Profile for mzBEE > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 140

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

mzBEE RSS Feed (Portland, Oregon)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
BIRUGEAR 2000mah Blue LED Micro-USB Car Vehicle Charger for All-New Fire HD 6 / 7 / 8.9 inch 2014 Tablet / Fire HD Kids Edition / Kindle 6" / Kindle Voyage, Amazon Kindle Fire HD / Kindle Fire 1st Gen / Kindle Touch / Kindle Paperwhite / Kindle 4 / Kindle 3 Keyboard and Other eBook Reader and Tablet

No Jury Will Convict Me: The Complete Jodi Arias Case
No Jury Will Convict Me: The Complete Jodi Arias Case
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quick read, March 29, 2015
I liked this book. I read the other books and saw the trial mostly on Youtube because I was a late comer to this trial. I ignored it when it was happening live. But in this book I found tidbits of information no one else mentioned in their books nor that I saw in trail clips on youtube. It helped me understand a little more about who is Jodie and who was Travis. I'm glad I read this book.

Recipes for a Small Planet
Recipes for a Small Planet
by Ellen Buchman Ewald
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
81 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavenly recipes, March 26, 2015
Heavenly banana bread recipe. All the breads in here are great. Carrot bread, Thanksgiving Cranberry bread. I love this book. Not just for vegetarians only.

AUDACITY: Jodi Arias: 18 Days on the Stand (True Crime Worldwide)
AUDACITY: Jodi Arias: 18 Days on the Stand (True Crime Worldwide)
Price: $4.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique book, March 23, 2015
I loved this book. My only complaint is that I got lost with all that talk about Oscar Pistorius in South Africa and the murder of his "fiancé." I didn't want to know about that case. I didn't want to read or get lost in the Oscar Pistorius murder. I wanted to know about the Jodie Arias trial since I had ignored while it was happening live. Now I had time to find out and this is a great place to start. I enjoyed the information, the links, and I loved the ending of this book. Yes, let's look in the mirror. Let's question ourselves. I also agree how Travis was portrayed here in this book. It is a concept of him which I agree with. No one deserves to be murder. No one has the right to take your life. But also we must protect ourselves and be vigilant of our choices in this life. A misstep may mean our life. I learned that early on in my life when I came with a near brush with death with someone pointing a gun with a silencer at me. I wasn't killed obviously but I realized the choices I was making led up to that and how close we can come to death due to our wrong choices. I changed my ways immediately. I'm sorry Travis did not get that opportunity. Great book. I recommend it highly.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 27, 2015 3:25 AM PDT

Conair Hype HairUltra-Hot Hot Comb
Conair Hype HairUltra-Hot Hot Comb
Offered by Goodman's
Price: $20.19
6 used & new from $19.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for my hair, March 1, 2015
This comb burned my scalp and it did nothing for my wavy hair. the buttons are also in the wrong place and I kept turning them off while I was using it. I do not recommend it. It might work on some type of hairs but for me it didn't. I'm Hispanic/latina with wavy hair.

Presto 06626 11 inch Electric Skillet w/glass lid
Presto 06626 11 inch Electric Skillet w/glass lid
Offered by YOU'R BEST CHOICE
Price: $40.64
43 used & new from $19.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, February 23, 2015
I love it. I rather use this than my stove. I made a vegetable stir fry and cooked my rice in a rice cooker without using the stove. Cleans easily. I was about to press the order button on this one when I decided to check my local grocery store, Freddys, and yeah they had it for half the price. I bought it on the spot.

50 Ways to Make Money While Living Overseas (Making Money Book 1)
50 Ways to Make Money While Living Overseas (Making Money Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars Ehhhh, February 20, 2015
Nothing earth shattering just bunch of worn out ideas.
Teach English aboard is the only one worth while other than that it's pretty much junk ideas. I would not recommend this book. The truth for me who is used to the American way of life, I would either teach or wait until I have a check coming in where I wouldn't have to subject myself to these type of jobs.

What I Know For Sure
What I Know For Sure
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best AudioBook I own, February 11, 2015
This book has been healing for me. I love listening to her words, how she describes things, etc. I don't care that she mentions her numerous homes, wealth, planes, etc. So what, this is who she is, a wealthy woman but what I got from it was the message. She also mentions her poor upbringing, her abuse, her trials and tribulations and getting through all of this. I love the Bible passages and I look them up and read them. This book came at a time of rejection from my family just as I was leaving on 3 country trip. I listened to it on my down time at the hotel and now back home in the car. It has even brought tears to my eyes. Thank you Ms. Oprah Winfrey.

Leslie Sansone: Walking for Weight Loss-1 Mile Walk
Leslie Sansone: Walking for Weight Loss-1 Mile Walk
Price: $3.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Great walking music and inhome workout, February 10, 2015
Great Album. I downloaded the whole thing. The first song is a "walk at home" style workout for 15 minutes and if you have her DVDs, you know the style, kicks, side steps, etc. You can do the workout without the DVD. And on to the 3 other songs on this album. There is no introduction on this one but supposedly the next 3 songs equal ONE MILE. I walk to these three songs at work during lunch. I walk up and down hills and my legs are jelly because I'm out of shape, hence, the one mile workout for now. The songs have a fast beat and are longer than the normal version of the same song. I am glad I have this and look forward to moving on the the 2 mile and 3 mile workouts eventually. I like this because it keeps track of how much I've walked for the remainder of album. The 3 songs add up to about 16 minutes.

Randy Steven Kraft - Serial Killers  Unauthorized & Uncensored (Deluxe Edition with Videos)
Randy Steven Kraft - Serial Killers Unauthorized & Uncensored (Deluxe Edition with Videos)
Price: $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars it's okay for pamphlet, February 9, 2015
It’s okay as a pamphlet. I’m a true crime reader and this book, I mean, pamphlet was read during my 15 minute break at work. It is not in depth and you won’t learn anything new about Randy Steven Kraft in this book that hasn’t already been said in any true crime show. I found it odd that it has two quizzes in the back as if I want to memorize things about Randy Kraft. LOL No thank you. It also asks you to rate the book in order to win a kindle. I didn’t even try that. I own a few already. I just want to give an honest review. Also I want to add that the book has quite a few mistakes in grammar mostly in the use of articles. That makes it seem as if a non-English speaker wrote this book. I’m leery now of the lower priced kindle books, they seem to be self-published, short pamphlets out for the buck kind of so called books.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14