Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for Sunshine_Chica > Reviews

Browse

Sunshine_Chica's Profile

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sunshine_Chica RSS Feed (Virginia, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
LE® Solar Flower Fairy String Lights 50 LEDs 16.5ft , Waterproof, Warm White, Portable, Blossom Christmas Lights with Light Sensor, Outdoor and Indoor Use, Ideal for Wedding, Party, Halloween Lights Decoration
11 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars whimsical!, April 5, 2016
These are so cute! They work perfectly, and I was worried because I don't get full sun on my back deck, but they do get enough to work for most of the night. They are very cute and whimsical. Love them.

S3 Case,Galaxy S3 Case - ULAK 3in1 Hybrid Dust Scratch Shock Resistance Anti-slip Cover Rubber Combo Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 III i9300 [Rigid Plastic+Soft Silicone] (Teal/Black)
Offered by Pandamimi-The Great ULAK Case Company
Price: $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Case fits perfectly on the S3. keeps it safe ..., April 5, 2016
Case fits perfectly on the S3. keeps it safe from any drops. my son loves the colors as well.

Sunward Women Summer Vest Top Sleeveless Blouse Casual Tank Tops (L, Khaki)
Sunward Women Summer Vest Top Sleeveless Blouse Casual Tank Tops (L, Khaki)
Offered by Sunward8
Price: $7.80

4.0 out of 5 stars cute shirt, April 5, 2016
I typically wear s-m or 6-8, depending on the item. I ordered a Large and it fits pretty well. It is very cute. No care instructions so I feel that I may need to wash delicate or by hand, and then air dry. ?

Crystal Case For NEW ̖2015 Nintendo 3DS XL Clear Hard Shell Cover
Crystal Case For NEW ̖2015 Nintendo 3DS XL Clear Hard Shell Cover
Offered by FoneM8
Price: $7.99
2 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great case, April 5, 2016
This cover fits perfectly on the New DSXL. I taped a small piece of paper to the inside of the bottom cover (and then snapped it to the DS) with my son's name on it because I thought a marker may fade off of the plastic. the paper works great and it doesn't bother him. The DS still fits in his carry cases as this cover is not very intrusive. I feel a bit safer knowing it would be protected should a drop happen.

Elvis Presley '68 Special Laptop Case
Elvis Presley '68 Special Laptop Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Given as a gift, February 23, 2014
I gave this as a gift for Christmas and she loves it. It is well made, the colors are bright and it comes with a shoulder strap, which I don't believe is pictured. Anyway, her laptop is a 15" which fits great into the bag and she tells me she has plenty of extra room. Great for someone who loves Elvis!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars So Cool!, February 23, 2014
My son is a Cub Scout and he has been asking for this pin for a while. It looks perfect! Just like the movie and is just adorable. I know he will love it.

Techno Earth 9 Cell battery for Dell Inspiron 1440 1750 17 G555N
Techno Earth 9 Cell battery for Dell Inspiron 1440 1750 17 G555N
Offered by Techno Earth
Price: $38.35
2 used & new from $38.35

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it!, February 23, 2014
So, of course Dell tells you that you "have to" use a Dell battery, but their price is outrageous. This battery will last longer than a Dell and it is way cheaper. I am very happy with my purchase. It works perfectly with my system and was super easy to install. As some others have stated, this battery does make the back of the laptop "sit up" a bit which means it is not flush with the bottom of the laptop. I wasn't sure that I would like that, but it doesn't bother me at all.

niceeshop(TM) Vintage Seahorse Pendant Necklace Aquatic Organism,Black
niceeshop(TM) Vintage Seahorse Pendant Necklace Aquatic Organism,Black
Offered by Amazom Jewelry
Price: $4.28
3 used & new from $4.28

5.0 out of 5 stars larger than expected, January 14, 2014
long chain, feels sturdy, love the design, the seahorse is a little larger than I thought it would be, but it's nice. I get compliments every time I wear it.

LEGO Star Wars 75023 Advent Calendar
LEGO Star Wars 75023 Advent Calendar
Offered by Austin1414-US
Price: $71.39
39 used & new from $69.95

5.0 out of 5 stars a fun gift, January 14, 2014
I bought this for my son for his birthday (in November) so he would have it for December. He had a great time opening a new toy everyday. I will definitely get him one again next year.

Wonder Woman Superhero Pajama Set for Women - Large
Wonder Woman Superhero Pajama Set for Women - Large
Offered by Panda Apparel - Formal, Career and Casual Attire
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, January 14, 2014
I bought these pajamas for my mom ... she normally wears 8 or 10 so I bought a large because some other reviews thought the pjs ran a bit small. They are a tad baggy on her, but I'm sure once they are washed they will fit just right. (So I agree, they run small) The quality is great, though, and they are really cute.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3