Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for J. Cleary > Reviews

Browse

J. Cleary's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Cleary RSS Feed (Darien, GA 31305)

Diamond Naturals Dry Food for Adult Dog, Beef and Rice Formula, 40 Pound Bag
Diamond Naturals Dry Food for Adult Dog, Beef and Rice Formula, 40 Pound Bag
Offered by Quidsi Retail LLC
Price: $37.29
25 used & new from $32.65

1.0 out of 5 stars Salmonella. Great., May 15, 2012
I just bought this brand of dog food for the first time because I was trying to find a cost effective quality food for my dogs. Not a week after it arrived, I hear on the radio that they have had to recall because people not pets were getting salmonella poisoning from handling the food. Thankfully my wife and I were able to avoid that unnecessary risk to our health!!! Now I had to waste my precious time to get the food out of my house and fill out their recall paperwork. Fail.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 9, 2012 3:12 PM PST

8MM Black High Polish / Matte Finish Men's Tungsten Ring Wedding Band Size 9
8MM Black High Polish / Matte Finish Men's Tungsten Ring Wedding Band Size 9
Offered by MFG Direct Deals
Price: $19.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not too bad... but if you work with your hands keep looking., April 3, 2012
I have this ring on my finger right now, and I am about to shop for a replacement. I have had this ring for about 6 months. For the money it is OK and it is hard to complain, however buyer beware of the following:

1. The raised part in the middle scratches which really surprised me since it is tungsten carbide. This maybe due to the texture which is ridged almost like a vinyl record but really close together instead.

2. The black color has come off of about 50% of the raised center part. Under that I see faintly, some symbols all the way around that appear to be Asian language characters of some sort... (if I could see them more clearly maybe I could tell what lang.)

3. When I wash my hands soap gets stuck in the lip of the raised middle and the lower edge of the ring and you will spend some time digging that out.

Like I said, not bad... but if you want it because you think TC is tough and this ring will be good for work then try one of the simpler smooth TC rings. I don't know if the black color would come off of those but I do know they do not scratch since I had one before this one that I only replaced because it was a little too tight.

Samsung Galaxy Tab (10.1-Inch, 16GB, Wi-Fi)
Samsung Galaxy Tab (10.1-Inch, 16GB, Wi-Fi)
19 used & new from $149.24

3.0 out of 5 stars Deffective on arrival, August 20, 2011
The tablet itself is great just beware buying used!

Thanks for the useless tablet Amazon Warehouse Deals! The packaging probably didnt help but I think this thing was deffective when they sent it. The touchscreen registers clicks constantly if you touch it at all. When you try to click the letters they double click 80% of the time. Impossible to use.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 22, 2011 12:07 PM PDT

Soft Claws for Cats - CLS (Cleat Lock System), Size Medium, Color Pink
Soft Claws for Cats - CLS (Cleat Lock System), Size Medium, Color Pink
Offered by Grooming-Pet-Supplies
Price: $18.98
6 used & new from $17.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Hey these work great!!!, April 22, 2011
My cat loves to chill on me while I watch TV but his claws were too much. He digs in while I pet him and it hurts. These workk great and I dont have to put a towel or blanket under him as a buffer now. Thanks!!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Pass on it and keep looking for one that works!!!, March 29, 2011
What can I say...

I bought this unit NEW for our church. It is a relatively small building. There are no walls in the way and the furthest these mics have to transmit is 25'. They can' do it without giving off terrible feedback or dropping the signal repeatedly while someone is trying to talk. It is very distracting and I ABSOLUTELY would NOT recommend them to anyone! We tried everything to reduce interference and adjust the settings but they just wouldn't work.

Bayer K9 Advantix II (Over 55-lbs)
Bayer K9 Advantix II (Over 55-lbs)
Offered by Famous Shamus Pet Supplies
Price: $75.80
8 used & new from $46.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A good deal and quick shipment! :), March 29, 2011
My doggies were itching because I don't always give them treatment during the winter. We were hit with a quick infestation. Fortunately, I got the package on time so my babies don't have to suffer any longer. Thank you!!

To Handcuff Lightning
To Handcuff Lightning
by Sharon KD Hoskins
17 used & new from $2.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Same Father, different mother, April 25, 2009
This review is from: To Handcuff Lightning (Paperback)
I am not black but I have a family which consists of various unique personalities, most of whom clashes with each other but are bonded together with the glue of love and possessiveness which comes from sharing blood. I have shared this book, and the sequel which explains why Honey shot Bo, with some of my black friends who also loved the book and understood it completely, seeing themselves and their families on every page as did I. I can't wait for KD Hoskin's next book.