Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Kimber Choffski > Reviews

Browse

Kimber Choffski's Profile

Customer Reviews: 145

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kimber Choffski "Kimber" RSS Feed (Lancaster, Pennsylvania)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Before You Say "I Do": 51 Questions to Ask Your Potential Spouse
Before You Say "I Do": 51 Questions to Ask Your Potential Spouse
by Sandra Mosley
Price: $8.97
14 used & new from $6.45

2.0 out of 5 stars so if you are looking at this through the app and are not a super Christian, don't bother buying it, March 4, 2016
On the mobile app, you don't see the part where it says every question is chock full of biblical scriptures and such, nor does it say how many questions are faith based. The browser version does show this information, so if you are looking at this through the app and are not a super Christian, don't bother buying it. Seriously. On the other hand, if you require a ton of jesus in your life, I'm sure it'd be fine. Most of the book was not relevant to me as a Jewish woman with an agnostic partner. The religious element is more than the romantic one in this book

Fisher-Price Little People Disney Princess Songs Palace
Fisher-Price Little People Disney Princess Songs Palace
Offered by Frick n Fracks
Price: $64.94
54 used & new from $40.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but..., February 4, 2014
It arrived with damaged pieces, half the time the sound doesn't work and it is not as sturdy as one would expect. Also the furniture that came with it does not fit anywhere, which annoys the heck out of my little one.

WE Furniture Wood TV Stand, 58-Inch, Espresso
WE Furniture Wood TV Stand, 58-Inch, Espresso
Price: $114.00
28 used & new from $106.02

5.0 out of 5 stars This is actually pretty fantastic, February 4, 2014
I have 3 large screen (55" or higher) TVs in my home and this was t he cheapest stand I bought out of all of them. Oddly enough, it is the best looking! It rivals the one purchased from HHGRegg and exceeds the quality of my Bestbuy stand. This is a beautiful, uniform color with soldid construction. I will most likely be purchasing 2 more in the near future. It has a very modern, Ikea-like appearance and looks great in any room.

VivReal Grey Satin Rose Flower Square Pillow Cushion Pillowcase Case Cover 42x42cm
Offered by XIAYATING
Price: $3.64
33 used & new from $3.64

1.0 out of 5 stars Truly aweful, February 4, 2014
Don't try to save a few buck by buying here. The products are cheaply made and not usable in any home. The craftsman ship is reflected in the price paid. Beware of unattached zippers, fraying edges of flowers, discoloration, and thin semitransparent fabric. Terrible all the way around and the customer svc is worst than the products they peddle

Frost King FC1 Outdoor Faucet Cover, Grey
Frost King FC1 Outdoor Faucet Cover, Grey
Price: $1.98
45 used & new from $0.05

5.0 out of 5 stars This is great!, January 8, 2014
We purchased a home and could not find the outside shut off valve anywhere! We've crawled through the crawlspace, checked behind water heaters, everywhere! Out of desperation, I purchased this item for the upcoming winter. Up until recently (January 2014), it had been too mild to actually assess it. As of yesterday, 1/7/2014 it was -12 outside. Negative freaking twelve! I thought for sure that those faucets would freeze and the pipes would burst. My neighbors did! This morning, I took off the cover, and begrudgingly turned on the faucet expecting nothing to come out. To my surprise, while ice cold, the water gushed out at normal flow. No freezing in -12 weather?! Hopefully my testing it wont cause it to freeze now, but I just wanted to know if they worked or if they were a gimmick. All 4 outside faucets worked perfectly. It was so reassuring, especially after watching a water cleanup van pull into my neighbor's driveway for similarly located outdoor faucets freezing & the attached pipes bursting in their wall.

I wasn't expecting much, but am very happy I took a chance on this. My suggestion is to buy these. I will probably replace them every year to be on the safe side, but I will be using them!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 27, 2014 9:48 AM PST

Disney Princess Royal Upright Piano
Disney Princess Royal Upright Piano

2.0 out of 5 stars It would be great if..., December 22, 2013
I was very excited to get this for my toddler! I anxiously watched the tracking, and as it arrived, watched with excitement as she opened the box. But what did I find? I had to immediately take it away because 3 of the black keys were snapped off, leaving jagged edges behind. Poor kid! Normally I open and inspect, but this arrived late for her birthday gift and I wanted her to be the one to open it. So sad when you have to take something that is a toddlers perfect toy away due to cheap construction. I would have blamed shipping, but other reviews noted the same issue after light use. Do not bother with this product. I ended up going with the Cinderella one and that is still going strong.

Hickory Smoked Beef Jerky by Pony Express, 30 Count 15 Ounce (Compare to Wild Bill and Save)
Offered by Iconikal
Price: $35.99

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best, December 22, 2013
This beef jerky is absolutely delicious. It has a mild taste, nothing too spicy or peppery, which is hard to find. The consistency is also good, it is not so hard or chewy, like some of the other products on the market. My 8 year old with a lose tooth was able to eat it without having any issue. It is also not soft, it is just right as far as beef jerky goes. My grandfather used to make jerky, so after he died I have tried every brand I could find that was as close to his awesome homemade jerky, and this was the only one that even came close.

Step 2 Up & Down Roller Coaster
Step 2 Up & Down Roller Coaster
Price: $94.99
39 used & new from $93.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, December 18, 2013
My daughter had one of these at preschool and fell in love, so I bought one for the home. It is fantastic! Works for indoor and outdoor use and it very sturdy. The only down side is that it is a space killer. This item is very large, and does not fold up or break down for easy storage. Taken apart, this will take up around 3 ft x 3ft of space. Aside from that, it really is a great product. All 3 of my children can use this (2, 6, 7) and all love it! The track has a raised lip on either side that keep the wheels on it, and the top has little divets to hold the wheels for safe mounting.

CH Hanson 03040 Magnetic Stud Finder
CH Hanson 03040 Magnetic Stud Finder
Price: $7.39
49 used & new from $4.37

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, December 18, 2013
It does find the stud, unfortunaltely it is so heavy it zips down the wall to the very bottom of it when it find it. Kind of a pain, since it adds extra steps like yard sticks and pencil marking to make sure you stay in line with it. Not sure why it has a level when it does not stay in place...

Gardus RLE202 LintEater 10-Piece Rotary Dryer Vent Cleaning System
Gardus RLE202 LintEater 10-Piece Rotary Dryer Vent Cleaning System
Price: $29.99
133 used & new from $27.01

5.0 out of 5 stars works like a dream, December 18, 2013
This is so easy to use that I, a short, time crunched mom, am able to clean my dryer vent system in about 15 minutes or so

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15