Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Profile for K9man > Reviews

Browse

K9man's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K9man "E" RSS Feed (FLORIDA, US)

Honeywell HP1000 Kaz SoftHeat Ultra Back Heat Wrap
Honeywell HP1000 Kaz SoftHeat Ultra Back Heat Wrap
Offered by Dean Distributing
Price: $34.57
8 used & new from $29.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Heating Pad, September 24, 2012
I have purchased this product several years ago and both my wife and I share it. Then it was getting to the point that we would both want it at the same time. So, solution to that problem is just by another one.

I like the idea of a 9ft cord and that the pad is very versatile and can be used on many parts of the body. Once you get it where you want it the velcro straps keep it in place.

All in all this is the best heting pad I ever owned.

The only draw back is it takes a while to heat up and I feel the pad should produce a little more heat than it does. The two hour automatic shutoff is nice to. You can doze off and not have to worry about getting burned.

Panasonic Dental Water Flosser, 2 Speed/Pressure Settings
Panasonic Dental Water Flosser, 2 Speed/Pressure Settings
Price: $33.95
148 used & new from $30.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, February 14, 2010
I have used this product for a little over a month now and so far I have been completely satisfied with it. It's easy to use and has ample power to get rid of food particles that cannot be removed with a toothbrush. It is also good for flushing out food particles that get caught in gum pockets.

I mix my own concoction of warm water and mouth wash even though the instructions say to use just water. My mouth feels totally refreshed and that's what I am looking for in an oral irrigator. I have always owned a Waterpik which is also a good product however I like the fact that this product uses plain batteries which eliminates the need for a charging adapter and it also collapses for easy storage. I am glad that I made the decision to give this product a try.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 6, 2015 4:50 AM PST