Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Thank you Scientist Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Danny P > Reviews

Browse

Danny P's Profile

Customer Reviews: 70

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Danny P RSS Feed

Good fit, cool design.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, fit as expected, January 4, 2016
Good quality, fit as expected, 5 stars

T-Power (6.6ft Long Cable) AC/DC AC Adapter FOR Tascam CD-GT1MKII Guitar Instrument Vocal Trainer, PS-PS5, CD-GT1, CD-BT1, CD-VT1, CD-GT1mkII, CD-BT1mkII, CD-VT1mkII, CD-DJ1, Pocketstudio 5 Spare Charger Power Supply Plug Cord
Offered by T-Power USA
Price: $15.99

The Story of Wagner in Words and Music
The Story of Wagner in Words and Music
Offered by Adoremus - Gifts, Books and Church Goods
Price: $2.47
19 used & new from $0.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Learning Tool for the Great Composers., August 1, 2015
These are very kid friendly which I really appreciate. You really get a great introduction to the life and times of each composer. The selected pieces have interesting narration. I have studied many of the composers over the years and I always learn something new with these cds. If you want the more adult biography of Wagner (as well as the other composers) you will have to go somewhere else. These are "G-rated". And if you know the great composers, many did not live "G-rated" lives.

The Story of Wagner is an excellent addition to "Intro Collection". I have collected almost all of these. I check amazon from time to time and you can get most of the cd's very cheap.

The Story of Schumann & Grieg in Words and Music
The Story of Schumann & Grieg in Words and Music
Offered by Adoremus - Gifts, Books and Church Goods
Price: $2.45
36 used & new from $0.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent addition to the series... collect them while they are cheap!, August 1, 2015
These are very kid friendly which I really appreciate. You really get a great introduction to the life and times of each composer. The selected pieces have interesting narration. I have studied many of the composers over the years and I always learn something new with these cds. If you want the more adult biography of Schumman (as well as the other composers) you will have to go somewhere else. These are "G-rated". And if you know the great composers, many did not live "G-rated" lives.

The Stories of Schumman & Grieg is an excellent addition to "Intro Collection". I have collected almost all of these. I check amazon from time to time and you can get most of the cd's very cheap.

Dockers Men's Extra Capacity Leather Bifold Wallet, Brown, One Size
Dockers Men's Extra Capacity Leather Bifold Wallet, Brown, One Size
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Wallet for the Price., July 31, 2015
I am so over buying more expensive "designer" wallets that look like crap after a few months to a year. This is a well made wallet and a very cheap price. It has a nice amount of storage space for cards and cash. Everything holds firm in it, but nothing is difficult to take out quickly.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Brylcreem Original Red Hair Cream 250Ml
Brylcreem Original Red Hair Cream 250Ml
Offered by Dscents
Price: $8.19
14 used & new from $7.33

5.0 out of 5 stars The Original Brylcreem is Awesome!, July 31, 2015
This is a man's product. Excellent hold and excellent fragrance. Use a lot to give your hair that classic wet look. Use a small amount to make your hair softer and more manageable. I wish I could go back in time and use Brylcreem over some of the crappy hair products I wasted my money on over the years. If you are tired of gels, I'd say give this product a try.

Ancient Minerals Magnesium Oil 8 oz.
Ancient Minerals Magnesium Oil 8 oz.
Offered by Professional Supplements
Price: $18.80
7 used & new from $18.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality and Long Lasting Product, July 15, 2015
I really like this product. I found out I had low magnesium and needed to supplement it. This absorbs easily into the skin. I prefer it to pill magnesium products that can sometimes cause stomach problems.

Thanks Matt Monarch for the great customer service.

TMG-1000MG-TABS--100-TABS
TMG-1000MG-TABS--100-TABS
Offered by Maple Leaf Nutrition
Price: $13.85
13 used & new from $10.29

3.0 out of 5 stars I switched to source naturals TMG, July 15, 2015
I have nothing against this product personally, but I also experienced the flaking and falling apart of many pills like many other customers have reported. It's not a huge issue, but it made me switch to Source Naturals TMG, which I prefer more.

Hamilton Men's H32616533 Jazzmaster Black Dial Watch
Hamilton Men's H32616533 Jazzmaster Black Dial Watch
Offered by Plus Brands
Price: $980.20
15 used & new from $884.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My first automatic timepiece., July 14, 2015
Disclaimer:I am no watch expert first and foremost. However, I really appreciate nice looking timepieces. I have been wanting my first automatic watch for some time. I am not a multimillionaire, so buying a rolex or omega just seems to showy to me. I think your average watch snob would probably look down on the Hamilton name. I don't know this for certain though. They seem to get excellent reviews by people who actually own them. I am just a guy who was looking for an attractive watch that I can wear with both my dress attire, or jeans and a t-shirt. I think a found that watch.

The watch is extremely gorgeous. I have a medium wrist and it will take some time to get use to a 15mm case diameter. I can assure you though, it is not uncomfortable. The brown leather bands are like a dark chocolate. The band actually seems black from afar. The leather has a subtle contrast to the face which I appreciate. It's a very attractive watch. I got a compliment the first day wearing it.

The watch is pretty simple to operate. Just read the instruction manual carefully and you will be up and running quickly. I will try to update this in a few weeks to talk about how well it keeps time. I am hoping it will only lose/gain a few seconds per day. We will see.

If you are like me and are looking for a very nice introductory automatic, Hamilton makes some stunning watches. Maybe it's TIME for you to pull the trigger..
Comment Comment | Permalink