Profile for Shirley R. Deems > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Shirley R. Deems RSS Feed

Wife by Wednesday
Wife by Wednesday

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Read, October 11, 2011
This review is from: Wife by Wednesday (Kindle Edition)
OMG! Wife by Wednesday, was such a wonderful emotional book. The attraction between Sam and Blake was so real. I was angry, cried and was laughing at every page. This was a well written story and I loved it. I can't wait for another book to come out from Catherine Bybee, what a great writer that holds the readers interest untill the last page and then wanting more. Great read!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 4, 2012 8:37 PM PST

Redeeming Vows (MacCoinnich Time Travel Trilogy)
Redeeming Vows (MacCoinnich Time Travel Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Only halfway finished. Awsome!!!, June 4, 2011
I am only 52% through this book and had to stop and write something. This has to be one of the best books I have read. The excitement, the expectations, the surprises. WOW! I can hardly put it down and don't want it to end. Catherine, you need to write more books on this saga and trilogy. More of this family up to the present time. Great write. have to go read second half. Great read so far!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 5, 2011 11:04 AM PDT

Desperado
Desperado
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $6.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Spellbinding, March 17, 2011
This review is from: Desperado (Kindle Edition)
I couldn't put this book down. Every page was interesting and wanting to read more and more. I hated to finish the book and was in a spell like state thinking about it long after I finished reading it. I would love to have a sequel to this of them going back to the 1850's or 1860's. I love the time period that they were sent back to. I loved this book.Excellent story and writting..