Profile for Eva > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Eva RSS Feed (Buenas Aires)

by William C. Kashatus
Price: $49.00
32 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Two Revolutions of Independance-Many Heroes, April 14, 2000
This review is from: Historic Philadelphia (Paperback)
I am a long time, transplanted resident of Buenas Aires. In my homeland, we take great pride in the revolutionary heroes that both overthrew the political colonialism of Spain and the economic colonialism of Great Britain. Although we live in the shadow of the North Americans, we share a common revolutionary heritage. As one who has spent many hours amongst the people in our capital city, I share Senior Kashatus' enthusiasm for the sites of the North American city of revolution. His guide has proven most illuminating and having read it through, look forward to using it as the basis of my visit to that historic city.

by William C. Kashatus
Price: $49.00
32 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Two Revolutions of Independance-Many Heroes, April 14, 2000
This review is from: Historic Philadelphia (Paperback)