Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Conspicuous Consumer > Reviews

Browse

Conspicuous Cons...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 1304
Top Reviewer Ranking: 623

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Conspicuous Consumer RSS Feed (Augusta University)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Canwood Skyway Loft Bed with Desk and Storage Tower, Twin, White
Canwood Skyway Loft Bed with Desk and Storage Tower, Twin, White
Price: $549.88
6 used & new from $549.88

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks Good But Poor Instructions Interferred with Assembly, July 29, 2016
Unlike some other reviewers, I was not missing pieces nor were there any damaged pieces. However, one of the drawers split when assembled and I had to use extra wood glue in the seams. I hope it holds up.

Before I started, I made a list of all the recommendations by other reviewers so I thought the assembly would go smoothly. Took six hours to put together with some time-eating problems.

The biggest issue was putting together the first set of shelves. The directions told you to assemble the three shelves concurrent with the assembly of the sides, which is impossible. It should have stated to lay the side piece flat and then add the shelves. Then you should add the other side piece before standing it upright. The directions should also have instructed you to use wood glue.

I'll give it 4 stars for looks and 3 stars for assembly but the biggest unknown right now is how it will hold up over time.

Serene Headband - Womens Headbands for Sport, Yoga, Fashion & Exercise. Teen Headbands - Amazing Colors for Awesome Style - High Quality Material for Superior Comfort (Blue)
Offered by U-Are Products LLC
Price: $22.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Tight, July 29, 2016
Too tight, even on my 7 year old granddaughter's head. Too bad because I wanted to look a bit classier when working in the yard.

I also question what is currently posted as the original price. Even though I paid less during a quick sale, I couldn't find anyone else, including the manufacturer, selling it for $22.

Applied Biochemist 406303A Black Algaetrine Algaecide, 32-Ounce
Applied Biochemist 406303A Black Algaetrine Algaecide, 32-Ounce
Price: $30.76
9 used & new from $21.47

5.0 out of 5 stars I Will Never Ignore Algae Again, July 29, 2016
When the Pentair IntelliChlor Salt Chlorinator Cell died after 10 months (sensor failed), my 30,000 gallon pool developed a bad case of black algae. We tried shocking it twice with no effect. Following instructions from our pool store, my brother and I spent 10 hours scraping the algae off the walls with chlorine tablets, putting a trichlor (slow dissolving) shock on the algae on the bottom of the pool, and adding the entire contents of this bottle. We let everything sit with no water running for 48 hours. By the end of the first day, all of the algae had disappeared. Because previous shocks hadn't worked and the filter wasn't running, we figured it was the algaecide that made the difference.

The new chlorinator is in place and the filter is running and our pool is sparkling clean. I am now using this as preventative measure for the rest of the summer.

adidas Performance Men's Adilette SC+ Gold C M Sandals,Black/Gold/Black,13 M US
adidas Performance Men's Adilette SC+ Gold C M Sandals,Black/Gold/Black,13 M US
Price: $22.00
5 used & new from $21.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Unexpected Positive Review From Brother, July 6, 2016
My brother is not inclined to try new things (other than food and liquor) so I didn't expect him to like these shoes. However, he put them on, said they felt good (a bit tight but then he's a bit large) although somewhat gaudy with the bright gold stripe (his were truly gold). He normally walks around in flip flops or bedroom slippers so these are a better, less expensive alternative. I'll look for more in this style.

New Traveling Carrying Case for GoPro Hero 4 Black, Hero4 Silver, Hero 3,3+,2, hero and Accessories by Smatree -Upgraded Version,Thicker EVA and More Durable Cloth
Offered by Kumu World
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Better Than Anticipated, June 27, 2016
We were prepared to pay twice this amount for storage cases for our two gopro hero4s so we thrilled to find something more compact and sturdier than we had anticipated for half the price. This stores everything we purchased (including extra batteries, card reader, remote and head mount) except the ipads and clamps that won't require storage anyway.

2 Pack - Orbit 3000 Sq Ft Oscillating Lawn Watering Sprinkler
2 Pack - Orbit 3000 Sq Ft Oscillating Lawn Watering Sprinkler
Offered by Timers Plus
Price: $23.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Set - Works as Needed, June 26, 2016
I like this sprinkler so much I just ordered two more. What I particularly like about it is how easily I can read the settings and set it to sprinkle full or half.

AcuRite 75100 Oversized LED Clock with Indoor Temperature, Date and Fold-Out Stand, 18"
Price: $61.60
30 used & new from $54.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Clock I Ever Bought, June 26, 2016
I had no idea how useful this clock would be. I bought it for the shop kitchen but my brother refused to put it up because he wanted a round clock. So we hung it outside and can read it perfectly from the pool. In fact the light is so bright that I can see it on the other side of the pond when I get up before daylight. If you want something big and bright and easily readable, get this clock.

SwimWays Spring Float Recliner with Canopy
SwimWays Spring Float Recliner with Canopy
Offered by The Pool Centers
Price: $59.97
20 used & new from $42.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Canopy is Useless, June 26, 2016
I ordered one of these floats with a canopy and without a canopy and the latter definitely got more use. If you did not hold the canopy with your hand, it fell backwards. Even if you held it in place with your hand, it served little purpose. It was too small to do much good and the float moved constantly so you couldn't ever keep it to where it blocked the sun. An umbrella would have worked much better and been easier to hold. The float itself is fine.

Quiksilver Big Boys Wall Street Graphic Tee, Medium Grey Heather, Small
Quiksilver Big Boys Wall Street Graphic Tee, Medium Grey Heather, Small
Price: $13.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Design, June 26, 2016
Cute shirt that is useful for matching a variety of colored shorts. In this case, I wanted to liven up a pair of black shorts and it worked perfectly. Material is fine; nothing special. Good deal.

Neff Big Boys' Youth Crazy Commando Tee, Athletic Heather, Small
Neff Big Boys' Youth Crazy Commando Tee, Athletic Heather, Small
Price: $13.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Served it's Purpose, June 26, 2016
Needed something to match a bright orange pair of shorts and this worked perfectly. I'm not sure my grandson cared in the least that it matched but he willingly put it on and wore it to summer camp. Material is fine; not the highest quality but certainly worth what I paid for it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20