Profile for Meg SIlver > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 131

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Meg SIlver RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Outlander: A Novel
Outlander: A Novel
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it! Please reduce price on bundle version!, August 20, 2014
Time traveling seems to be a common theme for Scotland novels but this story doesn't disappoint. A woman is thrown back 200 years and makes the best of her situation. Fate shows her a new life that is happy, fulfilling, and dangerous but she wouldn't have it any other way. I'm also watching the TV series that just debut on Starz and I love it! It has to be a good show if it was picked up for second season from just one episode. This trending phenomena will leave you wanting more as I just can't get enough of either story mediums. I just wish the Kindle Outlander bundle books were reduced in price just like the individual books have come down.

The Outlander Series 7-Book Bundle: Outlander, Dragonfly in Amber, Voyager, Drums of Autumn, The Fiery Cross, A Breath of Snow and Ashes, An Echo in the Bone
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $49.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Change the price! Most individual books are $4.99, August 17, 2014
I'm watching the show so I started reading the book series. After buying the first book at $4.99 I wanted to read the rest and then I saw this bundle series. I wish I could get this under a lower price that's more comparable to the individual books. I personally prefer the large book format in Kindle book bundles. I have bought many in the past but the price is always been a better deal. When this goes down in price then I will purchase but it in the meantime it looks like I have to wait.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 19, 2014 11:47 PM PDT

Loreal Advanced Hair Care Volume Filler Thickening Shampoo
Loreal Advanced Hair Care Volume Filler Thickening Shampoo
Offered by Kendall Marshall
Price: $11.94
13 used & new from $4.89

5.0 out of 5 stars improves overall health, August 16, 2014
I love this product and everything about it. From the first shampoo to after 3 wks of use I can see an overall improvement on my hair. It feels healthier, looks shinier, and fluffier (I have wavy curly red dyed hair. ) I used the conditioner and the 3 week treatment along with this and will most likely be buying another set when I run out. It does increase volume and smells amazing! I highly recommend to use these products in tandem because you will not be disappointed. On another note In past reviews I've seen on YouTube and read I noticed most ppl who mixed this with a different brand did not have good results. Use all 3! Shampoo, conditioner, and 3 week treatment.

Star Wars Instrumental Solos for Strings (Movies I-VI): Violin (Book & CD) (Pop Instrumental Solo Series)
by Staff
Price: $12.92
45 used & new from $8.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cd/great selection for any sci-fi geek., July 27, 2014
I wanted a song book of songs that I was familiar with so in theory it would be easier to reproduce on my electric violin. I've only been playing for a couple months so some of these songs are too complicated for me at this point. However when I play I can hear which movie I'm in. The accompanying cd is excellent because it has both versions of a track. The cd has How it's supposed to sound and then the background music. I highly recommend this book for any movie fan of the franchise.

Vio Music Braided Carbon Fiber Violin Bow, Full Size 4/4
Vio Music Braided Carbon Fiber Violin Bow, Full Size 4/4
Offered by Vio-Music
Price: $49.59
2 used & new from $42.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the carbon fiber finish, July 27, 2014
Nice strong bow that improved my music sound greatly. I've only been playing for a couple of months but even I can hear the difference between the free bow that came with the violin and this superb bow upgrade. I hope to make it last for years as my regular go to bow.

On Stage SM7122PB Compact Sheet Music Stand with Bag, Purple
On Stage SM7122PB Compact Sheet Music Stand with Bag, Purple
Offered by Electric Guitar
Price: $14.95
4 used & new from $14.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Very accommodating, June 26, 2014
It's small compact size and strap on the carrying case works well for portability. It's adjustable for children or for adults, I'm 5'5". The only downfall is the set up takes awhile each and every time I want to use it but I fold it back up when I'm done practicing. The purple color is lovely on the metal and the shipping went through pretty quickly.

String Swing CC08 Violin Hanger with Bow Peg Attachment for Music Stand
String Swing CC08 Violin Hanger with Bow Peg Attachment for Music Stand
Price: $8.99
15 used & new from $7.40

3.0 out of 5 stars Missing a piece?, June 26, 2014
It says there is mounting hardware included in the package but it's an empty plastic cavity. All that's included is what is shown in the picture.

Everest Violin Shoulder Rest 4/4 And 3/4
Everest Violin Shoulder Rest 4/4 And 3/4
Offered by EvergreenWorkshop
Price: $14.00
26 used & new from $11.76

5.0 out of 5 stars If it falls adjust it to a 4 4, June 26, 2014
When I first bought this rest It moved and snapped off all the time. I use this on my 4/4 electric violin and it didn't quite fit. I brought this to my violin playing friend and she adjusted the side pieces because apparently it's set up for different sized violin. It's an excellent cushion now that I can get it stay on and my neck appreciates the help with holding the violin up.

Fretless Finger Guide for Full (4/4) Size Violin
Fretless Finger Guide for Full (4/4) Size Violin
Offered by Fretless Finger Guides
Price: $10.44

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for beginners. You'll need to remove when you get begin to shift, June 15, 2014
I went to the website for directions on how to install it and it's ridiculously easy. I've been using it for a few weeks now and it's stayed put. It's great for first position but the plastic does make it more difficult to shift up and down. Also I know I'm going to be using it for awhile and I'm glad I bought it since I am teaching myself how to play.

Everest ES-4 Violin Shoulder Rest (4/4), Purple
Everest ES-4 Violin Shoulder Rest (4/4), Purple
Offered by West Music
Price: $16.99
2 used & new from $16.99

3.0 out of 5 stars taking over a month to get to me!, June 9, 2014
I ordered this last week and I'm still waiting with a month to go. I will update when I actually have this to practice with.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14