Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon David Ramirez $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day
Profile for AshleyM > Reviews

Browse

AshleyM's Profile

Customer Reviews: 93

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

AshleyM RSS Feed (New England Somewhere)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Minuteman International CDR-08 Clean-Out Door 8-Inch by 8-Inch
Minuteman International CDR-08 Clean-Out Door 8-Inch by 8-Inch
Price: $44.13
15 used & new from $44.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made, overpriced, June 1, 2015
The door is very well made, sturdy feeling to it. Nice looking. Fits well in and 8x8 opening. My shock is that our mason contractor got this for us for $32 for the 8x8. That is a substantial price difference for the same exact item.

Exotic PMS0510 Polished Gravel, Mixed, 5 Pounds, 3/8-Inch (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Price: $12.02
5 used & new from $10.96

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive for amount, May 31, 2015
Nice rocks, except these are the same as landscaping rocks that can be bought at Home Depot in a 40 pound bag for just under $20. But, those don't have this same coating on them. As others have stated, there are only around 2 cups of rocks for this 5 pound bag.

Scarleton Front Pocket Washed Shoulder Bag H147501 - Black
Scarleton Front Pocket Washed Shoulder Bag H147501 - Black
Offered by Scarleton
Price: $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Measurements for Pockets, May 17, 2015
LOVE this purse! I am not a big purse person. For me it is function over fashion. This is not a real leather purse and does not look like real leather - but it doesn't look like those cheesy fake leather purses. It is well made with nice materials.

This has so many pockets and compartments to suit all needs making small things easier to find. There are 2 main compartments - in the front one it has 2 open pockets one is 5"X5" and the other is 5" deep by 2.5" wide. The back compartment has a zippered pocket that is almost 7" wide by 5.5" deep. The outside back has a zippered pocket that is around the same as the inside one - 7" x 5.5" give or take an 1/8th. The front has 2 magnetic snap pockets that are 4" wide by 4.5" deep the pockets are expandable though making it a bit roomier. The side pockets are 2.5" wide by 4.5 deep. I used the side pocket to put my little flip cell phone and it fit perfectly. My iPad Air 2 fit perfectly in the purse also. This was purchased as a travel companion and it was perfect!!

In Good Condition, 6.8oz
In Good Condition, 6.8oz
Offered by Gilchrist & Soames
Price: $14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and Light!, May 17, 2015
This review is from: In Good Condition, 6.8oz (Misc.)
I used these products in the hotel we just stayed at and I LOVE them! This conditioner does not weigh your hair down at all. It would not call this a nourishing product. It is a very light conditioner. I have very fine, thin hair due to thyroid issues and don't need anything making my hair look any thinner! That is what impressed me most about this hair conditioner. Also the fragrance is wonderful!

Lumex Walkabout Lite Four Wheel Rollator, Lavender
Lumex Walkabout Lite Four Wheel Rollator, Lavender
Offered by What A Deals
Price: $80.56
11 used & new from $80.56

2.0 out of 5 stars Make sure you are at least 5'8" for this to work, May 7, 2015
This is for TALL people only!!! I am 5'4" and don't consider myself a super short person... Sitting on this my feet are literally 4 to 5 inches from the floor dangling in the air!! The color of the lavender is very vivid and beautiful. The front wheels swivel around 360, but the back wheels are stationary. If someone is going to push you in this for a short walk from behind, without the front wheels swiveling, it makes it difficult to make turns. I am so disappointed this won't work :-( They should consider making the seat adjustable or adding wheelchair type foot rests on it to flip down so those who are not 5'8" or more can use it.

St. Tropez Applicator Mitt
St. Tropez Applicator Mitt
Price: $6.50
8 used & new from $6.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected here is why...., May 5, 2015
This was much better than I expected. Due to the negative reviews, I almost didn't purchase this. Even if only get a few uses out of this mitt, it is worth the price. The mitt that came with my fake Bake seemed a much better quality.....it is thicker foam on the back and the tan applicator side is a very soft, thick, absorbant material. However after one use and gentle hand washing of the Fake Bake mitt, it became pilly and rough. also during application, the thickness works against a streak free even tan.
The St. Tropez Applicator works very great! Being thinner, it allows for a streak free more even application of the tanning product. The cloth on the back side instead of foam allows to easily get around areas like ankles etc.. without heavy application of tanning product. After gentle hand washing, it is in good condition and still soft.....no pills. I used a glove on my hand while applying. Even though there is a plastic the material on the inside of the mitt to help prevent hands from getting tanned, I didn't want to take the chance....

Dockers Men's Non-Iron Fitted End On End Solid Dress Shirt, Light Pink, 15.5x32/33

5.0 out of 5 stars good fit color not as shown, March 17, 2015
The actual shirt is a more pink pink....this looks like s dusty pink, it isn't. My hubby wears a 15 1/2 neck with 32 sleeves and this fits him perfectly. He gets lots of compliments on it!

Health Valley Organic Soup, Cream of Celery, 14.5 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Health Valley Organic Soup, Cream of Celery, 14.5 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Price: $34.66
12 used & new from $34.66

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a condensed soup, March 17, 2015
This is cream of celery soup....not condensed. I had not read the description well and bought this for a recipe using cream of celery condensed soup. Not an issue though....since this is organic I simply omitted the milk and used the soup as is.... I'm not sure what it would taste like as a soup, but it tasted wonderful in the recipe

Quickie Professional Wire Wound Corn Whisk Broom
Quickie Professional Wire Wound Corn Whisk Broom
Price: $4.98
17 used & new from $3.80

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, December 11, 2014
The one I got was green - it was horribly stiff and the corn bristles were very thick. A good number of individual bristles were bent over and twisted. This is not a good old fashioned broom. I have an old whisk broom from 20 or more years ago so have it to compare to and this is NOT an old time corn whisk broom. If you look at the photo of my old and almost out of commission one - you can see the color difference and the size of the bristles. It really makes a difference in how well it sweeps.
Very disappointed - it is going back and I'm trying another kind....
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 6, 2015 4:37 PM PDT

Carnation Home Fashions Geneva 70-Inch by 72-Inch Shower Curtain with Flocking, Brown and Black
Price: $18.99
8 used & new from $17.10

3.0 out of 5 stars Brown is not brown, November 19, 2014
The color is not even close to brown. It is a light blackish purple because of the hue and shiny look to the fabric.The black lines are a velvet type material. I have brown accessories in my bathroom and the color being wrong in this shows up big time! Also the quality matches the price. We usually get shower curtains that are mid priced - around $40-$60 dollars. If I had to price this it would be around 15.00.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10