Profile for Shay > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Shay RSS Feed

Star Girl: Moda Italia
Star Girl: Moda Italia

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun!, November 9, 2013
This review is from: Star Girl: Moda Italia (App)
Fun game and very addictive! Vote for me and I'll vote for you. My user ID is 2a84d. Thank you and good luck!

Star Girl: Beauty Queen
Star Girl: Beauty Queen

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun game!, November 9, 2013
This review is from: Star Girl: Beauty Queen (App)
Fun game and very addictive! Vote for me and I'll vote for you! My user ID is 2a84d. Thank you and good luck!

Star Girl
Star Girl

5.0 out of 5 stars vote 4 me, November 9, 2013
This review is from: Star Girl (App)
Fun and addicting game! Vote for and and I'll vote for you, my user ID ID 2A84D! Thank you and good luck!

The Last Song
The Last Song
DVD ~ Miley Cyrus
Price: $4.99
22 used & new from $1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad at all for a Miley Cyrus film!, March 19, 2011
This review is from: The Last Song (DVD)
So far I have loved all adaptions of Nicholas Sparks novels. I won't lie I was a little taken back by the fact the Miley Cyrus got the lead role of Ronnie. I have a little sister so I have seen her acting before and she's not bad but she's not very good. I was shocked to find that she didn't do a terrible job like I believed she would. Some scenes were a little sketchy like in the hospital but I think she did an ok job. For what Miley lacks at points the other actors make it up. I love Greg Kinnear and I think he is an amazing actor but the true star of the film was Bobby Coleman who played Ronnie's little brother, Jonah. I don't think there was a dry eye in the theater when he was crying. If this kid don't blow up I'll be surprised. I think it's a little to mature for Hannah Montana fans but I do suggest it for Miley Cyrus fans. If you hate Miley then I suggest don't watch, you'll just be annoyed. I do recommend the film to fans of the adaptions of Nicholas Sparks novels, I think it stayed true to the novel.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 20, 2011 3:44 PM PDT

Charlie St. Cloud
Charlie St. Cloud
DVD ~ Zac Efron
Price: $6.49
144 used & new from $1.15

3.0 out of 5 stars Read the Book!, March 19, 2011
This review is from: Charlie St. Cloud (DVD)
I purchased this movie because the book was soo amazing. Although the movie is good and well acted I was dissapointed. There were several important scenes in the book the movie left out. I feel as if the book gave more depth to the story. Zac Efron did a lot better job than what I gave him credit for, this guy will become a great actor. I believe he's on his way to becoming the next Brad Pitt or George Clooney. I recommend this movie for people who have not read the book, but I also still suggest you read the book.

Another Cinderella Story
Another Cinderella Story
DVD ~ Selena Gomez
Price: $4.50
122 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute movie for young girls!, March 19, 2011
This review is from: Another Cinderella Story (DVD)
I bought this movie for my little sister and found that I actually like it too! It's really cute and Jane Lynch is amazingly funny, but she always is. The acting wasn't terrible and Selena Gomez and Drew Seeley are adorable. The music all though not my taste was actually really catchy. There were some things I felt that could have been changed but all in all it was a pretty decent flick.

Almost Famous
Almost Famous
DVD ~ Billy Crudup
Offered by Clyde Parks
Price: $7.97
322 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome movie, March 19, 2011
This review is from: Almost Famous (DVD)
I caught this movie late one night on tv and couldn't peel my eyes away. It truly is an interesting movie and I highly recommend it to anyone!