Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Vilros Raspberry Pi 3 Complete Starter Kit - Clear Case
Vilros Raspberry Pi 3 Complete Starter Kit - Clear Case
Offered by Prestige Milano
Price: $69.99
5 used & new from $53.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect kit for diving into the Raspberry Pi, January 6, 2015
Great kit. Has everything I need to get started with the Pi. Packaged nice and neat, too. The included manual has been very helpful so far.

BeVisible Sports Calf Compression Sleeve (1 Pair, Black)
BeVisible Sports Calf Compression Sleeve (1 Pair, Black)
Offered by Digital Focus Sales
Price: $49.97

5.0 out of 5 stars They work great! I am 5'9" 170 lbs and they are ..., November 12, 2014
They work great! I am 5'9" 170 lbs and they are a great fit. They provide good compression and the added warmth and protection is welcomed.

Kinivo ZX100 Mini Portable Speaker with Rechargeable Battery and Enhanced Bass Resonator (Black)
Offered by BlueRigger
Price: $30.95
11 used & new from $11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Broken after a few uses (edit: but replaced!), July 22, 2013
For the first few uses this was a promising product. The sound was great and it met my expectation. However after four or five uses the power switch on the circuit board fell off, and I will need a solder gun to repair it. After taking the speaker apart I can see that the manufacturer could really use some improvement on their design. I won't be buying anything from them again.

Edit 8/21/2013: Kinivo replied to this comment and replaced the speaker within a week. I am very pleased with this level of customer service on their part. The new unit works fine - sound is great bass is impressive for such a small package. Really not much to improve on - I'll review in about a month and upgrade to 5 stars if it lasts! Thanks, Kinivo!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 23, 2013 7:20 PM PDT

Plano 1612 Deep Water Resistant Field Box with Lift Out Tray
Plano 1612 Deep Water Resistant Field Box with Lift Out Tray
Price: $17.99
37 used & new from $16.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Great box for small caliber, possible larger...., March 28, 2013
I use this field box for my 17HMR and 10/22. It hold a TON of stuff - ear muffs, glasses, magazines, several boxes of ammunition, pens, extra ear plugs - and there's room for more. The lift-out tray is very handy and a great design. Also, the top compartment works well for pens, a knife or similar sized object. All this plus it's lockable. Construction is sturdy and the color is great. Really can't beat it for my purpose.

Illuminada Swing Arm Desk Lamp
Illuminada Swing Arm Desk Lamp

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised, March 28, 2013
This review is from: Illuminada Swing Arm Desk Lamp
I bought this lamp for my garage workbench. It works great and remains touchable with a 60W bulb turned on for about an hour at a time. The clamp seems very sturdy and the articulation is makes it a cinch to position where ever you need it. Would be five stars if it weren't for the base of the stand where the lamp arm is inserted. It kind of just sits there and swivels a bit too freely. Unless I'm missing something I think it could use some improvement, perhaps a lock feature or at least a tighter fit. Overall, very pleased and a great price to boot.

Chronicle: The 20 Greatest Hits
Chronicle: The 20 Greatest Hits
Offered by lola's dream
Price: $11.29
391 used & new from $0.50

5.0 out of 5 stars I've been missing out., March 28, 2013
For some reason I never 'got into' classic rock such as CCR in my younger days. I now realize I've been missing out. Every song on this CD is gold and is just so perfect to listen to. I can imagine buying this on cassette because just letting it play is the way to go. Onward to brighter days now that this fantastic genre has come into my life.

reddit is fun (unofficial)
reddit is fun (unofficial)
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, December 18, 2012
This review is from: reddit is fun (unofficial) (App)
Great features and polished interface. Works great and provides an intuitive, smooth reddit experience. Much better than using a browser. Thanks for the great app.

Panasonic VIERA TC-L47E50 47-Inch 1080p 120Hz Full HD IPS LED-LCD TV
Panasonic VIERA TC-L47E50 47-Inch 1080p 120Hz Full HD IPS LED-LCD TV
Offered by BinkieMelane

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic TV, but Netflix still has issues, April 9, 2012
As with previous Panasonic blu-ray players, this TV flashes a black screen every so often while using the Netflix app. Panasonic knows about this problem and has so for years with their other devices according to the tech support forums and Amazon reviews. I am returning the TV this week for a Sony Bravia. Otherwise this TV is awesome and I'm truly disappointed that I can't keep it. Just too annoying when the screen is flashing black every few minutes. This doesn't happen with any of my other TVs (Sony and Samsung 32" LCDs) even while they are both streaming HD content, so it's a Panasonic problem and needs to be fixed. I anyone can help with a solution I'll be glad to keep this TV and rate it 5 stars, or maybe 4 for the trouble I've been through with it.

Update 4-16-2012: Added two stars as the TV is the best I've found after excessive shopping around. I've gone through 5 TVs and this is the best. We got a PS3 to resolve the Netflix issue for now and even with that awesome machine the combined price is comparable or cheaper than the comparable Sony and Samsung smart TVs. The LG was great in most respects but the picture was not as good. Was NOT impressed with the Samsung - cheap-feeling hardware and lousy software too. The Sony Bravia was good but the menus are blurry and the picture suffers from bright corners ('flashlighting' I guess.)
Comment Comments (28) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 29, 2015 3:13 PM PST

Black Gives Way To Blue
Black Gives Way To Blue
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, March 4, 2012
What a surprise! I had no idea Alice in Chains had released this is 2009 - I guess I had lost hope and was pretty much stuck with the stuff I have from the 90s. This was a nice surprise. This is the way rock should be.

Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound
Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound
Price: $79.99
119 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it!, March 31, 2011
I've had these over 6 months and they have yet to disappoint. Amazingly clear sound and great response. Probably the best gaming peripheral I've ever purchased.

Page: 1 | 2