Profile for Gabaj > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gabaj RSS Feed (Katy, TX, USA)

Transcend 1 TB USB 3.0 External Hard Drive - Military Drop Standards (TS1TSJ25M3)
Price: Click here to see our price
107 used & new from $64.17

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and good thing to own., April 8, 2013
I like it, it works great for me, and I'm so happy that I bought it.

You will not regret to buy it.

Regards,

Naser.

Case Logic PHDC-1 Compact Portable Hard Drive Case (Black)
Case Logic PHDC-1 Compact Portable Hard Drive Case (Black)
Offered by KittyKat2015
Price: $9.50
29 used & new from $3.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice na neat, April 8, 2013
I highly recommend it for any one who is looking for a good case to protect your Hard drive.
Get it.

Naser

Electromaster(TM) Brand - Black Deluxe W/Chrome Rubberized Snap-On Hard Back Cover Case for AT&T Apple iPhone 4 4G
Offered by gagstore
Price: $0.98
90 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars nice shape, however it's slippery, February 1, 2013
when I look at it in amazon.com, it looks great, however when I start using it, I find out it's slippery

Ionic Purple Stand Leather Case with Charger and Screen Protector For Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 N8010 N8013 Tablet [does not fit 2014 model] (6-item)
Offered by CrazyOnDigital Corp.
Price: $19.85
2 used & new from $19.85

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and clean, February 1, 2013
Basically, I bought it for my brother as a gift and he like it, and that's all I want to make him happy

The Amazing Spider-Man Hero FX Glove
The Amazing Spider-Man Hero FX Glove
Offered by Carolina Trader
Price: $10.60
175 used & new from $8.00

3.0 out of 5 stars For my son "4 years old", August 5, 2012
He like it, the only disappointment he got when he try it, he expect it to through the net as spiderman do, however nothing came up...lol

Libya Love with Hearts License Plate Tag Frame
Libya Love with Hearts License Plate Tag Frame
Offered by Graphics & More
Price: $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, August 5, 2012
Good one, it fits for my us plate, & I hope it will fit for my Libyan plate as well.

3x Sony CyberShot DSC-TX55 Camera Premium Clear LCD Screen Protector Cover Guard Shield Protective Film Kit (3 Pieces)
Offered by GUARMOR SHIELD
Price: $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars I phone Screen protector, May 4, 2012
instead of sending me a camera screen protector, they send me an Iphone screen protector, which I never expect it.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 21, 2012 6:34 PM PDT

Samsonite Fashionaire 28 Inch Spinner Luggage, Purple/White Print, One Size
Samsonite Fashionaire 28 Inch Spinner Luggage, Purple/White Print, One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, May 4, 2012
It's one of the best thing I ever bought through Samsonite, thank you for the high quality and for the support that I get over the phone when I needed to reset its lock.

Sony LCJTHF/B Protective Jacket for Cyber-Shot DSC-TX55 Black
Sony LCJTHF/B Protective Jacket for Cyber-Shot DSC-TX55 Black
2 used & new from $27.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice quality, May 4, 2012
It was one of the best cover I ever seen, thank you so much, I really appreciate that. The camera fits easily, and it really protect it.