Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation
Profile for Jackie > Reviews

Browse

Jackie's Profile

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jackie RSS Feed (New Mexico)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
SPODE Nature 20-Piece Flatware Set
SPODE Nature 20-Piece Flatware Set
Offered by ava & lucy
Price: $86.00
4 used & new from $86.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Back To Nature, June 20, 2015
I prefer contemporary flatware patterns. This Nature pattern sort of bridges the gap between traditional and contemporary. I originally got a large 100+ piece set and after a year of use, it still looked brand-new so I decided to add some pieces with this smaller set. The 18/10 means it has nickel in it to keep it bright and shiny, and it has done that. Best of all it's patterned enough to keep scratches from showing. This pattern reminds me of tree bark. I've been very pleased with its heft and larger size. This would make a great wedding gift when you're not certain of the couple's taste. Great purchase!

Alegria Women's Fisherman Sandal
Alegria Women's Fisherman Sandal
Price: $102.85 - $109.95

5.0 out of 5 stars World's Most Comfortable Shoe!, June 10, 2015
I received this shoe today in the "Happy Days" pattern". It's so cute, bright and colorful, I'm sure I'll enjoy wearing them. I already have the "Pesca" style in navy and it's my favorite shoe. I wear a "B" width and they fit perfectly. They DO NOT run wide, although the way they're made looks like they're wide. There is generous room in the toe box. There is a significant but comfortable arch support and the leather is somewhat stiff to provide more support. The arch is neither as high or as hard as that in Birkinstocks and Vionics (which I can't wear) and it's made to eventually mold to your foot. I wear a size 11, and the size 42 fits me perfectly.

These shoes are extremely well made. I can imagine them lasting a lifetime. If you should ever wear out the footbed, you can buy a new pair for $25. from the company's website. Most of the Pesca style can be worn all year, with socks in the winter.

LensCovers Sunglasses Wear Over Prescription Glasses Large Red
LensCovers Sunglasses Wear Over Prescription Glasses Large Red
Offered by LensCovers - EZ Tofu Press
Price: $15.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Large, May 11, 2015
I had great difficulty selecting the proper size for my new glasses. I ordered this pair and they're huge. They are too big for ordinary, run-of-the-mill women's eyeglasses. They're pretty though...very red.

1 X 9" x 13" Quarter Size Sheet Bake Pan
1 X 9" x 13" Quarter Size Sheet Bake Pan
Offered by Deals Discount Online
Price: $8.09
7 used & new from $8.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Baking Tool, May 11, 2015
I got this pan to use in my Breville Convection Oven which it fits perfectly. It's very heavy-weight metal, very sturdy and made to last a lifetime, with a shiny surface. I wish my larger cookie sheets were as nice as this one. Anyone familiar with cookware knows if you put aluminum in the dishwasher, the detergent will cause the metal to darken. If you want shiny, aluminum, hand wash it.

City Behind Fence: Oak Ridge, Tennessee, 1942-1946
City Behind Fence: Oak Ridge, Tennessee, 1942-1946
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Historically Accurate, April 17, 2015
My parents moved to Oak Ridge about 1943, when I was 2 years old. I have some vivid memories of the early years there starting with our lives in a "flattop" which we lived in briefly, to more substantial housing in a home that was then the highest point in the city. We left at the end of the war then returned, at which time my dad taught school there. We visited the area in 1998, drove through the town but barely recognized it.

Country Brook Design® Native Southwestern Martingale Dog Collar-M
Country Brook Design® Native Southwestern Martingale Dog Collar-M
Offered by Country Brook Design Inc.
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Fashionable Dog Accessory, December 20, 2014
I have a sable and white (light tan) smooth (short haired) collie for whom I purchased this collar. We live in New Mexico so the design on the collar, very Southwestern, is perfect for the area and looks so pretty on the dog. My dog has a 15" neck and this collar just fits her at its smallest adjustment.

Osteo-Pet Glucosamine w EFA and MSM, 180 count
Osteo-Pet Glucosamine w EFA and MSM, 180 count

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for Joint Soreness, December 20, 2014
It's very difficult for a pet parent to judge the effectiveness of a product for joint soreness since our little darlings can't tell us how they feel. Insofar as I'm able to determine, the two large dogs (collies) that I have on the product have received relief from their soreness. They seem to be more readily able to get up and down, although they are not exactly acting like puppies. I was at the vet this morning with a third collie, who has an auto-immune disorder, and it was suggested that I start her on glucosamine, although she is only a four year old. So I guess I'll order a case of the stuff.

Cetacea Chain Martingale Dog/Pet Collar with Quick Release, Medium, Turquoise
Cetacea Chain Martingale Dog/Pet Collar with Quick Release, Medium, Turquoise
Price: $12.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Collar, October 8, 2014
I was very pleased with the quality of these collars. They should last the average lifespans of most dogs...and beyond. The chain is heavy and very sturdy, the colors are saturated and bright. Love the turquoise. I like that there is a clasp so I can adjust the collar to a size that won't easily slip over the head.

The only problem is lack of sizing information. I got the large for my three collies, 2 rough and 1 smooth, just by guessing. The collars for the big, hairy roughs were okay but the one for the short-haired smooth was ridiculously oversized. She's rather small boned and petite; it literally fell off of her. I've ordered her a medium but don't know if it'll fit. There desperately needs to be a size chart for this product. There are some specifications listed but have no idea what they mean. They don't relate to anything on the collar. If there was sizing information, this would be a 5-star product.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 9, 2015 7:34 AM PDT

Merrick Classic Adult Real Beef, Whole Barley and Carrots Dry Dog Food, 30-Pound
3 used & new from $108.94

2.0 out of 5 stars Dogs Don't Like It, September 4, 2014
It's difficult to rate dog food. I'm sure nutritionally this product is of very good quality. However none of my three dogs will eat it unless they are very hungry, having not eaten much of it in their previous meal. They leave more than they consume. Naturally I can't (or won't) judge the taste but they aren't picky eaters and they just don't like this stuff. They love the variety with apples in it.

Alegria Women's Classic Mule
Alegria Women's Classic Mule
Price: $69.00 - $83.53

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable Shoe, June 20, 2014
My only initial objection to these shoes was when I walked they made rude, attention-getting noises. I checked online and found a phone number for the company"'s CS and gave them a call. Apparently mine was a common complaint because the CS person was ready with a solution. He took my name and address and sent me a pair of replacement insoles which seems to have solved the problem. Otherwise I've found the shoes to be quite attractive and very comfortable I got the light tan with the fabric inset and they seem to go with just about everything in my wardrobe.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3