Profile for E. Nolan > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

E. Nolan RSS Feed (FL, United States)

Page: 1 | 2
Mom's Family Calendar 2014
Mom's Family Calendar 2014
by Sandra Boynton
Edition: Calendar
24 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this calendar. I get it every year.., December 21, 2013
I've had the Mom's Family Calendar for 6 years consecutively. It has 5 columns (for 5 family members) that you can fill in with all the different school events, family events, parties, doctor's appts, etc. Love the stickers they provide so you can just stick them on as a reminder. Like that it has plenty of space for each day to fill in.

The reason why I love it is because you just have to write the person's name at the top of each column, and you are done for the entire month. There are many mom calendars out there, but most of them make you write the names down the left in rows for the week. So you end up having to write the names down the side 4x per month, Sometimes 5, depending on how many weeks in that month. As a working mom with 2 kids, I really don't want to spend my time doing that.

Everest Toys Crazy Forts, Glow in the Dark, 69 pieces
Everest Toys Crazy Forts, Glow in the Dark, 69 pieces
Price: $45.07
9 used & new from $44.65

5.0 out of 5 stars 9 and 11 year old Loved it!! Hours of fun., December 21, 2013
Got this as a Xmas gift as it was on the list of Top Gifts for Christmas 2014. Was talked into letting the kids open one present before Christmas. They love it! They've made different designs and covered them with throws, blankets and spent hours playing with their fort, castle or cave.

Thinking of getting another one as an add-on so they can build bigger forts. Definitely good for older kids. My kids didn't need me to help them put this together. Make sure they get pressed into the joints properly, otherwise your fort may collapse on you. Definitely recommend it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for Mindcraft fans, December 21, 2013
Got this as a gift for both my kids, aged 9 and 11 (girl and boy) who love mindcraft. Definitely would get it again. :)

PackIt Freezable Lunch Bag, Aqua
PackIt Freezable Lunch Bag, Aqua
Price: $17.02
15 used & new from $13.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Stays cold for the entire day!, December 21, 2013
Was skeptical about this product at first as I could never get my kids lunchbag to stay cold through to lunch time using the usual cooler blocks. Plus they always took up space, not to mention added weight.

I tried the Packit Freezable bag when I got one from a friend, and the kids confirmed that their lunch stays cold even if they have a late lunch (past 12) I forgot to mention that we live in South Florida, so its always hot. These bags definitely are worth getting. In fact I got 2 more. They stay cold all day. Plus they aren't that bulky and don't weigh a ton like the cooler blocks.

Definitely recommend this item. Great for keeping lunchables, sandwiches, fruit, yoghurt cold until lunch time!

Fujifilm Instax Mini Rainbow Instant Film, 10 Photos/Pack (Rainbow)
Fujifilm Instax Mini Rainbow Instant Film, 10 Photos/Pack (Rainbow)
Price: $10.75
55 used & new from $1.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun colors!!, September 13, 2013
Love the fun colors that frame the instant film. My kids love them and its a nice change from the regular white background! Great for birthday parties and class events. The kids absolutely love watching the film develop right in front of them.

The Five Lives of Our Cat Zook
The Five Lives of Our Cat Zook
by Joanne Rocklin
Price: $7.16
70 used & new from $1.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Review by a 4th Grader, September 13, 2013
I especially loved this book because of the way the story was told. I liked the way that Oona told the different stories about Zook in different styles, like in a fairy tale. It was a sad book but also happy at the same time, which made it very interesting. Oona liked to tell stories because her dad, who had died used to do it so she learned how to tell stories from him. It made her feel happy and it also comforted her brother through the wonderful dramatic adventures that she made up for Zook's past lives. My favorite part was at the end of the book, when they got a new cat and the cat was very similar to Zook, except he didn't have 26 toes. I recommend this book to anyone who likes stories, fairy tales and who loves cats. It made me happy reading this book.

Thermos Stainless King 16-Ounce Leak-Proof Travel Tumbler, Cranberry, FFP
Thermos Stainless King 16-Ounce Leak-Proof Travel Tumbler, Cranberry, FFP
Price: $26.49

5.0 out of 5 stars 3rd one we have! Love it, April 7, 2013
This is the 3rd one we have. We have 2 Black ones, and now this red one. This is the only travel mug that we have used that keeps coffee hot the entire day - i like to sip my coffee s-l-o-w-l-y.... :) Definitely leak proof. Just make sure you put all the pieces back in the right order after each wash.

The only thing to remember is DO NOT put into the dishwasher - even if its on the top rack. The paint will peel off.

Got2b Ultra Glued Invincible Styling Gel, 6-Ounce (Pack of 2)
Got2b Ultra Glued Invincible Styling Gel, 6-Ounce (Pack of 2)
Offered by AmericaRx
Price: $12.51
12 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Use in on my 10 year old - holds up his Mohawk the entire day!!, April 7, 2013
Use in on my 10 year old - holds up his Mohawk the entire day!!
Great product, isn't sticky or flaky. You can imagine how hard it is to have a long Mohawk stay up the entire day.
I needed a great product as my son plays soccer too. By the time he gets home from aftercare, and then straight to soccer practice, there's no time to shower and redo the mohawk. I've had so many mom's come up to ask what I use on his hair.
Definitely would recommend if you are looking for a great product that is not strong smelling, has great hold and most importantly looks great and doesn't flake off.

LEGO Friends Olivia's House 3315
LEGO Friends Olivia's House 3315
Price: $55.47
148 used & new from $49.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego for Girls, June 22, 2012
My daughter just turned 8 and loves this particular Lego Series. She was never really into Lego before since most of the themes were geared towards boys, but with this series, she is really into it. She wants to build it herself and spends hours playing once its built. Definitely a great move as there were never that many 'girley' themes in the past. Hope that there'll be more released soon.

Pandemonium
Pandemonium
by Chris Wooding
Price: $10.58
113 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Pandemonium unleashed!, February 16, 2012
This review is from: Pandemonium (Paperback)
Brilliant writing, witty, fast paced and fantastic artwork. All you would want in a graphic novel. Have a 10 year old son who hates reading - pretty much worse than having teeth pulled to get him reading, but he thoroughly enjoyed Pandemonium. Classic Prince and Pauper tale set against the Darkling Realm. Skullball is similar to Quiddich except you don't need a broomstick, since the hero has his own set of wings.

Enjoyed this graphic novel very much, finding myself literally laughing out loud through parts of the it. First book I've ever read from Chris Wooding, and I will definitely be looking into more of his work. Can't wait for the next chapter and more of Siefer Tombchewer!

Page: 1 | 2