Profile for MFYBOMH > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MFYBOMH RSS Feed (Chicago-land)

Portta PETRHP V1.3 Component RGB Plus R/L to HDMI Converter Support 1080p for DVD PS3
Offered by JOBSTEVETTT
Price: $22.50
15 used & new from $17.97

1.0 out of 5 stars Skip this junk & buy a component compatible screen if possible., June 6, 2013
I've been using this product for the past year.
Oddly, but I suppose not surprising. The displayed image model was not the same on display that I purchased a year ago.

While immediate notice is that the video image is noticeably degraded in the conversion. Not too happy about it, but I've dealt with it. I can play games & do what I needed it to do.

Well now all of a year later & my screen crapped out on me. It was receiving no HDMI AT ALL. Not from direct HDMI or composite to HDMI. However no problem with VGA or DVI.
A month of waiting to get screen back from an RMA & get back to work, I find that that this device is outputting video as it should, but I'm not getting any audio at all. Not from PS2, PS3, PSP or Xbox.
My HDPVR is picking up the audio so I know it is there. Confirmed screen was working as should when connected with HDMI & composite converter. Audio & video was there. No problem.

This has me thinking that if this converters' audio did crap out, that it's very possible it took out HDMI on my screen altogether while it was at it.

I would have given more stars because it has worked. But damaging the HDMI on my screen alone is more than enough that this junk should be well into the negative.

If money weren't an issue, I would have just bought a new TV altogether that does support the video options I need & use regularly. I would highly suggest that you do the same as well if you can.

PSP All In One Case
PSP All In One Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy & long-lasting., April 13, 2012
This review is from: PSP All In One Case (Video Game)
I had gotten one of these many years ago around time of initial PSP release.
Only thing that differentiates mine is the rebadging of "Gamestop" on it. Otherwise, same thing.
Has withstood the beating of the years and still appears great. Although I always go out of my way to take great care of my items anyway.

I see another reviewer noted being able to stuff their charger in, I didn't care to worry about the hassle of going through all that though. It holds all the essentials.

All these years later only thing I see wrong with it is, some of the threading is coming undone, not a big deal though. Many years of life in it before it will begin falling apart.

Also could use more space for more UMD's!

Otherwise, an excellent investment for protecting my PSP & such when on the go.

Micro USB Charge and Sync Cable for your Motorola Atrix 4G, Bravo, CLIQ 2, Droid, Droid 2 (Global), Droid Pro, Droid X, Droid X2, SPICE, XPRT
Offered by Battery World
Price: $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Length, it has. Quality construction, it does not, April 26, 2011
Was looking for something longer so I could keep phone at my desk, rather than on other side of the room. That was it's only pro.
A bit over a month after purchase, the connector would not sit still in port, thus not charge. It worked propping it against something. Whatever, I could deal.
Now, nearly 2 months after purchase this will not connect or charge. AT ALL. Nothing more than piss-poor constructed junk.

DO NOT PURCHASE THIS ITEM. WASTE OF MONEY. GO ELSEWHERE.

I might as well had just gone on eBay and thrown my money at a scammer, it would have been no different.