Profile for Pamela E. Berkley > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Pamela E. Berkley RSS Feed

KEEN Women's Whisper Water Shoe,Bluestone/Neutral Grey,8.5 M US
KEEN Women's Whisper Water Shoe,Bluestone/Neutral Grey,8.5 M US
Offered by Big Red's Footwear
Price: $89.94
2 used & new from $89.94

5.0 out of 5 stars COMFORTABLE shoes!, August 14, 2014
I am wearing them now. Wish I had bought them ages ago. They are the most comfortable pair of shoes I own and wish I could wear them in the winter. I have problems with my feet and have difficulty finding shoes that are comfortable.

PureGear iPhone iPad Wall Charger with Detachable USB Data Cable -Non Retail Packaging-

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked only two weeks, July 6, 2013
It is cheaper than an Apple product but it only worked for two weeks. Now will have to buy another charger and will pick an Apple one.

8mm 316L Stainless Steel "Love, Faith, Hope" Spinning Ring; Comes With Free Gift Box (10)

4.0 out of 5 stars Two rings in one, July 6, 2013
I like this ring but would have given it a higher rating if it was one solid piece. The part with the words Faith, Love and Hope are on a second band that rotates so that you can not turn ring on finger to show word you want. Think it would be sturdier if it were one piece.

Size 10 Stainless Steel High polished Ring
Size 10 Stainless Steel High polished Ring
Offered by StealStreet
Price: $10.83

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite purchase, June 7, 2013
The unusual shape makes this ring a conversation piece. Love the hammered finish. Several people have complimented me on it and want to know where I got it. It is very sturdy and looks great on my middle or index finger.

TIONEER Sterling Silver Iconic Classic Infinity Ring, Size 10
TIONEER Sterling Silver Iconic Classic Infinity Ring, Size 10
Offered by Tioneer
Price: $59.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Great buy., June 1, 2013
First thumb I have ever bought and I love it. The design makes it interesting, but not too big to be comfortable on my thumb. Also looks good on my middle finger. The metal is shiny and the band is sturdy. I received it when they said I would.

Murder, She Wrote [Download]
Murder, She Wrote [Download]
Price: $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pamela's take on Fletcher, January 9, 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I really enjoy this game. The first time I played, I was too interested in checking out the play to listen to the story line. But, I went back and played again and listened and it was almost like watching her TV show. What I could have done without were the scenes where you had to find 30 bouys or so many stacks of money. That was boring. I would recommend it and it has good replay value.

Witch & Wizard
Witch & Wizard
by James Patterson
Price: $12.59
531 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Child's Stuff, January 9, 2010
This review is from: Witch & Wizard (Hardcover)
I have been reading Patterson for a long time and really enjoy his work. I thought this would be an interesting depart from his usual writing and as I enjoy books like the Twilight series, Harry Potter, etc; I bought it. I can't say I really enjoy it. I hoped that even though it is probably for young adults, it would be like Harry Potter and be interesting to me. I got bored with it very quickly. I started it 3 or 4 weeks ago and have not finished it and don't know that I will. I may skip to the end just to see what happened and then donate it to my local library.

The Mystery of the Crystal Portal [Download]
The Mystery of the Crystal Portal [Download]
Price: $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun Puzzles inside Puzzles, January 1, 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I am on my second time of playing the game. I had to use a lot of hints the first time around since some of the objects are so obscure. So, now I am trying to play it with fewer hints. It is well worth the price and I can see myself replaying after not playing for awhile. The graphics are well done and while I usually skip through the story line, I actually watched these. Highly recommend it to puzzle lovers.