Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale
Profile for wking > Reviews

Browse

wking's Profile

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

wking RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Americans Season 1
The Americans Season 1
Price: $31.99

5.0 out of 5 stars These actors need some Emmys....so good, September 20, 2014
The show is completely awesome. You can't just watch one episode. I literally felt that I had to binge watch it. I feel frustration that it's not back on TV yet. How is this not one of the #1 shows America right now....definitely must watch!

Cuisinart DGB-500GLID Grinder Assembly Lid, Clear
Cuisinart DGB-500GLID Grinder Assembly Lid, Clear
Offered by Sotabletop
Price: $14.76
15 used & new from $9.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 6, 2014
Fits perfect, works as it should.

Cherokee Women's Workwear Scrubs Pull-On Cargo Pant, Surgical Green, Medium
Cherokee Women's Workwear Scrubs Pull-On Cargo Pant, Surgical Green, Medium
Price: $14.98
12 used & new from $14.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Great if you are very curvy, August 6, 2014
I chose this set of pants because non of the other ones fit me correctly. These allow me to do anything without feeling exposed or uncomfortable.

Solo Classic Collection Triple Compartment Briefcase, Black (K42-4)
Solo Classic Collection Triple Compartment Briefcase, Black (K42-4)

5.0 out of 5 stars but this one seems pretty stable., August 6, 2014
My father seems to "overpack" every bag he owns, but this one seems pretty stable.

Youngblood Mineral Foundation, Primer, 1 Ounce
Youngblood Mineral Foundation, Primer, 1 Ounce
Price: $36.85
21 used & new from $26.83

5.0 out of 5 stars No Question, August 6, 2014
Once this goes on, my makeup looks flawless!! Love this product. I am literally allergic to darn near everything. I can use this with no problem. It helps my makeup appear flawless. Thank you Youndblood.

Memory Foam Neck Pillow and Travel Pillow with Portable Bag - Cabeau Blue Evolution Pillow
Offered by Cabeau
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This works for me when nothing else would., November 7, 2013
The only words that I can say is awesome, just awesome. This worked for me when nothing else would. I am disabled and this worked wonders!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 8, 2013 10:39 AM PST

Generation X Celebration
Generation X Celebration
Offered by B&J Collectables
Price: $9.93
16 used & new from $0.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, October 9, 2013
This CD is so inspirational and the voices are blessed. You will not be upset with this purchase. I am happy.

Purex 2 Laundry Bleach, 29 Ounce
Purex 2 Laundry Bleach, 29 Ounce
Offered by Tee Gee's Corner :)
Price: $8.71
6 used & new from $8.71

2.0 out of 5 stars This product works great. However, the both boxes I ordered were only half full., October 9, 2013
The only reason this product received 2 stars is because the booster works phenomenally with powder. However, I feel truly betrayed about buying a 2 full boxes of Purex and both boxes being barely half full. I am so upset.

Asmyna SAMD700HPCSO203NP Titanium Premium Durable Rubberized Protective Case for Samsung Epic 4G Galaxy S D700 - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Dark Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, December 26, 2012
I have dropped this a million times. It has not cracked one time! It fits the phone like a glove and I am completely satisfied.

Buried Under
Buried Under
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Ready for the karaoke version!, December 26, 2012
This review is from: Buried Under (MP3 Music)
This sound is first awesome. This song was on one of the episodes and it is kind of like a dark country single. Love it

Page: 1 | 2 | 3