Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Rich C. > Reviews

Browse

Rich C.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 50

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rich C. RSS Feed (Long island, New york)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Lost in Space: The Complete Series [Blu-ray]
Lost in Space: The Complete Series [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Jonathan Harris
Offered by BuyBuyEnjoy
Price: $84.89
40 used & new from $69.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Lost in Space the way it was meant to be seen!, July 21, 2016
I've been waiting for the price of this set to come down and Amazon made me an offer I couldnt refuse-$50!.The clarity of the bluray transfer is amazing for a 50 year old show. Lost in Space and Star Trek are my 2 favorite sci fi shows of all time-good stuff!.

T.G.I. Friday's Gift Card $25
T.G.I. Friday's Gift Card $25
Price: $25.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Wow talk about selling out quick, July 12, 2016
Either you only had 5 to sell or the scalpers are having a field day-either way I jumped in the SPLIT SECOND it went live and I went right to the "join waitlist".-not good.

Thrive Don't Only Survive: Dr.Geo's Guide to Living Your Best Life Before & After Prostate Cancer
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Dr Geos miracle book!, April 13, 2016
This book is priceless as far as I'm concerned, it has a wealth of information to help you lead a happy, healthier life-God bless you Dr. Geo!.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Blu-ray/DVD/Digital HD)
Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Blu-ray/DVD/Digital HD)
DVD ~ Harrison Ford
Price: $24.96
38 used & new from $18.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Star Wars:The director sleeps, February 15, 2016
Well JJ-you did it again. Destroying the Star Trek franchise with the Wrath of Khan reboot wasnt bad enough now your doing it to the Star Wars franchise-well done.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 15, 2016 6:42 PM PST

San Andreas (Blu-ray)
San Andreas (Blu-ray)
DVD ~ Dwayne Johnson
Price: $9.99
68 used & new from $5.85

4.0 out of 5 stars San Andreas is killer!, December 30, 2015
This review is from: San Andreas (Blu-ray) (Blu-ray)
This movie was action packed-non stop action and very exciting. I seriously dont get these "terrible movie" and "the movie sucked" reviews-I knew it wasnt going to be an oscar contender so Cmon people lighten up already.

Seinfeld: The Complete Series 2015 Gift Set (Amazon Exclusive)
Seinfeld: The Complete Series 2015 Gift Set (Amazon Exclusive)
DVD ~ Jerry Seinfeld
Price: $96.87
24 used & new from $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Yada Yada Yada I bought this set!, December 19, 2015
What can I say - its Seinfeld! My teenage son LOVES Seinfeld and for $50 this was a slam dunk no brainer

Star Wars: Battlefront - Deluxe Edition - PlayStation 4
Star Wars: Battlefront - Deluxe Edition - PlayStation 4
Price: $29.99
112 used & new from $16.99

2.0 out of 5 stars This is not the game you're looking for-move along, move along......., November 18, 2015
Wow, where do I start- first off the graphics-OUTSTANDING best Ive seen yet in any game.Now for the bad news- gameplay leaves little to be desired-thought more space battles than a shoot em up game but thats just not the case- overall its a letdown.

The Ugly Christmas Sweater Kit Men's Make Your Own Ugly Christmas Sweater, Green/Red, X-Small

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't know about these "way too small" reviews but ..., December 28, 2014
I don't know about these "way too small" reviews but Im usually an XL and I ordered an XXL and it fit me great- no problems at all. I would suggest ordering a size larger because I found that out from the reviews.

QXI2254 Star Trek Communicator 2008 Hallmark Keepsake Magic Ornament
QXI2254 Star Trek Communicator 2008 Hallmark Keepsake Magic Ornament
Offered by Eck Emporium
Price: $45.97
9 used & new from $20.94

5.0 out of 5 stars The lights and the actual voices are really cool. Very glad I got 2 of these, December 12, 2014
I bought two of these babies, I agree with the previous reviewer that this is probably the most underrated Star Trek ornament out there. The lights and the actual voices are really cool. Very glad I got 2 of these.

Cousin Eddie's RV 2009 Hallmark Ornament
Cousin Eddie's RV 2009 Hallmark Ornament

5.0 out of 5 stars That there is an RV, September 13, 2014
I bought 2 of these at CVS for $16.50 retail when they first came out and stupid me gave one as a Christmas gift, but I still have the other one brand new in a mint box very happy I bought this when I did, this is a great ornament.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5