Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM
Profile for LoveToReadMyBooks > Reviews

Browse

LoveToReadMyBooks' Profile

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

LoveToReadMyBooks RSS Feed (St. Louis, MO)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
HoMedics HHP-350 Percussion Action Massager
HoMedics HHP-350 Percussion Action Massager
Price: $29.87
18 used & new from $27.55

2.0 out of 5 stars I have purchased percussion massagers from Homedics for years and ..., August 11, 2015
I have purchased percussion massagers from Homedics for years and this is the first time I've been unhappy with the product. It doesn't give the intensity of the other ones.

MoKo Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 / Tab 4 Nook 10.1 2014 Case - Slim-Fit Multi-angle Folio Stand Cover Case, BLACK (With Smart Cover Auto Wake / Sleep. WILL NOT Fit Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1)
Offered by BSCstore
Price: $13.99
3 used & new from $11.16

1.0 out of 5 stars Cracked case and cracked tablet., July 10, 2015
Ten minutes after putting it on the tablet fell. The case and the frame of the tablet was damaged.

JLAB Go Waterproof/Sweatproof/Sports MP3 Player Headphones (Black/gray)
JLAB Go Waterproof/Sweatproof/Sports MP3 Player Headphones (Black/gray)

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't use it in water or anywhere else!, November 10, 2013
I didn't open the item right away and when I did I found out I can only use it when it's plugged into the computer.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 17, 2013 4:02 PM PST

Aduro® Samsung Galaxy Tablet Extra Long USB Charge & Sync Data Cable (6.5 feet) USB to 30 Pin, Galaxy Tab 7", 8.9",10.1"
Offered by GoTek
Price: $8.99
5 used & new from $2.97

1.0 out of 5 stars Very slow charging with this cord., July 16, 2013
I originally purchased one of these cords a few months ago and was very pleased. I lost it on a flight and had to reorder. I bought two and both takes a hours to charge my tablet.

Holiday Fantasy: Finding the Right Key\'Round Midnight\Blind Faith (Arabesque)
Holiday Fantasy: Finding the Right Key\'Round Midnight\Blind Faith (Arabesque)
31 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Just So So, November 23, 2011
To be honest, I could only get through one and a half of the stories. I started with Round Midnight by Donna Hill and it went downhill fast from there. Her heroine was a psychiatrist that had more emotional problems than everyone else in the story. My daughter read the book also and when asked what she thought about it, her response was the same as mine. She could only stomach one and then thumbed through another.

Taste of Desire (Kimani Romance)
Taste of Desire (Kimani Romance)
by Kayla Perrin
31 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Two and a half stars at best...., September 20, 2011
Anytime an author have the characters voice that they're wishy-washy, then it's time for them to trash the book and start over. Each of the lead characters lacked strength. Throughout the book, she stated that she was insecure and he stated that he was wishy-washy. In my opinion they were both insecure and wishy-washy. The female was so insecure and pathetic that she allowed the male's mama to put her out of his house and then when his mama wasn't looking he ran to the door and told her not to go far. This was a thirty five year old attorney allowing his mother to call the shots in his house and then he made comments about behaving as if he's still a teenager. It was not worth the time wasted reading this. This book received on two stars because I usually love this author's work and know that she can do much better than this.

Before I Let You Go (Kimani Romance)
Before I Let You Go (Kimani Romance)
by Angie Daniels
33 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars PLAGIARISM?????, March 3, 2010
Ravished by Desire: A Little Dare\Thorn's Challenge (Arabesque)
Let me start by saying that I usually enjoy reading Ms. Daniels books. I was actually enjoying this one until I realized I was reading a scene that had been written almost verbatim from Thorn's Challenge(2003)by Brenda Jackson. The entire incident between Thorn and Tara outside of the restroom at Dare's wedding was repeated in Ms. Daniels book from the bottom of page 42 through page 44. The lead female character is also a virgin who was jilted/cheated on by an ex-fiance, Derrick in Tara's case and Devin in Kellis'. Even the title was taken from Thorn's inability to let Tara go when he kept her from falling outside of the restroom. I've just scanned further through the book and am almost certain that a scene from another Westmoreland book is on page 141 and 142. I feel sorry for Ms. Daniels if this was added by an editor of Kimani Press(published both books), since it has the potential to ruin her reputation.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 16, 2013 7:47 AM PDT

Holiday Kisses (Kimani Romance)
Holiday Kisses (Kimani Romance)
by Gwynne Forster
23 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars I thought it was me., December 12, 2009
I have to totally agree with the previous reviewers. This was the worst in a long line of hit or miss books by Ms. Forster. I forced myself to complete it, thinking it would get better.

Queen Of His Heart (Arabesque)
Queen Of His Heart (Arabesque)
19 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Queen of Hearts by the Queen of HOT!!!!!!!, September 12, 2009
The first word that comes to mind is WOW. This book was so well developed and graphic at times that I found myself checking to see who the publisher was. All I can say to Donna Hill who penned the second book of this series is.....you'd better bring it.

Say You Love Me (Williams Bros.)
Say You Love Me (Williams Bros.)
25 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a reprint edition., June 6, 2009
I was half way through this book before I realized that I had read it before. I thought it was familiar because of I promise, but finally checked the front cover to be sure.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3