Profile for matt > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

matt RSS Feed (St. Louis, Mo United States)

The Good Bean Chickpea Snacks, Smoky Chili and Lime, 6 Ounce
The Good Bean Chickpea Snacks, Smoky Chili and Lime, 6 Ounce
Price: $8.29

5.0 out of 5 stars I keep buying them because they're good. I've had the BBQ, October 30, 2014
I bought these the first time as a healthy snack alternative. I keep buying them because they're good. I've had the BBQ, the smoked chili and lime, and the cinnamon, and I recommend all three.

The Good Bean Chickpeas Mesquite BBQ -- 6 oz
The Good Bean Chickpeas Mesquite BBQ -- 6 oz
Offered by Vitacost
Price: $4.19
6 used & new from $4.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly BBQ corn nuts but similar., September 1, 2014
I was skeptical when I first bought these, but I had decided to change my diet and was looking for a healthier snack so I gave them a try. I ended up order four more bags to keep in my desk and to try the other varieties as well.

Towerfall Ascension  - PS4 [Digital Code]
Towerfall Ascension - PS4 [Digital Code]
Price: $10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars The most fun I've ever had getting shot with multiple arrows., July 8, 2014
While this game far from taxes the capabilities of any modern gaming system, it is still one of my favorite game on the PS4. The retro graphics do not take away from the over all fun of the game. This is a perfect party or family game. You can have 4 players on a single screen fighting to the death. Great fun.

SanDisk Ultra 64GB Class 10 Micro SDXC Memory Card, Frustration-Free Packaging [Old Version]
Price: $40.99
2 used & new from $30.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits my needs, June 1, 2013
I bought this card to expand the memory in my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 phone. It worked well straight from the package, no updates needed. It works well playing mp3's and movies I have transferred to the drive.

Verbatim 4 GB Clip-IT USB 2.0 Flash Drive 3 Pack, Orange, Blue, Green 97563
Verbatim 4 GB Clip-IT USB 2.0 Flash Drive 3 Pack, Orange, Blue, Green 97563
Price: Click here to see our price
64 used & new from $13.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect little drive, October 14, 2012
This is the perfect little drive for my day to day use. They're exceptionally small but the clip has helped me keep track of them longer than most of the larger drives I've owned. I keep them clipped to a card on the inside of my tablet case and have yet to misplace them. These were the perfect work drives for me I'm buying additional sets for coworkers.

BIC Cristal For Her Ball Pen, 1.0mm, Black, 16ct (MSLP16-Blk)
BIC Cristal For Her Ball Pen, 1.0mm, Black, 16ct (MSLP16-Blk)
Price: $10.14

1.0 out of 5 stars For Shame, August 28, 2012
Everyone knows that pens are tools and such should only be used by men. Now BIC comes along and makes a pen so simple even a woman can use it. Well about the hermaphrodites? What about them BIC? We now live in a world where men and EVEN WOMEN can write their name on receipts or fill out a greeting card and poor forgot hermaphrodites still have identify themselves with a muddy hand print. For shame BIC, for shame.

Amber Lyn Milk Chocolate Bar -- 1.2 oz
Amber Lyn Milk Chocolate Bar -- 1.2 oz
Offered by Vitacost
Price: $1.79
4 used & new from $1.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Sugar Free Chocolate, June 2, 2012
I was hesitant to try Amber Lyn's sugar free chocolate, but I can honestly say if I didn't know ahead of time this was sugar free I wouldn't have guessed.

Last Action Hero [Blu-ray]
Last Action Hero [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Arnold Schwarzenegger
Offered by Media Favorites
Price: $7.19
41 used & new from $4.67

4.0 out of 5 stars Stupid fun, March 4, 2012
We all have things in life that we shouldn't love but we do, Last Action Hero is a perfect example of this. I personally love this silly, cheesy flick just because it is so silly and cheesy. Is it high art? No. Does it belong to be mentioned in the same breath as Citizen Kane and The Godfather? Dear god no. Is it a fun distractions from a sometimes far to serious world? Yeah it is and if you're like me, sometimes that's what you need.

Lodge L8SK3 Pre-Seasoned Cast-Iron Skillet, 10.25-inch
Lodge L8SK3 Pre-Seasoned Cast-Iron Skillet, 10.25-inch
Price: $15.92
41 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A kitchen standard, March 4, 2012
There is a reason cast iron is a stand by in many kitchens, if you know how to use it and maintain it nothing works better. Lodge makes a good product at an affordable price. I use my cast irons for not just frying, which they do wonderfully, but also baking and roasting. The single piece iron construction makes them idea to go from the range top into the oven or even on to charcoals.

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 - Playstation 3
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 - Playstation 3
Price: $15.17
90 used & new from $10.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Lego Game Yet, November 17, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
If you're like me you're already a fan of the lego game series. I picked up Lego Harry Potter years 5-7 and it was better than the first. If your looking for a family game or just something fun and silly to unwind I definitely recommend this one. If you played the Harry Potter years 1-4 you know the game was plagued with bugs that were thankfully not present in this newest one. It also introduced some of my favorite characters from the series, such as Luna and Xenophilus Lovegood.