charles, MO)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Kerusso Adult My Savior is Tougher than Nails 3 Christian Shirt
Kerusso Adult My Savior is Tougher than Nails 3 Christian Shirt
Price: $12.47 - $37.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy with confidence, November 1, 2015
High quality, comfortable shirt with excellent graphics. Shipped fast too! I get lots of compliments on this shirts.

Howard Leight by Honeywell Impact Sport Sound Amplification Electronic Earmuff, Classic Green (R-01526)
Price: $40.97
205 used & new from $33.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, June 1, 2015
This is a decent set of electronic earmuffs. I'm sure there are better but I haven't used them. I have used the Peltor Tactical 6S and RangeMaxx Electronic Microphone Earmuffs from Bass Pro. The Impact Sport muffs are better in my opinion. The Peltors have individual volume controls which can be a plus but I found to be annoying. The RangeMaxx are monaural and bulky. About half the shooters in a training class or on any given firing line are using the Impact Sports muffs. As an added plus, you can plug your phone in to them and listen to MP3s.

GG&G FLT Accucam Scope Mount w/ 30mm Integral Rings
GG&G FLT Accucam Scope Mount w/ 30mm Integral Rings
Offered by OpticsPlanet, Inc
Price: $186.49
14 used & new from $186.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff!, May 25, 2015
Excellent build quality. Adjustable clamping width and tension to fit nearly any Picatinny or Weaver rail. No tool finger loop for easy removal.

Blade Tech Industries Revolution Combo Pack Belt Fits Glock 17/22/31 Holster, Right, Black
Offered by WebyShops
Price: $42.35
19 used & new from $42.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Nearly indestructable, January 6, 2015
I have this model and the one for 19/23/32. A G17 (Gen3 or 4) (probably 1& 2) will fit in either one, it just sticks out of the shorter one by about a half inch as the muzzle end of the holster is of open design. Contrary to what a previous reviewer wrote, it IS cant adjustable. This from the manufacturer's website: "Both the Paddle and ASR™ belt loop are adjustable and can be positioned for either Straight Drop, FBI Cant or Muzzle-Forward carry". All you do is unscrew the paddle or belt attachment, push the nuts out of their holes in the holster and push them into the desired angle holes and re-insert the screws. It really is that easy. The polymer material is indestructible in normal use. Tension is adjusted by turning one Phillips head screw. The same for the magazine pouch. The magazine pouch is adjustable belt attachment only and cannot be used with the paddle. The only possible downside to this holster is that it is a little "noisy" compared to a well worn leather holster. I would highly recommend this set to anyone looking at it.

AmazonBasics USB Cable - 2.0 A Male to Micro B - 6 Feet (1.8 Meters)
AmazonBasics USB Cable - 2.0 A Male to Micro B - 6 Feet (1.8 Meters)

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, November 17, 2014
Didn't last very long before it quit working.

My-Cast Weather Lite
My-Cast Weather Lite

5.0 out of 5 stars I like the different map views, November 17, 2014
This review is from: My-Cast Weather Lite (App)
I use it all the time. I like the different map views, radar, cloud cover (visible satellite view, so it isn't available at night) and infrared satellite which shows where the moisture in the atmosphere is. The app allows the user to program different locations so you can see what the weather is like in different locations.

MIC Holster Systems - Razor's Edge Holster - Glock Retention Holster
MIC Holster Systems - Razor's Edge Holster - Glock Retention Holster
Offered by Around The X
Price: $23.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly a minimalist holster. The Razor's Edge has a ..., November 17, 2014
Truly a minimalist holster. The Razor's Edge has a little less retention in case the firearm is accidentally dropped but the pistol comes out slightly easier than the original MIC for a little faster draw. I shorten the length of the string about an inch overall for use with a G19 to prevent it slipping too deep into the waistband. I use this in conjunction with a Clipdraw. Mine did not come with the metal grommet in the string attachment hole as depicted.

The Original Clipdraw for Glocks Part #GS fits models: 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 30S, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36
Offered by Tactideals
Price: $29.95
28 used & new from $25.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff., November 17, 2014
At first I was skeptical about this item. I ordered it anyway and mounted it on a G19. Several hundred rounds later, it is still tight and doesn't affect ejection of spent cases. Since it doesn't cover the trigger, I use it in conjunction with a MIC holster. The MIC alone could allow the firearm to slip too low in the waistband, with the Clipdraw installed, it keeps the pistol right where I want it. Good stuff.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight!, October 20, 2014
The handguards flanges were a little long and fat for my WW SRC upper. With some judicious filing and fitting with a lot of attempted assembly and disassembly, I finally was happy with the fit. I added a Troy vertical grip to the bottom rail and it is rock solid. I wish it were compatible with the OEM halves so I could use the OEM top half and Mako bottom half since for the time being I don't have any side rail accessories. Overall, I'm happy with the Mako AR15 Polymer 3-Rail Handguard, Black - FGR-3-B and would recommend it as long as the buyer didn't mind doing a little custom fitting.

Elite CO Shooters Belt with Cobra Buckle (Medium, Black)
Elite CO Shooters Belt with Cobra Buckle (Medium, Black)
Offered by NG, Inc.
Price: Click here to see our price
9 used & new from $59.16

5.0 out of 5 stars For the professional, July 21, 2014
Heavy duty tactical belt with a nearly indestructible buckle. Made in the USA (Washington, MO) with Velcro to hold the tongue down. If it's not Mil-spec, it should be.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5