Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more
Profile for Fweaver > Reviews

Browse

Fweaver's Profile

Customer Reviews: 50

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Fweaver "FW" RSS Feed (MO, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
CISCO SYSTEMS 8-Port PoE Gigabit Desktop Switch (SG110D08HPNA)
CISCO SYSTEMS 8-Port PoE Gigabit Desktop Switch (SG110D08HPNA)
Offered by antonline
Price: $90.43
34 used & new from $71.10

4.0 out of 5 stars 8 ports only 4 are PoE., April 21, 2016
This is an 8 port switch but only 4 ports are PoE! The description does not make that clear.

Generic Usb Flash Drives 8GB Bulk 10 Pack in Green - Budget and Do the Job
Generic Usb Flash Drives 8GB Bulk 10 Pack in Green - Budget and Do the Job
Offered by EnfainDirect
Price: $42.99
2 used & new from $30.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great basic flash drive., July 30, 2015
These are pretty basic but the color is spot on. Have used about five of them so far with no issues.

Extreme Car Driving Simulator 3D
Extreme Car Driving Simulator 3D
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, July 24, 2015
the game is pretty awesome to play but there should be an option evolving around rims. Can you guys make it so that we can change the rims of the cars and the design of the car? Please? That would be worth five stars instead of four stars. Thank you

The Affinities
The Affinities
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fantastic read!, May 4, 2015
This review is from: The Affinities (Kindle Edition)
Another solid read from my favorite author. Great character development and a heavy attention to detail make this story truly come alive.

Jabra STEALTH Bluetooth Headset - Black (US Version)
Jabra STEALTH Bluetooth Headset - Black (US Version)
Offered by Wireless Cloud
Price: $89.50
15 used & new from $65.30

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well but I miss dedicated volume keys!, April 28, 2015
I have this headset paired to a Galaxy Note Edge. So far it has been working well. I do get the occasional call that seems to have some extra reception noise.

Pros: Light, good battery life, and works perfectly with Google Voice/Now (something I have been waiting for!).

Cons: No dedicated volume keys. I knew this when purchasing the product but I underestimated how much that would bother me. It makes my calls a bit less hands free.

All said I would purchase it again just to have great google voice interaction.

Death World (Undying Mercenaries Series Book 5)
Death World (Undying Mercenaries Series Book 5)
Price: $4.95

4.0 out of 5 stars A good installment in the series., April 15, 2015
I enjoy this series. However, as we progress, it gets frustrating to read through passages describing how the revival technology works and who the Galactics are, etc. These are central ideas that have been explained in the previous books many times, trust the reader!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic rendition, February 25, 2015
This is just a fantastic version of our all time favorite movie. I think all the extras are fun but the book is really the meat of the extras.

ASUS PB278Q 27" WQHD 2560x1440 PLS/ IPS DisplayPort HDMI DVI-D VGA Ergonomic Back-lit LED Monitor
Price: $388.99
119 used & new from $278.88

1.0 out of 5 stars Display Port quit working completely, February 16, 2015
Display port completely quit working after just a few months. DVI worked fine but that is not how I want to connect a near five hundred dollar screen. It was a beautiful screen while it worked.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 20, 2015 1:44 PM PST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 9, 2014
This is one incredibly fast drive. I will update this review if there is ever an issue.

Exile (Star Force Series Book 11)
Exile (Star Force Series Book 11)
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep them coming!, November 24, 2014
This was a great installment. Some may argue that it is becoming a bit formulaic but when I pick up a Start Force book I know what I am getting into and I enjoy every minute of it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5