Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Asketes > Reviews

Browse

Asketes' Profile

Customer Reviews: 60

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Asketes RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Monopoly: CTHULHU Board Game
Monopoly: CTHULHU Board Game
Offered by LaToys Etcetera
Price: $23.98
29 used & new from $20.86

5.0 out of 5 stars A soul devouringly good time., February 1, 2016
This review is from: Monopoly: CTHULHU Board Game (Toy)
As I played this game I felt my mind and soul being flayed and eaten, piece by piece, for six whole hours.

When I awoke I found hotels and houses strewn about the house, paper money stuck to my naked body, and for some reason I just felt eyes watching me from the mist of the backyard.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 23, 2016 9:42 AM PDT

PowerA DualShock 4 Controller Charging Station for PlayStation 4
PowerA DualShock 4 Controller Charging Station for PlayStation 4
Offered by YUKLON
Price: $26.11
56 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, love it!, June 30, 2015
This is EXACTLY what I was looking for. I love the design and how the cradle needs just a little push as it guides the contacts together.

MEE audio Sport-Fi M6 Noise Isolating In-Ear Headphones with Memory Wire (Black)
Price: $18.99
111 used & new from $7.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Hands down the best workout headphones I have ever used!, May 6, 2015
I've gone through dozens of expensive and cheap headphones and they are either uncomfortable or fall out with regards to workout sweat and movement. These bad boys stay in my ear and are super comfy!

Not only that but the wire rarely gets tangled which is a huge plus. These are amazing! If you are looking for comfy and stable in-ear headphones, look no further.

Invacare Veranda Manual Wheelchair (20" X 16" Desk-length Arms Elevating Legrests)
Offered by Phillips Health Care
Price: $108.99
6 used & new from $108.99

4.0 out of 5 stars High quality wheelchair, though some static electricity buildup occurs., November 12, 2014
I weigh 260 lbs, am 5'7" and very muscular but not in shape. This wheelchair is amazing; i fit in it easily, it requires no wheelchair assembly and is a high quality item. I am very very happy I purchased this guy. I just had quadriceps tendon repair and this wheelchair and its leg extensions allow me to get around and get out of the house while I recuperate.

I purchased the 20" instead of the 18" and there is plenty of room.

Very fast shipping, though I live about an hour from the manufacturer's shipping center so I think it was abnormally fast.

The right leg extension was busted when the wheelchair arrived. The seller shipped me a new part right away, no questions asked.

The only thing that sucks is this item stores static electricity pretty badly. When I am not on carpet I am constantly getting shocked.

Some wheelchairs are plagued by this and others are not; this wheelchair is; so minus 1 star.

Highly recommend! Great value! High quality!

Shock Doctor Ultra Knee Supporter with Bilateral Hinges (Black, X-Large)- Single
Price: $47.99
17 used & new from $44.00

4.0 out of 5 stars High quality hinge brace., October 23, 2014
First off: Make sure you get the correct size, do not get a size higher. The brace is supposed to be tight at first and then lax as it breaks in. I use an XL and it was tight the first two days and now it's snug and fits properly.

I have a distal quadriceps tendon rupture and need something to prevent my knee from buckling so when I move about I use a complete knee immobilizer brace. This is NOT an immobilizer and will only give support.

I wear this brace when at work or at home for more comfort since I am not moving around. It is very comfortable, very secure and mostly feels good.

One complaint: The seam that is on the material behind the knee regularly leaves fine imprints on the skin and just like when your waistband leaves an imprint, when you remove the brace it gets a little irritated.

I highly recommend this produce if you need a hinge brace that will not deteriorate within a matter of days, stays on securely, provides stability, and doesn't get nasty when you sweat it in.

No Title Available

Fits like a glove. hehe

Wrangler Men's Rugged Wear Relaxed Fit Jean ,Overdyed Black,42x38
Wrangler Men's Rugged Wear Relaxed Fit Jean ,Overdyed Black,42x38
Price: $29.99
4 used & new from $24.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 29, 2014
Fits well, seems durable enough!

Landau Unisex Scrub Top, Ceil Blue, XX-Large
Landau Unisex Scrub Top, Ceil Blue, XX-Large
Price: Click here to see our price
12 used & new from $9.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Made for a great costume. It's a little smaller than your "standard" ..., August 29, 2014
This review is from: Landau Unisex Scrub Top (Apparel)
Made for a great costume.

It's a little smaller than your "standard" sizes.

ScrubZone Unisex Scrub Pant, Ceil, X-Large
ScrubZone Unisex Scrub Pant, Ceil, X-Large
Price: $11.96
11 used & new from $11.09

5.0 out of 5 stars made a great costume!, August 29, 2014
Fit well, made a great costume!

Hario Chacha Kyusu Maru Tea Pot, 700ml