Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for matt > Reviews

Browse

matt's Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

matt RSS Feed (St. Louis, Mo United States)

Page: 1 | 2
Victorinox Swiss Army Classic SD Pocket Knife (Blue)
Victorinox Swiss Army Classic SD Pocket Knife (Blue)
Price: $12.49
38 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for your pocket., January 20, 2016
Perfect little keychain knife. One small blade, one small flat head on a file, a small pair of scissors, tweezers, and of course a tooth pick. I got my first one when I was boy and have many other knives since, but one of these is always in my pocket. I only have to replace them when I lose them.

Aces Gin Rummy Pro
Aces Gin Rummy Pro
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gin rummy, July 29, 2015
This review is from: Aces Gin Rummy Pro (App)
It's gin rummy, if you like that you'll like this.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I keep buying them because they're good. I've had the BBQ, October 30, 2014
I bought these the first time as a healthy snack alternative. I keep buying them because they're good. I've had the BBQ, the smoked chili and lime, and the cinnamon, and I recommend all three.

The Good Bean Chickpea Snack-Mesquite BBQ-6 oz
The Good Bean Chickpea Snack-Mesquite BBQ-6 oz
Offered by Quidsi Retail LLC
Price: $9.18
7 used & new from $5.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly BBQ corn nuts but similar., September 1, 2014
I was skeptical when I first bought these, but I had decided to change my diet and was looking for a healthier snack so I gave them a try. I ended up order four more bags to keep in my desk and to try the other varieties as well.

Towerfall Ascension  - PS4 [Digital Code]
Towerfall Ascension - PS4 [Digital Code]
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The most fun I've ever had getting shot with multiple arrows., July 8, 2014
While this game far from taxes the capabilities of any modern gaming system, it is still one of my favorite game on the PS4. The retro graphics do not take away from the over all fun of the game. This is a perfect party or family game. You can have 4 players on a single screen fighting to the death. Great fun.

SanDisk Ultra 64GB Class 10 Micro SDXC Memory Card Up To 30MB/s With Adapter, Frustration-Free Packaging - SDSDQU-064G-AFFP-A [Old Version]

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits my needs, June 1, 2013
I bought this card to expand the memory in my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 phone. It worked well straight from the package, no updates needed. It works well playing mp3's and movies I have transferred to the drive.

Verbatim 4 GB Clip-IT USB 2.0 Flash Drive 3 Pack, Orange, Blue, Green 97563
Verbatim 4 GB Clip-IT USB 2.0 Flash Drive 3 Pack, Orange, Blue, Green 97563
Price: $15.99
111 used & new from $13.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect little drive, October 14, 2012
This is the perfect little drive for my day to day use. They're exceptionally small but the clip has helped me keep track of them longer than most of the larger drives I've owned. I keep them clipped to a card on the inside of my tablet case and have yet to misplace them. These were the perfect work drives for me I'm buying additional sets for coworkers.

BIC Cristal For Her Ball Pen, 1.0mm, Black, 16ct (MSLP16-Blk)
BIC Cristal For Her Ball Pen, 1.0mm, Black, 16ct (MSLP16-Blk)

1.0 out of 5 stars For Shame, August 28, 2012
Everyone knows that pens are tools and such should only be used by men. Now BIC comes along and makes a pen so simple even a woman can use it. Well about the hermaphrodites? What about them BIC? We now live in a world where men and EVEN WOMEN can write their name on receipts or fill out a greeting card and poor forgot hermaphrodites still have identify themselves with a muddy hand print. For shame BIC, for shame.

Amber Lyn No Sugar Milk Chocolate Bars, 15 bars
Amber Lyn No Sugar Milk Chocolate Bars, 15 bars
Offered by Timely Goods
Price: $38.40
7 used & new from $30.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Sugar Free Chocolate, June 2, 2012
I was hesitant to try Amber Lyn's sugar free chocolate, but I can honestly say if I didn't know ahead of time this was sugar free I wouldn't have guessed.

Last Action Hero [Blu-ray]
Last Action Hero [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Arnold Schwarzenegger
Offered by Media Favorites
Price: $6.99
25 used & new from $2.05

4.0 out of 5 stars Stupid fun, March 4, 2012
We all have things in life that we shouldn't love but we do, Last Action Hero is a perfect example of this. I personally love this silly, cheesy flick just because it is so silly and cheesy. Is it high art? No. Does it belong to be mentioned in the same breath as Citizen Kane and The Godfather? Dear god no. Is it a fun distractions from a sometimes far to serious world? Yeah it is and if you're like me, sometimes that's what you need.

Page: 1 | 2