Profile for annie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 143

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

annie RSS Feed

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15
Sterling Silver Ball Stud, Round and Square Cubic Zirconia Studs, White and Peacock Freshwater Cultured Pearl Studs, Set of 5 Earrings

4.0 out of 5 stars OK earrings- more for a small child or teenager, December 10, 2010
These earrings are fine, just a little smaller than anticipated. This is OK with me, as I have to have small studs for nursing and these DEFINATELY are small enough! If my 4 year old gets her ears pierced, she can use a pair in this set ;O)

Prestige Medical 377-snr Fashion Anklet Nurse Socks Stick Nurse
Prestige Medical 377-snr Fashion Anklet Nurse Socks Stick Nurse

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, December 10, 2010
Adorable nursing socks! However, we're not allowed to wear them in nursing school :O(
Can't wait to wear them when I graduate!

Fisher-Price: Kid Tough Doodler - Pink
Fisher-Price: Kid Tough Doodler - Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT Purchase!, December 10, 2010
I bought this for my 3.5 year old. It's HUGE! She uses one in preschool and loves it! I'm going to take it with us on our next flight. I think it will keep her busy and happy :O)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars These made for a WONDERFUL Christmas look!, December 10, 2010
We bought these for our front yard. It looks beautiful, yet subtle. I love it. I would probably purchase a 2nd if you have more than a 1/2 acre, but even with one, it brightens up our other decorations. I'm really happy I came across these! We have had no problem with these lights yet at all (unlike some of lights from other big chain stores). GREAT overall purchase!

Biology
Biology
by Peter H. Raven
185 used & new from $1.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Received very quickly!, October 22, 2010
This review is from: Biology (Hardcover)
We were required to purshase this for our Bio class. It came very quickly, so great customer service. Unfortunately, I easily could of gotten away with not buying a book at all. I learned to wait to see if books are really necessary for certain classes! Seemed like a good book though!

Very Best of Andean Flutes
Very Best of Andean Flutes
Price: $8.77
24 used & new from $3.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Andean music!, October 22, 2010
We use it in the car to relax to. It brings us back to good memories from Peru and Ecuador. Another great Andean CD!

Platinum Overlay Sterling Silver Round Cubic Zirconia Pendant Necklace with A Three Stone Bale and Round Stud Earrings Set

3.0 out of 5 stars Did not really like the pendant, October 22, 2010
I thought the pendant looked pretty online, but didn't actually like the way it hung once I received it. I didn't like the three diamonds coming off from the pendant. It looked fake and just really did not appeal to me. The earrings were fine. I returned the set though.

Double Ply Nylon Traffic Leads - Without Panic Snap Red 24"
Double Ply Nylon Traffic Leads - Without Panic Snap Red 24"
Offered by KV Pet
Price: $4.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great price. Very good product., October 22, 2010
This was the most economical lead I could find AND they are well made. Good purchase overall!

Curtain Rod 52 Inch To 144 Inch Kamrak
Curtain Rod 52 Inch To 144 Inch Kamrak

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, sturdy curtain rod!, October 22, 2010
This rod is STRONG and it was hard to find a double wide rod like this.

Hound of The Far Side
Hound of The Far Side
by Gary Larson
Price: $8.99
395 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Hysterical!, October 22, 2010
This review is from: Hound of The Far Side (Paperback)
Great little book of Far Side. It just seemed a bit small. Would have enjoyed more in this book, but as far as contents, you can't beat Gary Larson and The Far Side!

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15