Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Profile for Robert Petkus > Reviews

Browse

Robert Petkus' Profile

Customer Reviews: 73

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Robert Petkus RSS Feed (New York)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Xbox One Chatpad + Chat Headset (plugs directly into Chatpad)
Xbox One Chatpad + Chat Headset (plugs directly into Chatpad)
Price: $34.95
46 used & new from $21.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have, March 15, 2016
Works as advertised - responsive, well-built, and so very useful. I particularly like that I can control headset volume/mute as well as take screenshots and record video from the programmable function keys.

Afterglow LVL 3 Wired Headset for Xbox One
Afterglow LVL 3 Wired Headset for Xbox One
Price: Click here to see our price
50 used & new from $19.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Updated* Great sound, fantastic bargain, February 1, 2016
*Update 3/15/16: After ~1 month of careful ownership, this headset is suffering from static that's audible to my teammates. Sometimes it's resolved by replugging in the headset but the static eventually returns. The microphone quality has been sharply diminished. I'm often told I sound distant, tinny, and choppy.
I will be purchasing a different headset at a higher price point. Disappointed.

*Original review:
This is not a 4-star headset in comparison to the entire landscape of available headsets. It is, however, unrivaled at its price point. My older Xbox One controllers are bereft of the handy 3.5mm port so I'm plugging these into the chat pad. If you have older controllers, you will require either the chat pad or headset adapter in order to use these.
This headset is light, comfortable, and sounds great. I use these for gaming, movies, and with an iPhone.
Initially I thought the volume was too timid but this was easily resolved in the Xbox audio volume setting. Afterward, the volume is more than sufficient and I'm not close to the max setting.
The cups could be bigger but this is only noticeable after a few hours of straight gameplay.
I'm thoroughly satisfied with this product and would purchase it again.

6 FUNCHOP Chopstick Helpers
6 FUNCHOP Chopstick Helpers
Offered by Coordilife
Price: $4.99
8 used & new from $1.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small, November 17, 2015
This review is from: 6 FUNCHOP Chopstick Helpers
These may work adequately with those cheap, ultra-thin, bamboo chopsticks offered at the corner takeout. They are too small to accept *any* normal chopsticks (disposables that you break apart) and didn't work with any of the cute, non-disposable children's chopsticks (e.g., hello kitty) I purchased for my kids. If this product only works with a special, small diameter chopstick then they should have sold the two together.

Davidson's Tea Bulk, Earl Grey, 16-Ounce Bag
Davidson's Tea Bulk, Earl Grey, 16-Ounce Bag
Price: $15.38
5 used & new from $15.38

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Earl Grey, November 17, 2015
As a big fan of earl grey, Davidson's offering is terribly disappointing. The oil of bergamot flavor has an artificial, almost industrial chemical quality as if I spritzed it with Oxy Orange. No one in the house enjoyed this tea.
From the bag, the aroma wasn't offensive although the tea didn't look like other loose earl greys - the leaves were almost ground like cigarette tobacco. As a point of reference, I've had excellent loose earl grey from Teavana, The Whistling Kettle, and Clipper Ship (a local tea seller). In tea bags, Bigelow, Twinings, and Stash (in that order) are good choices and far exceed this product in taste.

Blue Buffalo Naturally Fresh Multi-Cat Clumping Litter, 14 lb
Blue Buffalo Naturally Fresh Multi-Cat Clumping Litter, 14 lb
Price: $14.87
20 used & new from $14.87

2.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, July 29, 2015
If we'd not tried "World's Best Litter Multi-cat Corn", this would probably get 3 stars. This product simply pales in comparison. After ditching effective but dusty clumping clay litter for Swheat Scoop a couple of years ago, we sought the best "natural" litter on the market. Swheat Scoop was OK and came in 40lbs bags but formed weak clumps that tended to break apart when sifted in the scooper.
Blue Buffalo's product is far worse. The texture, density, earthy scent, heck, even the coffee grind coloring, are all promising. Unfortunately, it forms fragile, mushy clumps that break apart and crumble back into the box. This is wasteful since it warrants more full litter changes than necessary.
The aforementioned World's Best litter far outperforms Blue and lives up to its moniker.

