Profile for Damomma > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Damomma RSS Feed

Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Triple Character Pack (Eruptor, Chop Chop, Bash)
Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Triple Character Pack (Eruptor, Chop Chop, Bash)
Offered by PNP Games
Price: $33.40
27 used & new from $24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Skylanders triple pack eurptor,bash and chop chop., February 13, 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
My child loves to play this game! This was a birthday gift for my son but it took over a month to arrive. When it finally did, it was in no conduction to present to him. The packing was slit up the middle and I even cut my finger from it sharpness. I'm so disappointed with the way this product arrived that I'll will never buy from this seller again. Thank goodness that the characters weren't broken. This has been rated on the product only and not the seller !!!!!!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 30, 2012 2:21 PM PDT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Elf on the shelf., January 5, 2012
This was amazing for my kids this Christmas. The joy and excitement in my kids faces was priceless when this arrived at our home.
The Christmas spirit really filled my home and we couldn't wait for Christmas to arrive. It is a really fun game to play for both parents and children. I would recommend this book for any family! Worth the money !!!!