Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation
Profile for teatime24 > Reviews

Browse

teatime24's Profile

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

teatime24 "teatime24" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Iron Man 3
Iron Man 3
DVD
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best yet!, February 9, 2016
This review is from: Iron Man 3 (Amazon Video)
Loved it!

The Book of Joe
The Book of Joe
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't wait, just get it!, April 19, 2015
This review is from: The Book of Joe (Kindle Edition)
Three simple words LOVED, LOVED LOVED!

Pet Lou 00515 Colossal Dog Chew Toy, 26-Inch Monkey Stick
Pet Lou 00515 Colossal Dog Chew Toy, 26-Inch Monkey Stick
Price: $13.08
7 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Goldendoodle is totally obsessed with this toy!, April 19, 2015
My goldendoodle is Obsessed with this toy! It has lasted her 2 years and still going, been through wash and dryer. I've been constantly looking for this toy because I knew, one day hers would wear out, so when I saw
Lou again I grabbed it immediately, now she's obsessed with 2 of them..lol. Going to order back up ones so she'll never be without.
Comment Comment | Permalink

I Have a Bad Feeling About This
I Have a Bad Feeling About This
Price: $7.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Laugh out loud!!!! Get this book!, April 6, 2014
Laughed so hard I had to take breaks! I wasn't sure what to expect from this book written for a younger audience, but it's a Jeff Strand book so I had to read it. EVERYONE, young and old, read this book. Strand is a master at storytelling and this book is no exception. It is one of my favorites, will keep on my kindle to read again and again. Laughed out loud throughout the whole book. Don't worry though, it's a Strand book, so there is plenty of action too! You can't go wrong with this book, loved it!!!!!

Dead Clown Barbecue
Dead Clown Barbecue
by Jeff Strand
Price: $14.95
24 used & new from $7.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Shock, gore, horror and humor, what more can you ask for? Wild imagination? That's there too! AAAAAAAAA++++++, September 6, 2013
This review is from: Dead Clown Barbecue (Paperback)
This book of short stories is Strand at his best! Where he comes up with his wild ideas I will never know, and not sure i want to know...lol but, in my opinion, no one on the planet can mix crazy, gory, insane stories that also make you laugh out loud like he does. If you are already a fan, this is a MUST READ, if you are new to Strand's work, this is a MUST READ! I read the book in one sitting, just when I thought he couldn't top one of the stories, he continued to prove me wrong. I highly recommend this book, you will not be bored, EVER, or disappointed, but you will be ADDICTED to his work, so be prepared for that!

The Beautiful Mystery: A Chief Inspector Gamache Novel (A Chief Inspector Gamache Mystery Book 8)
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love this whole series, September 11, 2012
I came across this series just by browsing on Amazon and I am so happy I did. I love the characters, story lines and the authors writing is so engrossing. If you like a good mystery and great reading, get this whole series, it really is fantastic.

A Bad Day for Voodoo
A Bad Day for Voodoo
Price: $7.55

5.0 out of 5 stars A masterpiece of gore and humor!, June 15, 2012
Nobody can mix the genres of gore and comedy as successfully as Jeff Strand. I have to be honest, when I read the description of the book, I wasn't to sure I would be able to finish it, let alone like it. I am happy to report, I not only finished it in one sitting, I LOVED it and will read it again! I was literally laughing out loud through most of the book. Jeff managed to somehow write this from a teenagers point of view and did this flawlessly, and that really added to what makes this book work. With Jeff Strand's personality, I don't think pretending he was a teenager while writing this was much of a stretch for him, because we all know he is a true child at heart.., (If you don't know this, please check out his website, a riot!) I don't want to overlook the gore and suspense in the book, there is plenty of that. Just imagine being freaked out, scared, grossed out and laughing so hard you can't see all at the same time, that is, A Bad Day For Voodoo. I highly recommend this book, I dare you not to laugh, it can't be done! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA++++++++++++
10 Stars, Get it!

Worst Man
Worst Man

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story, fun plot, well written, May 26, 2012
This review is from: Worst Man (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book, it was a fun story with some added mystery, the perfect combination. Very impressed with the author, this being his first book, he really did a great job. I never got bored with the story, it flowed nicely. Hopefully we will be hearing more from this author in the near future.

Lost Homicidal Maniac (Answers to "Shirley") (An Andrew Mayhem Thriller Book 4)
Lost Homicidal Maniac (Answers to "Shirley") (An Andrew Mayhem Thriller Book 4)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars WORTH THE WAIT for this 4th installment in the Andrew Mayhem Series, December 30, 2011
This review is from: Lost Homicidal Maniac (Answers to "Shirley") (Andrew Mayhem #4) (Kindle Edition)
Andrew is back and he is up to his neck in trouble again, just the way we like him.. I have to give Jeff Strand some big time credit on this book. My anticipation level was so high waiting for this book to come out that I had myself braced for some kind of let down, I am happy to report, there was no let down. The book was everything I hoped it would be and more. Mayhem and Roger are hilarious, the gore is abundant, the storyline is one that I never saw coming....FANTASTIC! However, prepare yourself, this isn't just any Mayhem book, somehow Strand managed to get me grossed out, choked up, laughing out loud and scared ----less at the same time. The gross, scary, laugh out loud till it hurts I am used to from Strand, the choked up part, not so much. Nice touch!!!!! If you are a fan of Jeff Strand you will LOVE this book, if you are new to Jeff Strand, you will LOVE this book! I have read this series numerous times and it never gets old.

Bring Back My Love (Album Version)
Bring Back My Love (Album Version)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Goose bumps to the max on this one., December 21, 2011
I don't know what else to say except buy this song. This song has such a beautiful, eerie, almost haunting feel to it. Clay's voice is flawless. He sure didn't disappoint on this song, I LOVE IT!!!!!!! Worth the wait.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3