amFilm iPhone 6 Screen Protector HD Clear for iPhone 6 6S 4.7 inch 2014 2015 (3-Pack)
Offered by TechMatte
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Smooth, clear, and strong, June 20, 2015
I purchased 2 packs, one each for the the iPhone 6 and 6 plus. The hinged-tape installation method was straightforward and simple to deploy. All materials (tape, microfiber cloth, rubber bands, bubble card scraper) were included.
The surface is clear and smooth; fingers glide over the surface in a way that, at least to me, felt indistinguishable from the unprotected glass. The protector is not oleophobic or smudge/print resistant - fine since those protectors usually dull the experience.
As others have mentioned, the protector doesn't entirely cover the glass surface of the screen due to the curvature of the new iPhones. I didn't find this to be a distraction or issue.
Installation was perfect the first time round with the 6. However, it took 3 tries to get it adequately installed on the plus. First go was rife with bubbles. Second go had weak adhesive and began lifting at the corners. Hence -1 ⭐️.
I would purchase again.

Generic Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Replacement for Epson T200XL (4x Black, 2x Cyan, 2x Magenta, 2x Yellow, 10-Pack)
Offered by Ink_Cartridge_Supply
Price: $9.92
33 used & new from $4.30

1.0 out of 5 stars Rendered XP-410 Useless, May 1, 2015
I had hoped these inexpensive ink cartridges would save me the expense of the genuine article. Instead they've simply rendered my Epson XP-410 printer useless. The cartridges are recognized and I receive no errors, however, the printer output is garbage. It's either faint and unreadable or banded with inaccurate colors. The heads and nozzles have been checked and cleaned with no improvement. Problem disappears when replaced with genuine cartridges. Waste of money.

API Bottom Feeder Shrimp Pellet, 7.9-Ounce
API Bottom Feeder Shrimp Pellet, 7.9-Ounce
Price: $12.80
11 used & new from $5.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Fish approves, April 14, 2015
This is the only food my 2ft iridescent shark will eat - relishes the stuff. Made in USA. Looking for a large bucket of it. Amazon cheaper than the local pet shops. Recommended.

Broan BP56 Duct-Free Replacement Filter Pads for Range Hood, 8 by 9-1/2-Inch
Broan BP56 Duct-Free Replacement Filter Pads for Range Hood, 8 by 9-1/2-Inch
Offered by Air Filter Factory
Price: $7.29
12 used & new from $7.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, April 2, 2015
I have a really old Broan range hood. I have no idea what model it is but I measured the ancient, disgusting, grease caked filters that had never been replaced by my hands. I found these and they are perfect.

Need for Speed Rivals - Xbox One
Need for Speed Rivals - Xbox One
Offered by Vulcandeals
Price: $19.70
145 used & new from $7.46

2.0 out of 5 stars "You have disconnected from the current game", February 8, 2015
I'm stubborn so when I read negative reviews describing disconnects, loss of state, and lengthy load times, I believe somehow I'll be immune. I mean, some of these reviews are old - certainly EA has responded with updates, right?

The problem is that this game is completely dependent on the cloud (whether you care about multiplayer or not) and their cloud service is horrible. The game constantly disconnects (in the midst of action) forcing a lengthy reconnect process. Sometimes only the audio is present when the game resumes and when the video kicks in you've already driven off a cliff (more loading...). Wreck your car, get busted, drive to the hideout? More loading.

I feel like more time is spent sitting through load and splash screens than in actual game play.

Then there is the loss of state. Spend in-game cash you've earned to buy cool pursuit tech or a decal and the game disconnects? The money is deducted but the items are missing.

It's not me. I have 150/150 Mbps Fios Quantum service and other multiplayer games in my catalog (Destiny, CoD, etc.) work fine. EA has botched this and it's a shame.

I've given the product 2 stars because, when I'm actually playing, the graphics and gameplay are superb. As an Xbox Live subscriber I picked this up during a promotion for twelve bucks with all car packs included. Can only imagine how I'd feel if I'd paid full price for this.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8