Profile for Vitaly Buldakov > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Vitaly Buldakov RSS Feed

Rapid Auto Car Charger for Microsoft Zune 30 GB MP3 NEW
Rapid Auto Car Charger for Microsoft Zune 30 GB MP3 NEW
Offered by iShoppingdeals
Price: $2.99
4 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Never actually used it as, when I got a ..., March 25, 2015
Never actually used it as, when I got a car, I didn't had an AUX adapter on it, and after that my Zune broke down quite soon.

Zune 30 GB Digital Media Player (White)
Zune 30 GB Digital Media Player (White)
Offered by joporras
16 used & new from $84.90

2.0 out of 5 stars Wish I bought an iPod, March 25, 2015
I bought Zune just not to demonstrate my protest against the Apple iPod monopoly and I also liked the fact it had a radio and large screen. However, I now wish I bought an iPod even though it was more expencive. The reasons are: some software errors (for example, I wasn't able to delete a photo of my ex-girlfriend by any means, and my next girlfriend was upset with it), no updates, radio appeared to work extremely bad, at last, the player was simply unreliable: it broke down just after the warranty had expired. This was the last straw, and I simply put it in the deepest chest and never took back to light.

Forever Collectibles NHL New York Islanders 2011 Team Stripe Scarf
Forever Collectibles NHL New York Islanders 2011 Team Stripe Scarf

5.0 out of 5 stars Ordered this scarf for a friend of mine who is ..., March 25, 2015
Ordered this scarf for a friend of mine who is a fan of NY Islanders. He loves it. However, I don't think its for everyday use, as the scarf wears out too fast.

Snyder's of Hanover Hot Buffalo Wing Pretzel Pieces, 12 Oz
Snyder's of Hanover Hot Buffalo Wing Pretzel Pieces, 12 Oz
Price: $3.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Addicted to them, March 25, 2015
I adore these pretzels. Their taste is so rich and full of flavour, you can't stop eating them till you finish up the bag. Even though they are incredibly unhealthy, the pleasure you get is worth getting hundreds of excessive calories. Yes, they are spicy, but if you are used to spicy food, your mouth won't be injured.

Highly recommend.

Targus Mini USB Kaleidoscope Optical Mouse
Targus Mini USB Kaleidoscope Optical Mouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and nice, February 15, 2012
I've been using this mouse for almost 5 years and only now it started to show some signs of wear (doesn't work properly with my laptop), but 5 years is a loooong life for a computer mouse. It served me well, though I've never been nice to it. This is a 2006 model, nowadays they make something looking like that but definitely not that durable. So I'm ordering this mouse and will recommend it to anybody.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 1, 2014 11:50 AM PDT

Marc New York By Andrew Marc Men's Hudson 31.5-Inch Down Parka
Marc New York By Andrew Marc Men's Hudson 31.5-Inch Down Parka

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice parka, December 1, 2011
This is an awesome parka, definitely worth purchasing. Looks incredible and really expensive (esp. brownish one), is warm, lightweight, has plenty of pockets, metal zipper and one more inner coat, coyote fur is soft and nice! The only problem is that it is a little bit difficult to guess the size. I wear M regularly, and it seems like I should have ordered S. But it's hardly noticeable, as it fits pretty good and that disguises the size mismatch. Thus 5 stars. Moreover, you are going to wear something underneath anyway, aren't you?
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 9, 2011 7:08 PM PST

Microsoft Zune Mp3 Silicone Skin Case - Sunbrust Orange
Microsoft Zune Mp3 Silicone Skin Case - Sunbrust Orange

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, May 17, 2008
Pretty good stuff for the money you pay: silicone skin is easy to put on the Zune and take off, though it became harder to press buttons (esp. two small ones on the sides).A string (not very stylish, but looking reliable) and a protection sticker for the display also come with it. Would recommend.

Targus Groove Notebook Backpack, Fits Laptop up to 16 Inches (CVR600)
Targus Groove Notebook Backpack, Fits Laptop up to 16 Inches (CVR600)
Offered by Brooklyn Parkway
Price: Click here to see our price
44 used & new from $22.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Tough stuff, May 11, 2008
In 2006 I bought my first Targus backpack (looks like this one, but with some extra pockets and compartements) and I loved it: it was so spacious and the material and zippers are strong. Backpack is washable and very durable. I could load almost everything in it, and I took it to all trips. Though Targus backpacks don't look stylish they are ready to any tough job. These are definitely one of the best backpacks in the market.