Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Profile for Honeybelles > Reviews

Browse

Honeybelles' Profile

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Honeybelles RSS Feed (FLA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
LolliZ Gel Pens | 96 Gel Pen Set - 2 Packs of 48 pens each.
LolliZ Gel Pens | 96 Gel Pen Set - 2 Packs of 48 pens each.
Offered by Innovative World
Price: $14.99
12 used & new from $14.99

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, June 4, 2016
arrived with bottom cap missing on one of the pens

FANOR Reusable K Carafe & K Cup Coffee Filter Pod Combo for Keurig 2.0, K200, K300, K400, K500 Series
Offered by Homestic
Price: $18.99
2 used & new from $9.05

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware item received was dirty and used, December 23, 2015
You get what you pay for. Item was obviously not new and arrived dirty with coffee grounds inside the filter/pods.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 23, 2015 9:38 PM PST

Sleep Master Headboard Bracket, Set of 2
Sleep Master Headboard Bracket, Set of 2
Offered by Sleep Revolution
Price: $21.99
6 used & new from $16.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, October 8, 2015
Not even close to fitting the headboard I purchased. Fits the bed frame but useless for attaching the headboard.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 9, 2015 7:11 AM PDT

Half Gallon Open Bottom Mason Jar Pendant Lamp
Half Gallon Open Bottom Mason Jar Pendant Lamp
Offered by Cellar_Door_Books
Price: $34.50
12 used & new from $26.74

4.0 out of 5 stars Modern rustic, August 6, 2014
Bought 2 for bedside lights to be hung by wall pulleys. They look fantastic in our master bedroom. Very "modern rustic"

Pancakes For Supper
Pancakes For Supper
by Anne Isaacs
48 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a fan, September 1, 2013
This review is from: Pancakes For Supper (Hardcover)
So glad I checked this book out from the library before buying it. I am meticulous about what books we consider for our girls' home library and try to only purchase quality books with timeless stories and subjects. Pancakes for Supper has beautiful illustrations and art on each page, however the story itself was rather disjointed and did not seem to flow from one event to the next. I am not familiar with the original story this book was based upon so my judgement is limited to our first impression of this modern retelling. The title is completely misleading, as is the cover illustration. The animals were all "out to get" the main character. Tall tales as a literary genre are very entertaining and I remember some favorites from my own childhood, however this tale seemed like a watered down version of what could be a great story. My dd (age 4) was very concerned with why the animals were all angry and why the family were eating them as syrup in the end. Her literal mind found this strange and confusing, might be more appropriate for older kids.

Seventh Generation Thick & Strong Free and Clear Baby Wipes Refill Pack, 384 Count (Packaging May Vary)
Price: $14.99
21 used & new from $10.29

4.0 out of 5 stars So glad I found these, August 14, 2013
After trying several different creams to get rid of a nasty diaper rash, I finally figured out it was the brand of wipes we were using that was causing the problem. After the first time using these seventh generation free and clear wipes, the rash was gone. They also are nice and thick so they feel sturdy (i.e. not thin) and you don't need to use as many. I would have tried any wipe to fix her rash and was relieved to find what works to keep my baby's skin clean and rash free and it just happened to be this brand. We're sticking with these.

Children's Boxing Exercise (English Subtitled)
Children's Boxing Exercise (English Subtitled)
DVD
Price: $17.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not really for children, May 29, 2013
No explanation of movements, just someone doing a series of stances and movements with Chinese words. I guess this would be entertaining to some kids to "pretend" they are doing the moves just by imitation but not a video that teaches anything.

Enchantmints Fairy Forest Cooking Hearth & Lanterns
Enchantmints Fairy Forest Cooking Hearth & Lanterns

4.0 out of 5 stars 4 year old daughter LOVES this set, January 6, 2013
DD received this set as part of her 4th bday gift and it's by far her favorite piece of the fairy dollhouse. She immediately called the little containers "honey pots just like Pooh". She has all her different toys (not just the fairies) pretend to cook in the little pot. Very cute pieces and they seem sturdy but I wouldn't recommend for younger kids who still put small toys in their mouth as the pieces are tiny and could be mistaken as candy to toddlers.

BABYBJORN Baby Carrier Active, Black, Mesh (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
BABYBJORN Baby Carrier Active, Black, Mesh (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Saved us for a week at Disney!, December 14, 2012
My 5 month old has reflux and gastritis so she's miserable in carseats and strollers. We brought this carrier and a Baby K'tan Breeze Baby Carrier, Black, Medium as our two options for keeping baby on the go with our busy 4 yr old for a week at Walt Disney World. I personally prefer the moby wrap because of how it truly fits the wearer perfectly but it's not even an option when out and about from hotel to bus to theme parks etc...because of the amount of fabric and the wrapping required. The k'tan was a great alternative but stretched out after one day of wearing it and my husband didn't like it at all. The BabyBjorn Synergy was a lifesaver and was used consistently by both of us for the entire week! Quick to get baby in and out, quick to switch and adjust between the two of us (I'm 5'2" he's 6'). The only reason I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars was the lack of extra lower back support. By the end of the day we both were tired and achy but that's to be expected to a certain extent after hitting the pavement all day at a theme park.

Isotoner Pillowstep Micro Terry SPA Slide Women's Slippers by Totes (Pink 7.5-8)

1.0 out of 5 stars FELL APART!!!!, November 22, 2012
These were very comfortable at first and I purchased them based on all the positive reviews however, I noticed the velcro on the right slipper was scratching the top of my foot every time I slipped them on. I live in a very warm climate and had worn them only a handful of times until this month when it started to get cool. I guess you get what you pay for. The velcro has completely separated from the band that goes across the top of the foot and when I looked closely at them, I noticed the sole had separated from the slipper as well. Very disappointed in a product that was hardly used and less than 6 months old.
Comment Comment | Permalink