Profile for G. Turner > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

G. Turner RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Duck Brand HP260 High Performance 3.1 Mil Packaging Tape, 1.88-Inch x 60-Yard Roll, Crystal Clear, 3 Rolls (655074)
Price: $9.98
27 used & new from $9.39

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't live without this!, May 24, 2014
This packaging tape has taken me through several household moves and is also indispensable for many other purposes. It is extremely strong, heavyweight, and easy to handle; doesn't get tangled while handling. I don't even need a dispenser. In the kitchen, I use this tape daily to attach labels to plastic food storage containers. It removes easily with no glue residue, unlike scotch tape, invisible tape, or self-adhesive food labels. Saves me from rubbing containers with tons of Goo Gone to get them clean.

Weiman Stainless Steel Cleaner Trigger, 22-Ounce
Weiman Stainless Steel Cleaner Trigger, 22-Ounce
Price: $6.99
2 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad I purchased this!, May 24, 2014
I am usually a frugal person who uses generic, nonspecific household products for cleaning (vinegar, ammonia, bleach, detergent, dish soap.) I usually find that they serve the same purpose as more expensive specialty products. But Weiman's Stainless Steel Cleaner is definitely an exception. I just purchased a stainless steel refrigerator and was disappointed when I tried cleaning it with mild soap or vinegar/water. The steel surface appeared somewhat dull and uneven. With Weiman's cleaner, the surface has a pleasant sheen and is totally streak-free. It takes very little of this product to clean my 27 cf fridge--just a few spritzes. I'm sure the bottle will last for a very long time. This was a good investment--highly recommended.

Proud Army Mom T-Shirt - PINK (Large)
Proud Army Mom T-Shirt - PINK (Large)
Offered by Military Uniform Supply, Inc.
Price: $9.98
3 used & new from $8.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Proud to wear this shirt!, May 24, 2014
My daughter and her husband are both career army, and this is the first shirt I've purchased to show them how proud I am. The shirt is medium weight and the material is soft and comfortable. I have only washed it once but the lettering came out well and it did not shrink noticeably. I would buy another if it came in other colors.

Super Mario 3D Land
Super Mario 3D Land
Offered by Game Express Online
Price: $28.99
159 used & new from $17.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining for "kids" of all ages, May 24, 2014
This review is from: Super Mario 3D Land (Video Game)
I purchased this at the request of my son for his birthday. He is 26 and a college graduate, but he gets a real kick out of this game. It's good to find games that don't focus on violence.

Stonewall Kitchen Top Grill Sauce Collection
Stonewall Kitchen Top Grill Sauce Collection
Price: $26.14
2 used & new from $26.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for making dinner feel special, May 24, 2014
This is the third time I have purchased this grill sauce collection. All of the varieties included are good, but the garlic peanut sauce is out of this world! I have tried to duplicate it myself without success, so every few months I place another order. Highly recommended.

niceeshop(TM) Stylish Red Heart Pattern Women Aprons With Pocket
niceeshop(TM) Stylish Red Heart Pattern Women Aprons With Pocket
Offered by Cosy Zone
Price: $4.99
4 used & new from $4.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for Mom!, May 24, 2014
I purchased this for Mother's Day. It is well constructed and the colors are cheerful. I especially liked the large front pocket.

Wilton Mom-to-Be Sash
Wilton Mom-to-Be Sash
Price: $5.75
14 used & new from $4.19

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute for baby showers, May 24, 2014
This review is from: Wilton Mom-to-Be Sash (Kitchen)
I bought this for an expectant friend's shower. It is constructed of quality ribbon and the lettering is well done. My only concern is that I wish the lettering contrasted more against the ribbon. It did not show up well in photos.

Moto G Case, GMYLE(R) Black & Green PU Leather Protective Flip Folio Slim Fit Wallet Purse Stand Case Cover for Motorola Moto G X1032 2013 (Not Fit For 2014 Version)
Offered by gigacity_amn
Price: $7.98
2 used & new from $4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not easily removed, May 24, 2014
I love the size, color, and sturdiness. However, once the smartphone is attached, it is impossible to remove from the adhesive. The back of my phone has remnants of the adhesive that I can't remove without damaging the phone's surface.

Children's Hangers (Purple)
Children's Hangers (Purple)
Offered by BundleOfBeauty
Price: $3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids' clothing, May 24, 2014
I bought several sets of these hangers as a shower gift.. The color is cheerful and attractive and they are extremely sturdy. I believe they will be useful for many years, from toddler to older child use.

Proud Army Mom Hooded Sweatshirt in Dark Heather Gray - Large
Proud Army Mom Hooded Sweatshirt in Dark Heather Gray - Large
Offered by Panda Apparel - Formal, Career and Casual Attire
Price: $17.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Picture is misleading, May 24, 2014
I was satisfied with the sweatshirt material--soft and heavyweight. However, the color is not as pictured; it is actually a dark charcoal and the shiny black lettering is almost invisible against the dark fabric. This is true even in broad daylight. I am very disappointed and am sending it back.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3