Profile for 04silvrz > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 42

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

04silvrz RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Beyerdynamic 715875 DTX 350p Headphone, Black
Beyerdynamic 715875 DTX 350p Headphone, Black
Price: $69.00
7 used & new from $62.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Headphones, March 20, 2015
Great Headphones. Love the sound stage on these... They are awesome.

Dota 2 Micro Plush Death Prophet
Dota 2 Micro Plush Death Prophet

1.0 out of 5 stars Would not buy again at any price, January 13, 2015
Ragged looking when i got it, didn't seem new

Cooler Master JetFlo 120 - POM Bearing 120mm White LED High Performance Silent Fan for Computer Cases, CPU Coolers, and Radiators
Price: $16.99
14 used & new from $12.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok Fan - too loud for me, January 13, 2015
They do seem to work well but, the noise is bad. I currently use Corsair SP series fans that I was considering changing out for these so I can one to test. It is about twice as loud at the same speed as the Corsair fans. I didn't really see much if any gain in temps either. I feel like i may have gained 1c overall by replacing a Corsair fan with this, but again the noise is bad. I will not be changing to these fans just because of how loud they are. They are loud at all RPMS in comparison to the SP Corsair fans.

FiiO E10K USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier (Black)
FiiO E10K USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier (Black)
Offered by Etailz
Price: $75.99
14 used & new from $64.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Device - warm sound, great soundstage, December 16, 2014
Does a nice job. I wish i had a bit more power output, i use it on my PC 350SE Sennhiser headset and it's JUST enough.... Sometimes I wish I had a bit more volume. With that said, I had had this headset attached to something that did have more power but the sound quality was not as good. It really gives a nice warm sound to the headset, it does a great job on most frequencies. I use the Razor simulated surround software they offer for free to give a nice 5.1 surround effect to them for games. Overall I am pleased with this device, I just wish it had a bit more power.

VonHaus by Designer Habitat PREMIUM TV Wall Mount for 33 - 60 inch LCD, LED, or Plasma Flat Screen TV - Super-strength Load Capacity 165lbs - 15 Degree Tilt Mechanism Up & Down, Max VESA 680x450 - Free Bubble Level
Offered by Designer Habitat
Price: $149.99

1.0 out of 5 stars 2 peice garbage, December 8, 2014
Like others have said, and I somehow missed when looking at this unit... It comes in 2 pieces... and its a HUGE PAIN IN THE ASS the mount. I had to drill several holes and fight it forever to get it to line up right, such a piece of junk. The hardware is cheap, the whole thing is just cheap crap. Would not buy again.

Sapphire Radeon R9 280 3GB GDDR5 DVI-I/DVI-D/HDMI/DP Dual-X with PCI-Express Graphics Card Boost 11230-00-20G
Price: $189.99
19 used & new from $189.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Card! Get your drivers from AMD, November 5, 2014
Not sure why all the negitive about this card. I didn't buy it from Amazon but I do have the exact card from Microcenter... They had a crazy deal on it a couple months ago for $179.99. This is a great card, the one thing I would suggest is to get your drivers direct from AMD not sapphire. That may be the driver issues you guys are having, just go direct to AMD and get the latest! I have had no issues, this card is a beast! I have a i3 rig right now, and I can run BF4 at 60FPS with it no problems. Plus the OC potential is awesome, about 30%+ for the OC stats. It outperforms GTX760 and 770 with OC... R9 280 is a very nice chipset!

Sennheiser PC 350 Special Edition High Performance Gaming Headset (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Harold's Prairie
Price: $126.99
23 used & new from $99.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Best Gaming Headset at this price, November 2, 2014
Ok so I have had this headset for about a month now. I let it "burn in" for the first week, playing music through it upwards of 18 - 20 hours a day. The burn in did make a difference, Sennheiser always seem to benefit form this time period of breaking them in. The sound on them is great, very clean and clear sound. Nothing is overpowering, they feel extremely balanced. The bass response is good and nothing sounds muddy at all. The only downside I have came across with them is getting them enough power. I just recenly purchased a FIIO E10k for them and I don't feel like it's enough power. It did make a decent difference from the stock headphone jack on my desktop but, I expected more. I feel like they are still under powered so I will continue my testing with that and update. I use them for gaming and some music listening.

I can compare them to the Corsair V2100 I had, they are way better than that headset. If you are looking for something to game with, but want something better than all the cheesy "gamer" headsets... This is the one. They paired a great set of Sennheiser cans with a awesome mic for one of the best "gaming" headsets you can get.

I did go with the 4 stars just because it take so much power to get the sound out of them, so you will have to upgrade the audio on your machine for these no doubt.

iGadgitz Black Silicone Skin Case Cover with Tire Tread Design for Asus Google Nexus 7 FHD Android Tablet 16GB 32GB 4G LTE Model 2nd Generation released August 2013 + Screen Protector (Not suitable for the 1st Gen launched in July 2012)
Offered by igadgitz_usa
Price: $8.69
2 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, August 31, 2014
Very happy with the case. At first I was skeptical of silicon but... the case has really worked out great. Been using it for about a month now... I like it a lot!!

Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB Kit (4GBx2) DDR3 1600 (PC3-12800) 240-Pin UDIMM Memory BLS2KIT4G3D1609DS1S00/BLS2CP4G3D1609DS1S00
Price: $56.99
42 used & new from $51.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Dell Optiplex 390 - Works GREAT!!, August 31, 2014
When I was looking at the memory on the site, I was trying to figure out for sure if it would work in a Dell Optiplex 390. All the specs seemed to match up of the memory I needed, but I couldn't find confirmation from anyone. I went ahead and bought the memory hoping it would work.... and IT DID!!!! It works great in a Optiplex 390. I bought the 2x4 8GB kit. All the model numbers were for the non ballistix cruial memory but I was really happy to find that this memory will work in the 390. It was a huge upgrade over the stock 4GB of slow ram that was in the computer. Just wanted to share this information in hopes it will help others. This memory should also work in the Optiplex 3010s as well, probably most "I Series" processors in the optiplex line of computer. I couldn't be happier with the Ram, product arrived on time in perfect condition.

GW-A1000FC-1A4DR
GW-A1000FC-1A4DR
Offered by watches On Sale
Price: $319.00
5 used & new from $311.18

5.0 out of 5 stars G SHOCK does it again!, July 22, 2014
This review is from: GW-A1000FC-1A4DR (Watch)
There are no reviews for this watch so, I figured I would contribute. I received the watch about 5 days ago now and it's barely left my arm. First thing is, I didn't realize it was a bracelet watch when I ordered...this turned out to be a good thing though. If I would have known I probably would not have gave it a chance, but it turned out I was pleasantly surprised. I have tried a couple different bracelets on different watches, and I have never liked any of them. Leave it to GSHOCK to create one I really really like! It's lightweight and actually fits really well. I did have to go to several different jewelers to find one that would size it for me, but once I found that it was no problem.

This is my 8th GSHOCK and have instantly become my favorite. I would recommend this to anyone that is looking for a lightweight, well made watch that looks as good as it fits.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5