Profile for wdwine > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

wdwine RSS Feed

Pawhut 46" Deluxe Soft Sided Folding Pet Playpen / Crate - Green / Black
Pawhut 46" Deluxe Soft Sided Folding Pet Playpen / Crate - Green / Black
Offered by Aosom Direct
Price: $49.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, October 29, 2014
Works great for my baby kittens! Good price too.

The Zeitgeist Movement Defined: Realizing a New Train of Thought
The Zeitgeist Movement Defined: Realizing a New Train of Thought
Price: $0.99

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, October 29, 2014
Junk.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 12, 2014 11:00 AM PST

Bluedio H-Turbine Bluetooth stereo headphone Wireless headphones Bulit-in microphone BT4.1 headset Powerful bass Enjoy your music Over-ear headphones -Retail package Global release (Black)
Offered by Bluedio
Price: $79.99
16 used & new from $27.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Small head, September 17, 2014
The sound is great! Easy to connect with bluetooth. All of the features work very well.
My only issue is, this is a very small tight fit! I do have a slightly large skull, but not overly large. The headphones need another couple of extension notches in the headband. It starts to hurt my ears after about 20 min. But for the money, this is a really great set...if you have a small size head. The price is right.
I still use it....

Eagle Cell SCSAMI500S05 Barely There Slim and Soft Skin Case for Samsung Fascinate/Mesmerize (Galaxy S) i500 - Retail Packaging - Purple

1.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy, January 24, 2014
It is kind of flimsy, a little big, but it does the job. The color was very nice and it has a nice soft touchy feel.

Therapist's Choice® Kinesiology Tape Bulk Roll (Beige)
Therapist's Choice® Kinesiology Tape Bulk Roll (Beige)
Offered by Save On LLC
Price: $52.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Tennis addict, July 11, 2013
I play tennis 5-7 days a week. Fast approaching the age of 60, my joints are needing a lot of extra support. Had surgery on my left knee a couple of years ago to repair torn meniscus and clean out some chondrocytes, started to feel a little "tweekie" again so decided to try some KTape which I purchased at my local drug store for @ $20.00 for 20 pre cut strips.
First tried the cotton strips...not good for sweaty skin, came off during play :-[ then I purchased the polyester tape which was wonderful and stayed on during and after play (I could even shower and leave the tape in place for the next day!) BUT I was spending a small fortune on drug store TAPE!!!
I read the previous reviews stating the great sticking power of this tape, they are 100% accurate. The supportive properties are excellent (no more knee tweek!) and showering with the tape is not a problem, this stuff sticks!
So glad I found this distributor! Excellent price, EXCELLENT PRODUCT, fast shipping!
GREAT VALUE!!! I figure I got 4 X's the product for 1/2 the price...can't beat that.
Definitely will be a returning customer.
Thanks Clinical Health Services!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 1, 2014 9:49 PM PDT

HP Pavilion p6-2330 H3Y77AA Desktop (3.6 GHz AMD A6-5400K Processor, 6GB DDR3, 1TB HDD, Windows 8) Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth, December 27, 2012
Great speed, very quiet, plenty of memory.
I was a little apprehensive about Windows 8 but it works fine, it is a learning experience, but nothing overwhelming.
Easy to install, easy to transfer personal docs & info from my previous computer.
I purchased a 32GB flash drive at the same time (from Amazon) and it was more than enough memory to do the transfer.
Got a fantastic price from Amazon < $400!
Love it!
This will be a great desk top for our home for a long time.