Profile for bubbajotrio > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 34

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

bubbajotrio RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
What Food
What Food

5.0 out of 5 stars Very fun, whenever I'm stuck on one, July 30, 2014
This review is from: What Food (App)
Very fun, whenever I'm stuck on one, I remember the day before, when I was using/ eating the products it shows, like the "Lipton" muppets commercials, and my sister sipping on it while I was watching gossip girl.

GHOSTS: 2014 edition (THE GHOST STORIES OF NOEL HYND)
GHOSTS: 2014 edition (THE GHOST STORIES OF NOEL HYND)
Price: $3.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Ghosts: 2014 edition by Noel Hynd, July 5, 2014
I thought this book was quite enjoyable, with the exception of the many editing errors. I pushed through them and loved the story. It contradicted itself a bit at the end and has left me scratching my head....overall, I thought this book was fantastic. The three stars were due to the aforementioned errors and contradiction that could have been another error.

Meez Nation
Meez Nation

1.0 out of 5 stars No.., June 23, 2014
This review is from: Meez Nation (App)
It's like movie star planet which i got hacked on and i sent a complaint to movie star planet and it says there is no possible way to get hacked unless you give your pass word to some one and they wouldn't give me a refund of my $20 so that goes a long way especially since i got bullied and i have depression so that helps my chances of not trying to commit suicide. ._.

Pinterest
Pinterest

4.0 out of 5 stars love, December 23, 2013
This review is from: Pinterest (App)
i absolutely love this site! it's inspiring, funny, thought provoking, and a learning tool. i would have 5 stars, but it has a habit of closing & not loading. other than that, i love it!

Where's My Water? 2
Where's My Water? 2

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, October 30, 2013
This review is from: Where's My Water? 2 (App)
Disney's ONLY good games are when they DON'T buy the game and make it a little kid's game and make it suck. Yes, I am reffering to Club Penguin ,but there are.more of us who miss the OLD Club Penguin! I think Disney did good on this, and they did good at ruining some of Club Penguin users.

Subway Surfers
Subway Surfers

5.0 out of 5 stars Best game ever!, July 15, 2013
This review is from: Subway Surfers (App)
I love this game! It's much better than temple run. Especially for holidays when that holiday character is chasing you.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars keroppi love, July 9, 2013
I needed a lanyard to wear duting classes to display my id. These lanyards can be worn or attached to your cell phone. They are super cute & priced well. Most of the sanrio lanyards are sold individually, so the prices were the same for 1 or 2. The ones that are only $1 have a $4.95 shipping fee & aren't available through a prime membershipso i really got a cute 2 for 1 deal.well made & adorable!

7 Little Words
7 Little Words

4.0 out of 5 stars addicted to this app!, May 19, 2013
This review is from: 7 Little Words (App)
Seven little words is a challenging little brain game. Some of the words are really simple, while others have you scratching your head in confusion. I do love to challenge myself & this app is a great way to do just that. If you like word games, then you will love this little app!

Reef Women's Reef Casual Cushion Flip Flop Sandal,Rasta,6 M US
Reef Women's Reef Casual Cushion Flip Flop Sandal,Rasta,6 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars rasta, April 30, 2013
I love these flip flops! I wear a 6.5 & ordered these in a 6 & they fit perfectly. They are super comfy & wide enough so that my pinky toe isn't hanging off the edge. Reef makes the best flip flops & these are no exception. Great price!

Famous Stars and Straps Juniors 99 Ribbon Scoop Neck Tee, White, Large
Famous Stars and Straps Juniors 99 Ribbon Scoop Neck Tee, White, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars cute!, April 30, 2013
I was a little worried after receiving this shirt because it was soooo long. However I am not one of those people that wears anything without washing it first, so it shrunk to the perfect fit. I am not a very big girl, but I could stand to lose a few.... I am 5 ft 2 & 145 lbs & the size is a great fit & isn't tight, but it is fitted.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4