Profile for K. McCluskey > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 149

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. McCluskey RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Tripp Lite SPIKECUBE Surge Protector Wallmount Direct Plug In 120V 1 Outlet 600 Joule
Price: $8.69
48 used & new from $5.18

5.0 out of 5 stars I think it will work fine, July 10, 2014
I am using it to protect a new refrigerator that we recently bought, I was really not concerned as to if it covered both outlets or not since a fridge should be on a circuit by its self. Before you buy this for a larger appliance check the amperage that it uses, this surge protector is rated for 15 amps max. There should be a plate on the compressor that gives its amp rating, most fridges and small ac units should work fine.

IRIS Airtight Pet Food Container, Navy Blue, 69 Quarts
IRIS Airtight Pet Food Container, Navy Blue, 69 Quarts
Price: $31.74
5 used & new from $21.99

4.0 out of 5 stars decent for the price, June 19, 2014
If you use this for what it was designed for it should hold up well and last quite a while. The plastic is thin and would probably crack or break if abused and I am unsure how long the lid seal will do what it's supposed to, I think the lid should have been made a bit thicker and a bit stiffer, but for storing dog food it should be fine

Just My Luck
Just My Luck
Price: $16.08
19 used & new from $2.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Great blues guitarist, May 21, 2014
This review is from: Just My Luck (Audio CD)
Terry writes and plays some great blues. He hasn't put out a bad cd yet. Every one of them is fresh different and always classic. This one is no different. If you've heard him before you know his style of playing if you've never heard of him, you will be impressed.

Isotoner Men's English Plaid Moc Slippers, m 8/9
Isotoner Men's English Plaid Moc Slippers, m 8/9
Offered by North Avenue
Price: $25.95

2.0 out of 5 stars size large , ya right, May 21, 2014
The large size is supposed to fit a 9.5 to 10 I wear 9.5 in every shoe and boot I own these are so tight that my toes are jammed up, feels like my feet are in a straight jacket, they would probably fit an 8.5 and maybe a small 9. They look pretty well made but order a full size larger than you need.

Dickies Men's Rigid Carpenter Jean Relaxed Fit, Indigo Blue, 33x32
Dickies Men's Rigid Carpenter Jean Relaxed Fit, Indigo Blue, 33x32
Price: $16.99
7 used & new from $16.99

2.0 out of 5 stars won't try these again, May 19, 2014
First off even though I ordered the same size that I always wear, these were way oversized, I don't know if they were labled wrong but I had an extra 4" or so in the waist and 2" to 3" in the legs. Also the material felt more like stiff canvas than demin.

Amazon Gift Card - Facebook - Birthday (Combined Presents) [Someecards]
Amazon Gift Card - Facebook - Birthday (Combined Presents) [Someecards]
Price: $50.00

2.0 out of 5 stars pain to send, February 7, 2014
I have over the last year sent several of these using the Facebook option, none of them could be used by the people they were sent to, after several attempts I would switch and send the link in an email, I even called tech support once and that didn't help

Ten Years After: Recorded Live (2xCD)
Ten Years After: Recorded Live (2xCD)
Price: $19.88
49 used & new from $8.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Alvin at his best, February 1, 2014
This should be one of the top 10 albums of all time. If you were around in the early 70's, just like classic rock, or what to experience what it was really like going to concerts back then, then you owe it to yourself to get this. Several of the bonus tracks show Alvin's jazz influence and are some real gems. For me it is almost impossible to play this cd and not have it cranked up to 11, especially disc 1. I have had it in my truck cd player of over a week now and I think every nut and bolt in my truck is starting to vibrate loose. This is a classic time capsule of the greatest time in rock. I was lucky enough to see many of the great bands back then, and this cd has trigger many great memories. A must have.

2.76Ct Pear Sapphire Earrings in Sterling Silver
2.76Ct Pear Sapphire Earrings in Sterling Silver

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what they appear, December 20, 2013
I ordered these for my wife, when they arrived they looked nothing like the picture, there were about 90% inclusions that made them look cloudy and zero light reflected though them. Its too bad they are an attractive shape and size, but the stone quality is junk. I wasn't expecting great, but if they would have had a real photo of what they shipped I would have never had ordered them. Lucky for me I had the forethought to have a backup gift on hand (was going to be her xmas gift)

Brach's Candy Corn 64 Oz. Resealable Value Bag
Brach's Candy Corn 64 Oz. Resealable Value Bag
Offered by TheNewMall
Price: $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Best deal I could find, December 15, 2013
I usally go out and buy 10 or so bags of Brachs candycorn right after holloween when I can get it for 50 cents a bag or less, this year I ran late and it had already been sold out, a decent plan B, arrived in great shape, fresh and not all broken up

Vestil FJB-100 Basement Floor Jack, 54" - 100" Height Range, 11200 lbs Capacity
Vestil FJB-100 Basement Floor Jack, 54" - 100" Height Range, 11200 lbs Capacity
Price: $54.95
2 used & new from $50.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price, December 15, 2013
I looked at buying some of these at my local box store but found the quality to be wanting for the price, decided to get a set of these here, they were actaully a little cheaper than the others I had looked at, but worked great

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15